Symian is offline Member

Anybody been on a cruise?

My buddy and I are thinking of goin on a cruise this summer down to the carribean or something. I'm sure they're fun and all, but just curious what to expect. I'd be afraid that the first night I was there I would meet all the women there was to meet. And then what ? I mean cuz it's not like anyone can go anywhere or new people come on. If anybody has any suggestions, that's would be cool, too.

Sym

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    My buddy and I are thinking of goin on a cruise this summer down to the carribean or something. I'm sure they're fun and all, but just curious what to expect. I'd be afraid that the first night I was there I would meet all the women there was to meet. And then what ? I mean cuz it's not like anyone can go anywhere or new people come on. If anybody has any suggestions, that's would be cool, too.

Sym
    Cruises are great! Although the first day, u feel pretty green...just because ur not used to the motion of the ocean...lol. They usually have a little basket of gravol at the front counter, goes away fairly quickly, so no worries. You'll have a great time, lots to do....never be bored!! Make sure it's a good cruiseline tho! Take Care!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by destinationms.o
    Cruises are great! Although the first day, u feel pretty green...just because ur not used to the motion of the ocean...lol. They usually have a little basket of gravol at the front counter, goes away fairly quickly, so no worries. You'll have a great time, lots to do....never be bored!! Make sure it's a good cruiseline tho! Take Care!
    Have any suggestions?

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Have any suggestions?

Sym
    Id say consider, Princess Cruiselines, Carnival,...Carnival u can usually get good deals on...and avoid Holland America, unless u wanna party with old folks! The best thing to do is talk to ur travel agent about it, ask about the age groups, ports of call, and whats included!

dest

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    West Caribean Cruise............ Mexico, jameca, west keys, gambling, dancing, working out, tooooo much to eat, and drink...........

week long party..........

take anything that keeps you awake.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mass junkie is offline banned
    Royal Carribbean Voyager of the Seas ...is what I went on..........the best vacation on Earth if you ask me........went to labadee Haiti, Ocho Rios Jamaica,and Couzmel Mexico

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    i've been on a few cruises. they are awesome and mind relaxing. i would take the Royal Carribean to Jamaica (thats what i'm planning next)

My last cruise, besides the fact i picked the wrong cruiseline...lmao...left from Ft. Lauderdale...through to, Caracus, Venezuela, La Guara, Bahamas, St. Thomas, Grenada, Martinque, back to Florida for a week...it was great! Would do it again in a second!
    "Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off your goals!"

"I will not back down!"

If you fully believe you will be successful and can visualize yourself being successful, you will succeed. Tom Platz (Mr. Universe)

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    cruises are by far the BEST vacations on earth (at least for us test filled males lol) although, i am going to the Dominican Republic this summer, and i think this trip will give it some compitition. These resorts (there are 5) are all next door to each other on the beach. You go for a eek at a time, and it is ALL inclusive; food, activities, attractions and yes, unlike cruises DRINKS!!!!! best part is that your stay is valid at all 5 resorts, so if you deplete the uh... female..supplies at one resort, you can just move on to the next.....CAnt wait to go!!

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    oh, and definately go Carnival..statisticaly (sp?) younger passengers then any other cruise line

technx is offline New Member
    ya cruises are the best ive been to 4 of em including carribean its the best just to relax and all and they have some sweet shows go to em

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    a buddy of mine went on one a year or two ago and said it was great he went to jamaica and bahamas i think, he said there was actaully a few clubs in the cruise and he had a good time.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I personally hate the cruise when i went on one two summers ago, but thats just me, i heard carnival is much better, but i cant remember what cruise line we took... I always thought it would be fun to go on the disney cruise and take a **** load of acid or shrooms and bug the fcuk out for a week.... JK...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    DAYM! I'm reading all these great comments on cruises, it's pissing me off!

I've always wanted to go on a cruise, everyone makes it sound so daym fun! I guess going with friends would be cool, if I had a girlfriend though, first thing we'd do (vacation wise) is take a nice krooooooz!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on a couple of WESTPAC and MED cruises..but proabably not what you have in mind!

Thread Information