Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    technx is offline New Member
    oh ya and a quick comment...hoss is a softy

hoss827 is offline Banned
    But Hoss is no longer the YOUNGEST on the board !

cjp85 is offline Member
    The staff at my school used to drive around in this old ass safari style jeep to "patrol" the grounds. One day the campus supervisor drives up to the boys locker room and goes inside for a few minutes. The jeep didnt have doors, so I pissed in the seat of the ****in jeep. Someone narced me out. After that it was off to alternative school

Symian is offline Member
    7th grade, we had a sub in math and some friends and I were lobbing BBs at him all period. He didn't do **** till after class. We all got suspended for 3 days because it was "assault". Some crap like that cuz they considered the BBs like bullets. What kinda crap is that?

Sym

mike4820 is offline New Member
    I smuggled a bottle of Gin into Carnegie Hall during a field trip.
    While I was passing it my buddy it hit the floor and broke.
    Well, the smell got so bad the officals called in the police to investigate.
    Didn't get arrested. Only detention for two months.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    OMG Bermich, you were a parents nightmare. No wonder I don't have kids.
    I would be scared every day you came home what may have happened next.. lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Alternitive school............

LMAO..........

glad you made it though...........

Good job with the jeep..............

silly rabbit.......

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    The staff at my school used to drive around in this old ass safari style jeep to "patrol" the grounds. One day the campus supervisor drives up to the boys locker room and goes inside for a few minutes. The jeep didnt have doors, so I pissed in the seat of the ****in jeep. Someone narced me out. After that it was off to alternative school
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    OMG Bermich, you were a parents nightmare. No wonder I don't have kids.
    I would be scared every day you came home what may have happened next.. lol
    Funny thing is: I was a really disciplined child. Always listened, polite, well-mannered. I think it might be that I hate not having options. I feel their is always an option in life and when someone tries to keep me from that then I get pissed cause no one should have that control.

I dont know the exact reason why I burned the girls locker but Im pretty sure she did something I didnt like.

Everyone had sex in the photo lab. It was the only place in the entire school where you had to work in pitch black and the door had a lock.

Karate chopping the girl in the lip was my way of showing I liked her.

Cutting the girls hair off was my way of saying "you have nice hair and if you be a bitch, I will cut it off"

Im a really caring guy BW.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Funny thing is: I was a really disciplined child. Always listened, polite, well-mannered. I think it might be that I hate not having options. I feel their is always an option in life and when someone tries to keep me from that then I get pissed cause no one should have that control.

I dont know the exact reason why I burned the girls locker but Im pretty sure she did something I didnt like.

Everyone had sex in the photo lab. It was the only place in the entire school where you had to work in pitch black and the door had a lock.

Cutting the girls hair off was my way of saying "you have nice hair and if you be a bitch, I will cut it off"

For some reason when I saw, "I'm really a caring guy." I just started LMAO...Not that Bermie isn't a caring guy, it just sounded funny for some reason.

Of course you did say "were punished" for...

Fortunately 99% of all the shït I ever pulled off I was never caught for... and some of it was pretty bad! (like setting off home made explosives on the front lawn of my french teachers house in HS...), or crazy glueing ALL the classroom door locks on the 2nd floor of my HS.

I never got caught because I didn't brag about those pranks, and few people ever ratted on me in HS... and those who did never repeated their mistake for some strange reason...

Red

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Hoss, please tell me that your principal isn't really "Principal Skinner".....

The statute of limitations hasn't expired on some things I did in high school, so I'm going to plead the 5th....here are some minor ones though....

Put my English teacher's new Mercedes up on blocks

Set "accidental" fire to my chemistry book with a bunson burner

Got punished for constantly refering to tongs in chemistry as everyone's favorite gynecological friend "Specie the Speculum"

Made an under-classman let me shave and then nair his head because I was bored and he needed a haircut.....(burned his head really bad)
    Last edited by Neo; 02-11-2004 at 06:37 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How do you put a car on blocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Hoss, please tell me that your principal isn't really "Principal Skinner".....

The statute of limitations hasn't expired on some things I did in high school, so I'm going to plead the 5th....here are some minor ones though....

Put my English teacher's new Mercedes up on blocks

Set "accidental" fire to my chemistry book with a bunson burner

Got punished for constantly refering to tongs in chemistry to everyone's favorite gynecological friend "Specie the Speculum"

Made an under-classman let me shave and then nair his head because I was bored and he needed a haircut.....(burned his head really bad)
    Hes the asst. principal....Yes, his name is Mr Skinner, was that the name of your principal or something?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Hoss your kidding me right?????? You dont know that its Mr Skinner who the principal on The Simpsons???? maybe your to young to remember that..... Naw Im just playing with ya kiddo!!!!!

Neo
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    How do you put a car on blocks?
    You take the tires off after you jack it up and leave it jacked up....

Neo
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Hes the asst. principal....Yes, his name is Mr Skinner, was that the name of your principal or something?
    DUH! Principal Skinner of the Simpsons!!!!

OH!!!! That one!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Hoss your kidding me right?????? You dont know that its Mr Skinner who the principal on The Simpsons???? maybe your to young to remember that..... Naw Im just playing with ya kiddo!!!!!
    It's all good sweetie,

I'm sure you are..I was only kidding... I just always remembered the one kid that always had something going on.. No matter what, there was always an issue. I myself am one person who can't stand to be told what to do.

As ironic as it may seem. I was sent numerous times to the counselor at my schools starting from the 4th grade til probably about 9th grade all because..... I was too shy. Wouldn't answer in class if the teacher called me..I wouldn't talk to other people, I refused to do oral book reports and took an F, hell I was even scared to walk in front of the class to sharpen my pencil. I was always judged as being a rude girl..and all because I was so **** shy.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Some of you might find this story funny. We were at recess in 4th grade. Our school's playground backed up to people's yards. Well, while swinging there were a few of us throwing "sexual remarks" at this girl sun bathing on the other side of the fence in a bikini....we were like hey baby, and can I get your number hottie. We are like 9 and this chick is probably 30. Well, she calls the princapal, and 15 minutes later, she comes out and asks who was sexually harassing the woman across the fence. Guilty as charged ....I got inschool suspension for that but you gotta laugh that we were trying to pick up a girl 20 years older than us , my only bad thing in school

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i also got suspended because me and a few of my friends were tokin up in a parking lot and as soon as we finished i saw security out of no where. They had no proof except for us looking so stoned and some one who lived near by decided to call the high school and rat us out, they figured calling the school would be better than the cops i was told.

Oh and probably half of the members here didn't even have to experience getting paddled because back then it was legal and some of your are so young, but I got paddled at least every other month for being tardy. And when they hit, they hit you hard. Then you got spanked again when you got home by your fathers thin leather belt & buckle. ooooowwwwwwwww

Maybe that explains why I enjoy spanking so much.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    No way............. that's a poll........

how many are old enough to have been paddled in school..???

I'm 1...

bastards...........

Oh and probably half of the members here didn't even have to experience getting paddled because back then it was legal and some of your are so young, but I got paddled at least every other month for being tardy. And when they hit, they hit you hard. Then you got spanked again when you got home by your fathers thin leather belt & buckle. ooooowwwwwwwww

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    You take the tires off after you jack it up and leave it jacked up....
    Screw that. We werent nice enough to leave the car on blocks. Why leave the guy with four pieces of good wood. We just dropped the jack down and let the car rest on the rotors. A couple friends of mine could have a car up, tires off, (sometimes even the calipors if they were custom) dropped and down the street in 2 minutes.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I thought this was about the stupidist things u got in trouble for, not the worst things u've done. Cause if it's about the worst things ( i didn't get caught for, yet ) then i have some good ones.

-Sean

Oh

OMG. I dont know why but that seriously turned me on and made me try to visualize that.
    How old are you btw?

Quote Originally Posted by M PWR
    I thought this was about the stupidist things u got in trouble for, not the worst things u've done. Cause if it's about the worst things ( i didn't get caught for, yet ) then i have some good ones.

-Sean
    All mine were stupid. I didnt post the worst. I thought it was just what we got caught for.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Jkmpcu.....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    Sleighing this bitch in the bathroom during lunchtime.

We did bring one of the physics teachers brand new motorcycle in his class... on the 3rd floor.

Of course we had to "borrow" one of the short-bus kids elevator key You don't push a harley up the stairs

Another all time favorite was putting a used (very well used!) condom on the class doorknob before a course started... for some strange reason the teacher would refuse to open the door, dunno why, maybe it was the semen dripping down the door

Red

OMG. I dont know why but that seriously turned me on and made me try to visualize that.
    How old are you btw?
    Me as well. I think I saw the T-800 smile when Bermich read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    We did bring one of the physics teachers brand new motorcycle in his class... on the 3rd floor.

Of course we had to "borrow" one of the short-bus kids elevator key You don't push a harley up the stairs

Another all time favorite was putting a used (very well used!) condom on the class doorknob before a course started... for some strange reason the teacher would refuse to open the door, dunno why, maybe it was the semen dripping down the door

Red

OMG! THe thing with the condom is GENIOUS! LMAO!!!! Sure, ive done some funny stuff..I put Ketchup packets under all the toilet seats in the bathrooms . And i've thrown a used condom on the floor OUTSIDE of the door, but I never put it on the door knob, that's just ****in great.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    OMG! THe thing with the condom is GENIOUS! LMAO!!!! Sure, ive done some funny stuff..I put Ketchup packets under all the toilet seats in the bathrooms . And i've thrown a used condom on the floor OUTSIDE of the door, but I never put it on the door knob, that's just ****in great.

I think we need to put a condom on your avatar so he doesnt breed and birth more HOSS avatars.

How old are you btw?
    Now after speaking with you......is your vision clear now????? j/k sweets....

Now after speaking with you......is your vision clear now????? j/k sweets....
    Oh. I thought that was supposed to be a secret.

My vision is WAY clear now. Im still amazed.

Gilster is offline Member
    I got suspened in 10th grade for 3 days for telling my English teacher she was a crazy, insane, and a bitch. I then got 2 more days for insisting that she was crazy and screwed up in the head to the asst. principle. No one ever apologized to me when she got baker acted on a year later and got locked up in a looney bin. She wound up stripping in the middle of an assembly in the auditorium, and had several other incidents until her family locked her ass up.

Also got 10 days outdoor suspension for beating the hell out of 5 punks who tried to jump me after school in the 10th grade. They try and jump me, I defend myself and really messed up 2 of them and I get in trouble. I never understood why I had to accept the beating to not get in trouble. Had I known I would have done even more damage. ****ING teachers. Still makes no sense to me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I got suspened in 10th grade for 3 days for telling my English teacher she was a crazy, insane, and a bitch. I then got 2 more days for insisting that she was crazy and screwed up in the head to the asst. principle. No one ever apologized to me when she got baker acted on a year later and got locked up in a looney bin. She wound up stripping in the middle of an assembly in the auditorium, and had several other incidents until her family locked her ass up.

Also got 10 days outdoor suspension for beating the hell out of 5 punks who tried to jump me after school in the 10th grade. They try and jump me, I defend myself and really messed up 2 of them and I get in trouble. I never understood why I had to accept the beating to not get in trouble. Had I known I would have done even more damage. ****ING teachers. Still makes no sense to me today.

That would have been awesome if I saw one of my crazy ass teachers stripping down during an assembly.

Im glad I was raised in a realistic family. My dad told us that if you had to fight to earn respect or defend yourself then do it. Dont worry about suspension. If fighting got you suspended oh well. Just make sure it was justified and not just go up and sock people for the hell of it.

I know a lot of friends families where fighting is NOT acceptable under any circumstances and everything can be talked out or you should tell the principal about the kids. If you got suspended for fighting, oh my god, that kid would have been grounded for months.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    got suspended for hilti'ing desks, globes and other randomn stuff we stole to the front of the school so you could only open the doors like half way if that.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i will never forget this as long as i live. i was mortified!!

in 6th grade my health teacher was discussing sex. she asked what is the only way to 100% prevent pregnancy? obviously, she was looking for the word aabstinence. me, being the class clown that i was had to be an idiot and yell out......BUTT****ING!!!!
    the class went ape ****, my teacher laughed then called me to the front, hit the buzzer on the wall, and now i'm in the god **** principal's office.
    i was actually terrified that my mom was gonna find out that i said the word "butt****ing" in the middle of class or any plave else for that matter. so what does my bitch of a principal do??she writes my little Q&A sessions doen verbatum on some detention slip and sends it off in an envelope to my parents right in front of me!!!she proceeds to say, " well , your parents will find out excatly why you'll have detention next week"!!!
    **** i was mortified!!my parents never said a word about it and i just took the late bus home from school as usual after bassketball practice like i normally would have if i didn't have detention. my parents were obviously pretty cool about it.my sis and i still laugh about that story to this day

allsaucedup is offline Member
    principal always left his sunroof open in high school on sunny days so one day we filled his car with those foam packing peanuts shop teacher saw us leaving the car when we were done. ahhhh the good old days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information