ptbyjason Guest

Question Any pro basketball fans? (Jordan)

What does everyone think about Jordan coming back? I personally would love to go watch him play ( I have never been to a game that he played in), but I hate to see him comeback. I don't think he could have gone out in style any better than he did last time.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm w/ you PT

you couldn't have written a better script in hollywood the way Jordan when out at the end of his career. but it's all a business.washington is in a tough market area for national visibilty.they have no ticket drawing players. w/ Jordan having a financial stake in their development and revenue it's the only real way to raise revenue and put DC in contention w/ major markets like LA, NY, and miami.even philadelphia is a more profitable market to play in.washington has had all stars, but it's not a market for those players to secure major endorsements.it's all a business move my friend.sucks but true.just another greedy athlete. jordan is a great talent, but an even better businessman.i hope he falls in his face, but it's a watered down league full of young talent thats' not refined so he'll still fare well.i'm just waitign for kobe and iverson to bust his ass.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i am on both sides here about the Jordan issue. I want him to come back to see how he do against todays top stars, and i'd die for the chance to actually see him play. But on the other hand he left the way players dream of leaving. He left winning and i hope it doesn't end up the other way around.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i say we send jordan to afganistan to slice up Oseam Bin Laden. forget basketball.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jason...I know you've only recently moved to Houston so your probably not a Rockets fan yet. However, you now have one less superstar. Your big man Hakeem "The Dream" Oloujawon will now lace up his high tops North 'o' the border with the Purple Dinos from TO. I'm not a big round ball fan but I've been to a few NBA games and I love watching guys like Kobe, Shaq, Iverson and Vince work their magic.
    Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    I'm a big San Antonio Spurs fan. Have been for a while. I think David Robinson and Tim Duncan are some of the best players in the league. I also respect them more than I do anyone else. They are two of the few players that still have class. I don't think I will be changing to the Rockets any time soon.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Carters' the game!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

OoOo what a good post...

yes i went there, went there and took pics and even took the short bus home

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he is to old to be playing basketball.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    7 years old

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    wow. this is the granddaddy of all the dead and gone thread bumps. good lord.

Thread Information