slamd097 is offline Banned

just for those who follow the rules...

I changed my avatar..

the end...I know how B G and Juggy are about these issues and they both tend to get a littel upset when someone changes with out notification. And just to annoy B.g., I am running my sentences as long as I can with out proper puncuation and letting them ramble on.

p.s.

Hoss, your ass gobblin is sending me pics of its weinie. Please tell it to stop, it is unnatural that it is green and small. And it offends all of my smurf friends.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what does that say??????

hillboy
    hellboy
    humpboy???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hel I don't know...I think hell boy...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh.........ok.............thanks.,..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hey no prob..i do like hump boy....just the possibilities alone in what entertainment Hump boy could bring!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    And it's a good thing you did let us know Slam...........I was talking to Big Green last night and he was worried the bros would be lacking in notifying everyone of an avatar change............he'll be pleased when I let him know that you followed the rules.

Good thing you did.....DB hasn't given anyone a "ride" in the caddy for sometime now. hahaha

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    And it's a good thing you did let us know Slam...........I was talking to Big Green last night and he was worried the bros would be lacking in notifying everyone of an avatar change............he'll be pleased when I let him know that you followed the rules.

Good thing you did.....DB hasn't given anyone a "ride" in the caddy for sometime now. hahaha
    No, he hasn't...but I have been talking with him about some new toys to take a long for the ride....rest asured...a ride in that caddy is not going to be real pleasant.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    Hel I don't know...I think hell boy...
    It says hello boy. He has his hands extended towards the small under aged boy in attemps to lure him into the masters lair where dominition and slavery can be portrayed amongst the two. It really is quite disturbing.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I changed my avatar..

I think my assgoblin likes your smurf.

the end...I know how B G and Juggy are about these issues and they both tend to get a littel upset when someone changes with out notification. And just to annoy B.g., I am running my sentences as long as I can with out proper puncuation and letting them ramble on.

p.s.

Hoss, your ass gobblin is sending me pics of its weinie. Please tell it to stop, it is unnatural that it is green and small. And it offends all of my smurf friends.
    I think my assgoblin likes your smurf. I'm changing my avatar as well..To a newer bigger, more improved assgoblin.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member

LMAO

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

I do always follow the rules. I heard DB's caddy smells funny and I just couldn't handle a funny smell. I have noticed the few that did change their avatars, have suddenly dissappeared. And I don't like fish!!

Thread Information