LilVito469 is offline Banned

hey bro's sumthin bad happened today...

hey bro's whats goin on? I was hoping one of you guys have had some experience in this type of situation but here goes....i was running today in school and I decided to jump a little stair case because i was runnning away from security and as i jumped this little stair case i hit my head really hard on a ledge that comes down and fell immediately to the floor. but like i said i was running away from school security so i just got back up and ran to the nearest dunkin donuts which happens to be 2 minutes from my school. as I was going there i saw blood dripping down on the floor and my friend said it was bleeding pretty nice but it did not hurt that much. I did get a little woozy and lightheaded once or twice but i just drank some water and was fine. But my girl friend just saw it and said it was cut pretty bad like my head is split, I was wondering if i shoukd seek immediate medical attention. I am one of those stubborn people who dont like to go to doctors unless i HAVE to.
    I tried to make the story short as possible . Can you guys help me out ? it does not feel as bad as people say it is. it stopped bleeding an hour after the injury and after i got out of the shower? what should I do???

and of course my mom is makin me bug out because she came out with the storys of back in the old country people would hit there head and die 2 days later and all that mumbo jumbo, but u know how parents are in the old country they had to walk 20 miles in the snow to feed the cows at 3 in the morning then walk 20 miles to go to school . things always get exxagerated.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl... I gotta hear why you were running from security for, and yes go gets stiches if your wig is split, if you need them!!!!!!!!!

you shure?? it really does not hurt that bad at all anymore dude.

razor67 is offline Banned

LOL... My mother used to tell me they shared one pair of shoes for 5 kids, and had to walk up hill both ways to and from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah u can flame my ass all u want because this sort of thing never happens to me. I never broke a bone or anything in my life knock on wood. But even though my head was split i was still laughing i have to admit.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're still bleeding you need stiches.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    LOL... My mother used to tell me they shared one pair of shoes for 5 kids, and had to walk up hill both ways to and from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    yeah my dad told me he didn't have shoes he use to have to walk on rocky dirt roads barefoot and had to carry milk in his hand like a cup and if he dropped it he had to walk all the way back

It will heal, but if you need stitches i would go, where are you split on your forehead, thats a nice scar bro

Testify is offline Senior Member
    If the skin is gaping open and you can see the layer of tissue below, you probably need stitches. I had an experience like this in college. I was drinking at a party and I decided it would be funny to pick up this freshman kid over my head. As I was lifting him overhead, I slipped on the beer that had been spilled around the keg and hit my hand (with all his bodyweight behind it) on the corner of an old iron stove.

I didn't notice at first but I really gashed the back of my hand open. Luckily I did not sever any tendons. I know it probably needed stitches, but since I was a little drunk I decided to try to duct tape the wound closed and take another look in the morning. Well the next day, it was still gaping so I went to the hospital. The doc told me that I should have come in the night before and received stitches, but that it was too late. All he could do was scrub it out (ouch!) and butterfly it. It took weeks to heal instead of the 3 or 4 days if I had gone in right away.

But without seeing your injury, its tough to tell if it isn't more serious. Head injuries can be nasty. Its a good sign that it stopped bleeding, but I would go to a hospital soon to have it looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    It will heal, but if you need stitches i would go, where are you split on your forehead, thats a nice scar bro
    no its like right in the middle of my head. a little bit off to the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    yeah my dad told me he didn't have shoes he use to have to walk on rocky dirt roads barefoot and had to carry milk in his hand like a cup and if he dropped it he had to walk all the way back
    LMfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

avklhjerioanhvlk'nap
    ovnj
    amor
    vnapingr;
    anm]vniarkn goiahgp]
    arnmgm
    a
    gnmk;alm

ahhhh... You'll live, I'm not a doctor, but if you feel light headed, by all means go right away bro

my mom told me its split pretty nice she can see all the blood and some white stuff.. i dunno if that helps to know the extent of the injury

yeah im saying i dont wanna go i'll live i know that i was just hoping one of you bros were a doctor or studying to be one and u can help me out.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    super glue

and tape........

take alot of asprin

ask your GF to stay awake all night in case you stop breathing from the concussion that you have......

but other than that.......

why were you running??????from security......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

its a long story bro to lazy to type all of it out...lets just say i did a number of things i wasn't suppose to and they were calling me over so i told them to go Fu*k them selves and decided to run as they approached closer to me

and my girl is home sleepin im own my own tonight bro

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    great story bro! why were u running from security??

alright in a nutshell...I was running from security because i got into a fist fight, then I decided for some reason i needed a marlboro and i dont even smoke.. so after the fist fight i up and left then i came back they asked where I was i said i went to go smoke then i came back and they asked where i was i told them and they said u not suppose to smoke in the middle of the hall way ... so I told the guy to go fu*k his mutha and i went to smoke a few j's with a buddy since i was in pain i said why not.. and as I was leaving i was running from security and hit my head..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Go see a doctor. You don't have to tell him you hit your head running from security or police. Tell him you hit it playing ball. For all you know you could have a concussion.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Silly rabbits.........

remember............

it's that little voice that says.....

"You could be bigger, my last boyfriend was"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yeah im gonna go by tomorrow after i get expelled or suspended hopefully its suspended. and yes today was a crazy day for me did alot of stupid things, just wanna clear up that i never act like that its just i freaked out durin the fist fight i wanted to kill the bastard

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. Go and see a doc..

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    alright in a nutshell...I was running from security because i got into a fist fight, then I decided for some reason i needed a marlboro and i dont even smoke.. so after the fist fight i up and left then i came back they asked where I was i said i went to go smoke then i came back and they asked where i was i told them and they said u not suppose to smoke in the middle of the hall way ... so I told the guy to go fu*k his mutha and i went to smoke a few j's with a buddy since i was in pain i said why not.. and as I was leaving i was running from security and hit my head..
    Bro, What the fuk you thinking? You told the security guard to fuk his mother? Then you ran from him!!!!!! You're lucky, bro <<shaking head>> Your lucky you got a bump on the head.. You try and pull sh!t like that when your an adult, You're will end in the hospital for sure.. Come on, grow up man..

I'm not preaching.. That was a straight up pussy ass thing to do, How old are you? I don't think Hoss would pull some sh!t like that bro... he's 16 isn't he

dude like i said man its a long story with alot behind it... i said the story in a nutshell...and like i said i am not usually like that...

Glad to hear that bro.. I hope you recover quick... I was just a lil surprised to hear what you told the guy, then you took off running..

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro one time in high school i got hit in the head with a lock and my head was absolutely gushing blood. It was as if someone shot me in the head. i needed stitches but never got them. I had some bad headaches months afterwards but nothing serious. I'm sure you'll be fine.......if there's one thing to worry about its **** like blood clotting in the brain and I'm absolutely sure you didnt hit your head hard enough for that. Plus if you did you wouldnt be sitting there right now.

yeah I understand i am usually one of the most mellow people you will ever meet, im always cool with everyone its just durin that fight i SNAPPED i mean i lost it so after the fight i was still kinda tweek'd in the head.that is really the first time i did anything like that and the security gaurd is a mark ass B*Tch he seems like he gets a kick from bustin my balls

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... All i gotta say is we were all young once!!!!

NO DOUBT

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Bro one time in high school i got hit in the head with a lock and my head was absolutely gushing blood. It was as if someone shot me in the head. i needed stitches but never got them. I had some bad headaches months afterwards but nothing serious. I'm sure you'll be fine.......if there's one thing to worry about its **** like blood clotting in the brain and I'm absolutely sure you didnt hit your head hard enough for that. Plus if you did you wouldnt be sitting there right now.
    yeah bro thats what i was thinking cuz i was down on the floor for a minute in pain but i got right back up and had a sting for a while but im gonna go tomorow to the doc and check it out anyway i think im gonna have some time on my hand anyway after I get expelled, hopefully i dont since im not that type to cause trouble in school the only problems i have is skipping class to ofteni never was one of those kids who gave a teacher a hard time.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Silly rabbits.........

remember............

it's that little voice that says.....

"You could be bigger, my last boyfriend was"
    Spywizard are you always high when you post?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Spywizard are you always high when you post?

LMFAO!!! it made no sense to me either bro...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    See a Doctor!

Doc M

yeah i have a meeting at 8 so by about 9 i should be at the hospital, walking its about 5 to 10 minutes from my house. spy wizard mentioned something about having my girl next to me in case i die from the concusion, i forgot to mention i did sleep earlier at around 3 till about 4:30 and woke up fine i dont think i had a concusion

well thanks for the help bro's i appreciate it. im gonna watch some seinfeld and simpsons and get ready to hear my principal freak out at me tomorrow bro's have a good one.

Thread Information