stan66 is offline Junior Member

Question Anabolex.com down for anyone else???

Anyone else having problems getting over there??? Just wondering if it is just me or a problem with the site.

Thanks in advance,
    Stan

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    yeah, its been like that since yesterday

stan66 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you, I was just wondering if it was just my piece of crap comp....or it was actually a problem with the site.
    Oh well, I guess I will have to wait to find the thread over there that I was looking for earlier....no biggie.

Thanks again,
    Stan

CutieFace Guest
    Anabolex is being updated and worked on....the Site is being moved to a larger server
    It should hopefully be back up and ru nning tomorrow...please be patient

Thank you

*smile*

Cutie

Purplehaze is offline Junior Member
    Nice..

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Thanks cutie...was getting worried for a minute there...and also thanks for your replies to my post about "Weird Situation" over there

CutieFace Guest
    Anytime hon

*smile*

Cutie

stonerocky is offline New Member
    amazing.... hey cutie, good to see you here. i posted this same question on getbig and two guys from over there told me that some mods and vets had been busted by the feds and that the feds shut down the board. they said they had "heard" that there were going to be "heads rolling" over the bolex thing, whatever the hell that is. glad to hear it is nothing major. i was a bit worried for a minute though.

btw, they changed the thread and deleted the posts about bolex getting busted after i posted it on chads board. guess a mod saw my post and quickly flipped the topic into something stupid about mike matarrazzo.

thanks cutie, see you back there soon---stone

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    You can understand how someone could make up crap about 'bolex since they had that site plastered with LR ads on almost every page then the site goes down shortly after LR gets popped. Like Arsenio Hall said "things that make you go hmmmm?"

CutieFace Guest
    LOL ****.....I guess they didn't even think about the timing of the move ROFLMAO!
    Admin will get a kick out of that one LOL.....no, no such thing occured...this move has been in the works for a long time now....no one was busted, Bolex is not in any type of trouble due to LR.....

Cutie

juice1348 is offline New Member
    hey cutie whats up!!!!??? i was just seaching around trying to find out why it was down. haha, now i know. i was having withdrawl, lol.

Thread Information