Thread: Pro Wrestler

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member

Pro Wrestler

Hey im a new member here and i wanted to ask u guys a question! I pro wrestle and i went down with a severe knee injury which inhibits me of lateral movements, so i can still do squats and things, i have to get surgery on Feb 15 and the doc said its good that i have alot of muscle around the knee, but im wondering could steriods be the cause of this, i was natural till i was 20 and weighed about 215lbs at 5"9 then i went on juice and i weight 230 that was last year and now my knee is screwed and i think its from the juice cause before then i can move really well and take a hell of a beating on this body! What do u guys think is it worth it! cause i need to be big for wrestling, so i dont no im like stuck here what do u guys suggest i do and is it good to be juicin before a surgery!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

not sure if it's relevant but

i have my initial consultation for some surgery.don't worry it's cosmetic!!partyboy is A ok!!but i asked if it was ok to be on gear before surgery and he said due to subQ water retention it may not be a good idea because the loss of water(since it's retained due to gear use) at the time of surgery can cause the body to go into shock.just what i was told.ask your doctor.

IMO ITS NOT THE JUICE.....

I ACTUALLY TORN MY BICEP AND HAD A MINOR ROTATOR CUFF INJURY BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT THE SAUCE...WHAT I DO BEFORE A MATCH IS I STRETCH SOOO MUCH INC LEGS, SHOULDERS, BACK AND ARMS...YOU GOTTA CAUSE YOUR BOD CAN GO ANY WHICH WAY DURING A MATCH...MISTAKES CAN AND DO HAPPEN...AS FAR AS CONTINUING TO WRESTLE..YOUR CHOICE..I WOULD SAY GET WELL 1ST....HEAL THAT KNEE..THEN DO THE SAUCE.I WAS AN IDIOT.I DIDNT GET IT REPAIRED RIGHT AWAY...I STILL WRESTLED WITH A TORN BICEP ..AT THIS POINT IN MY PARTTIME WRESTLING CAREER I JUST GOTTA WATCH HOW I WRESTLE WITH THE BICEP. I USE A BRACE ON MY ARM SO ITS HARDLY NOTICABLE...GOOD LUCK WITH SURGERY...NEXT TIME STRETCH......STRETCH....STRETCH...........

Thread Information