jonnyd is offline New Member

Question I need help calculating a cycle please help anyone

Please help anyone. I have not cycled in 8 years and I forget a lot of stuff on how much cc's to load and which day to take what shot and how to calculate it all and ect. I have 1 bottle of E.Q. 200mg/ml-10ml and 1 bottle of Test Propionate 100mg/ml-10ml. If there is anyone out there who could help me I sure would appriciate it. I have enough now for about five weeks and Im going to do an 8 week cycle.( Im expecting more about the fourth week).My weight is 185 lbs. Pleeeeese help. Thanking ya'll in advance....jonnyd.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Please help anyone. I have not cycled in 8 years and I forget a lot of stuff on how much cc's to load and which day to take what shot and how to calculate it all and ect. I have 1 bottle of E.Q. 200mg/ml-10ml and 1 bottle of Test Propionate 100mg/ml-10ml. If there is anyone out there who could help me I sure would appriciate it. I have enough now for about five weeks and Im going to do an 8 week cycle.( Im expecting more about the fourth week).My weight is 185 lbs. Pleeeeese help. Thanking ya'll in advance....jonnyd.
    Ok what the hell, first off you need to get all your gear beforehand (including antie's) but oh well.

test prop is ed or eod and since you have one bottle and are expecting it to last you 5 weeks I take it you are going to run it at 200mgs a week which in my world is worthless. Enough to shut you down without any gains.

The eq can be taken twice a week. Since you have 2000mgs and are expecting it to last you 5 weeks

You know what bro, you just need more gear.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Ok what the hell, first off you need to get all your gear beforehand (including antie's) but oh well.

test prop is ed or eod and since you have one bottle and are expecting it to last you 5 weeks I take it you are going to run it at 200mgs a week which in my world is worthless. Enough to shut you down without any gains.

The eq can be taken twice a week. Since you have 2000mgs and are expecting it to last you 5 weeks

You know what bro, you just need more gear.
    DADDY's right! (****, feel like I'm a kid again when I say that )

1st thing ... buy your clomid and nolvadex . prop should be 100ed/eod as daddy said, also if you're going to do a cycle run a minimum of 10/12 weeks. I'd get more eq, some test en...if it's you 1st cycle in 8 years you need to get used to it again and I'm not sure you want to start back sticking yourself ed for 10 weeks! Id run the eq 600 and test en 500 split 2x a week sunday thursdy, monday friday, sat wed, your choice and no less than 12 weeks since you're using EQ. You won't get quality gains with EQ with less than 12 weeks.
    Again, you need more gear bro! and should have your anti e's before you start! Liquidex at .25 or .50 ed is good especially if you run Test En or cyp it'll keep the bloat down and estro too.
    good luck!

SID

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro run the test for 10 weeks for nice gains

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    There seems something familiar about that name....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Get more AS you dont have nearly enough

MachZ is offline Member
    If you set on running Prop you need about 6 more vials for a good 12 week cycle 75mgED and a couple more EQ.
    What did you cycle before and whats your training experience?

Thread Information