Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Angry Parents taking kids to scarey R rated Movies

I went to see the Butterfly Effect last night and there were a couple people there with their little kids. Don't people know what a babysitter is for? There are some intense movies out there that little kids shouldn't go see.

Pisses me off. Poor little girl probably had nightmares!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yes, I hate that, along with kids who bring actual babies in the movie theatre and do not get up and go out while they are screaming crying.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats bullsh!t, Very annoying... How was the moive i heard that's a good psychological thriller?

Thats dumb...

My boy is 10 and I do take him to action movies (which is fairly recent, was only comedies and disneys before that), but absolutely no scary horror or psycho-thrillers. Bores him to death anyways.

We'll occasionally rent a cheezy slasher "B" DVD (Nightmare on Elm Street and stuff like it), which we joke and laugh all the way thru snuggled on the sofa with a big bowl of popcorn, but absolutely no ghost movies or "believable" horror movies.

But of course I by far prefer my Family-Guy and Looney Tunes DVD's

Red

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I agree with commando, that's what babysitter's are for. First of all a young child u don't take to a scary movie at all. sh*t if my parents did I would have had nightmares for the rest of my life.
    By the way how was that movie? the butterfly effect?

BG

I enjoyed the movie. I was suprised because I'm not a big Ashton fan and I didn't think I could take him seriously in the movie....but he suprised me.

The older films are pretty funny anymore compared to what we see now. Most kids laugh at that. The newer films are much more intense IMO. I went to see Hollowman a few years ago. Some jackass brought his little girl to see that one. She was crying hysterically on the way out of the theater. I wanted to kick his ass.

If you can't afford a babysitter......either DON'T go or take turns and go while the other parent watches the kids. Sacrifice is part of being a parent. Not doing what you want at all COSTS.....esp when your kid pays the cost.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly I dont agree with any of that. My parents have been giving me the scariest bloodiest movies ever since I was a kid. My parents bought me robocop when I was like 8 years old or so....maybe a year or two off. That movie is sadistic. I watched all the horror movies when I was only 6 or so and I loved them. They gave me nightmares but it's part of the game and it was fun to be scared. Stuff like that never bothered me. Ok bro's i gotta go its time for my psych evaluation

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    My daughter loves horror movies. The funny thing is if there's one she really wants to see.....I have to see it first..........not to give my approval......just so's I can tell her when to shut her eyes. hahahaha No joke. After seeing it with the "old man" the fear stage is over and she'll watch it again after that without my assistance.

The blood and gore doesn't both me too much however........watching sex scens with my daughter is too creepy and I'm sure she feels the same way...............hense the reason for renting it on dvd. thank you skip button. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    The blood and gore doesn't both me too much however........watching sex scens with my daughter is too creepy and I'm sure she feels the same way...............hense the reason for renting it on dvd. thank you skip button. hahaha
    Hee hee hee!!!!!

Same here bro

The blood and guts doesn't bug my kid at all because he knows it's fake, and grew up on shows like Trauma and other similar TLC and discovery channel surgery and EMS shows. (heck he's got videogames that are so gory they put most movies to shame)

On the other hand, sex or affection scenes make him extremely uncomfortable... even kissing scenes in movies will have him hide his head under a cushion or turn away I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts... the last few months of innocence...

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts... the last few months of innocence...

Red
    Here, here.................pretty soon it'll be Dad can I borrow the car and loan me a few bucks. Just in case you didn't know.............they never pay you back either. hahahahahaa

I'm talking about little kids 3-7 or so. This little girl wasn't old enough to really know what was going on.....just that there was lots of blood and gore and intensity. They can't process that crap.

Anyway J.M.O. I just hate seeing the little ones cry because they are needlessly scared.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    My daughter loves horror movies. The funny thing is if there's one she really wants to see.....I have to see it first..........not to give my approval......just so's I can tell her when to shut her eyes. hahahaha No joke. After seeing it with the "old man" the fear stage is over and she'll watch it again after that without my assistance.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I get redfaced whenever its on TV and my mom or step dad are watching, so i just time it right and go to the bathroom right before the scene happens...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    toughens 'em up!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I went to see the Butterfly Effect last night
    I went to see it last night BTW, great movie! I liked it a lot.

Red

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yeah especially when it's a later show. It's a pet peeve of mine. People never seem to amaze me, a 10pm show of Texas Chainsaw Massacre with their 3 year old.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    don't bother me at all. of course I don't go to the movies at all. thats the benefit of having 36" TV, surround sound, and DVD!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Here, here.................pretty soon it'll be Dad can I borrow the car and loan me a few bucks. Just in case you didn't know.............they never pay you back either. hahahahahaa
    lmao

cb25 is offline Banned
    i agree to a point...at such a young age, there's really no reason for them to be there.

but once they're a little older, I would say let them see R-rated movies. My parents did, but they watched with me and talked to me about stuff to make sure i understood it wasn't real, or that such and such wasn't acceptable, or what not...i'd like to think i turned out fairly well adjusted and having a pretty realistic view of the world because of it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's the problem........

the books on how to raise kids suck a$$....

and anyone can have kids........

3 year olds at the movies at 10:00 pm is just plain..... offensive, and neglectful.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    I have no clue why people bring little kids to R movies or even PG-13 when they're only 6.
    Here's a story...
    I don't know if you guys remember when Jurassic Park came out, but I went to see it with a couple of buddies in high school. Anyway at the point when the Tyrranosaurus came crashing through the gate, this little kid behind me starts SCREAMING -almost shrieking, "THAT'S NOT BARNEY!!! THAT'S NOT BARNEY!!" The kid's mother rushed him out of the theater real fast.
    It was some funny sh*t, but now my question is, what kind of mother would lie to their kid just so she could go see the movie?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dumped a date one time because this girl wanted to bring her child to an R rated movie that was showing 11pm at night. The kid was I think around 4 or 5. I was like "hell no" and she actually got mad at me and said my "kid goes with me everywhere" like I didnt like kids. I have two young daughters so that wasn't the issue. I had an issue with bringing that young of a child to an R rated movie that late. Well I hung up on that hoe and that was the last time I talked to her.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's not Barney.............

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    I have no clue why people bring little kids to R movies or even PG-13 when they're only 6.
    Here's a story...
    I don't know if you guys remember when Jurassic Park came out, but I went to see it with a couple of buddies in high school. Anyway at the point when the Tyrranosaurus came crashing through the gate, this little kid behind me starts SCREAMING -almost shrieking, "THAT'S NOT BARNEY!!! THAT'S NOT BARNEY!!" The kid's mother rushed him out of the theater real fast.
    It was some funny sh*t, but now my question is, what kind of mother would lie to their kid just so she could go see the movie?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I went to see the Butterfly Effect last night and there were a couple people there with their little kids. Don't people know what a babysitter is for? There are some intense movies out there that little kids shouldn't go see.

Pisses me off. Poor little girl probably had nightmares!!!!
    Were we in the same movie theatre? I saw this movie the other night and there were a couple with their kids running around during the movie and a baby crying, being on tren I was so pissed and wanted to stand up and shout obsenities....excatly, I was like can you not afford 20 bucks for a baby sitter?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    When i saw Bad Santa (one of the worst movies i have ever seen) there were parents there with their kids.....One of the crudest movies that i can think of for a young child to see, it kinda pissed me off.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    On a side note, I hate when parents bring their infants to the movies and then they start cyring in the middle of the show. Then the damm pople sit there not trying to miss the movie while trying to get their baby to quite down. How ****ing rude!!

Also since we are talking about movies, I hate when people come in late and sit next to you ****ing up your comfortable space. I had this guy sit next to me and my girl last time we went to the movies who had bad indigestion, he kept on burping threw out the whole movie. I was so disgusted by his fowl action.

Another thing, how about overweight people who go to the movies and take up 2 seats! Do they get charged for 2 seats? Their ass takes up 2 seats, so they should get charged!

Sorry dont mean to venture away from the thread
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mfenske is offline Member
    Perhaps it is the parents' way of punishing the child for making them endure hours of irritating programming (Barney, Blue's Clues, any Disney movie except Finding Nemo, etc.) Mark

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    On a side note, I hate when parents bring their infants to the movies and then they start cyring in the middle of the show.
    Actually they have parent-infant matinees here for moms (or dads) with kids below 2.

The volume is lowered, nightlights stay on and they have baby seats, diaper changing facilities, bottle warmers and baby snacks right in the aisles and of course moms can breastfeed in their seat.

It's a pretty interesting marketing tactic.

Red

You have to have a license to drive a car....but you need no certification to be a parent. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    That's the problem........

the books on how to raise kids suck a$$....

and anyone can have kids........

3 year olds at the movies at 10:00 pm is just plain..... offensive, and neglectful.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I dumped a date one time because this girl wanted to bring her child to an R rated movie that was showing 11pm at night. The kid was I think around 4 or 5. I was like "hell no" and she actually got mad at me and said my "kid goes with me everywhere" like I didnt like kids. I have two young daughters so that wasn't the issue. I had an issue with bringing that young of a child to an R rated movie that late. Well I hung up on that hoe and that was the last time I talked to her.
    That's great LMR

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Were we in the same movie theatre? I saw this movie the other night and there were a couple with their kids running around during the movie and a baby crying, being on tren I was so pissed and wanted to stand up and shout obsenities....excatly, I was like can you not afford 20 bucks for a baby sitter?
    I really HATE going to the theater. I would really prefer to wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it in the comfort of my own living room with a bottle of wine...etc and no JACKASS sitting behind me kicking my chair, or some person several people down chomping on his/her popcorn or Nacho's so loud it's all you can hear...or the kids running around...etc.

I got outvoted Sat nite.....or I wouldn't have gone then either.

I went to a movie in South Beach about a year ago. It had been out for a while so the theater was empty. Just me and my ex boyfriend. We are sitting dead center and enjoying the movie when a mother and 4 kids come in. Guess where they sit....the row immediatly in front of us. If that wasn't bad enough, the kids were up and down and talking in their "outside" voices... in spanish. I don't think any of them understood the movie. Finally my ex lost his temper stood up and screamed at them. I don't know spanish but it was ugly enough that the whole family packed up and left.

Sigh...why did they get rid of drive ins????

We still have one here and I go all the time. It's great ... sitting in my car... no distractions .

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    When i saw Bad Santa (one of the worst movies i have ever seen) there were parents there with their kids.....One of the crudest movies that i can think of for a young child to see, it kinda pissed me off.
    Can you imagine what they think of Santa now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Actually they have parent-infant matinees here for moms (or dads) with kids below 2.

The volume is lowered, nightlights stay on and they have baby seats, diaper changing facilities, bottle warmers and baby snacks right in the aisles and of course moms can breastfeed in their seat.

It's a pretty interesting marketing tactic.

Red
    That is great. If you go to one of those movies....you expect that crap. Otherwise you shouldn't have to be subjected to that.

Thread Information