USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

I'm bored off my ass!!

I dont know fellas but I'm so f*ckin bored sitting here doing nothing. I'm so pumped with all this energy and my gym isnt 24 hours so it sucks to be stuck here. I just refresh the page to see if there are any new interesting threads and I just have music blasting going nuts while making scary faces in the mirror.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i just woke up... i took a nap this afternoon. ended up lasting six hours. now what the hell am i supposed to do???

Naps in the afternoon are the worst. When I do that a mess up my sleeping schedule for about 2 weeks.

naps arent bad. its just when they end up two hours shy of a full nights rest! wake up at midnight??? yeah i have a feeling tomm. will be funky...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i agree man there is absolutely nothing on tv...im looking forward to family guy as you may or may not know it is the funniest cartoon ever made but in the meantime im watchin some channel called black starz...its some crappy movie that rick foxfrom the lakers is in for no apparent reason...

Yes my brother family guy......on at 2am on the cartoon network............wonderful piece of comedy. I hear they are gonna start the show up again.

family guy is funny. although im watchin Donny Brasco. classic...

bro I shure hope so ... i personally think its funnier than the simpsons...and its good to know im not the only one that watchs cartoons once in a while...tom and jerry still love that show..

family guy also plays at 11 if u cant stay up till 2

and i feeeellllll.... sorry those of you who read my last thread know what im talkin about...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    haha... refreshing the page, as do I lately... You are not the only one tonight.. All i have been doing is eating bullsh!t around the house, replying to threads, eating, replying, eating, and dipping, since i got back from the gym.. I'm running out of ideas myself.. I just talked to my boy on instant messenger, and i want to shoot myself for dropping the ball with this girl on saturday night!!! He said she was down for me, but I was being a lame assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... Thats been on my mind lately also.. i guess i'm out now that i vented, good night fellas.. One thing that is getting me by is the thought of starting my cycle i'm starting in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!

take care

bro you should see this chick im tryin to get with now... I dont get it how a white girl can have such a fat ass, i aint complainin im lovin it and she's cuter than a mutha fu*ka too, i love bein 18 so many girls to choose from in my school..

Yeah I got the really hot girl in my class and she always talks to me and nobody else in the class and always comes and sits next to me. She's mad cool and want to ask her to go out this weekend but I dont know if she's got a b/f or not........I'm a nornally cool and mellow guy over everything and never at a loss for words but everything I say with this girl sounds so god**** lame and forced.

lol..... 10 refreshes later!!!!!!!!! Oh what i wouldn't give to go back to highschool!!!!!!!!! Good times for sure, can't go wrong with innocent highschool chicks!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yeah I got the really hot girl in my class and she always talks to me and nobody else in the class and always comes and sits next to me. She's mad cool and want to ask her to go out this weekend but I dont know if she's got a b/f or not........I'm a nornally cool and mellow guy over everything and never at a loss for words but everything I say with this girl sounds so god**** lame and forced.
    Bro thats how I was with this chick im tryin to get with at first, all u gotta do is play it cool man just dont sweat it, and best of all dont sweat her so u dont fumble for words... its sad cuz I just realized that with this chick to bad i didn't learn it a few years earlier...

Yeah I closed the whole window this time.

oh man u should see in the summer time when they wear those skirts, my god i cant walk through the halls with out a book to cover my wood dude its bad... and the city i live in is known for the hottest chicks in high school...

Yeah I closed the whole window this time.
    what do you mean? where you cold or sumthin?

hey since no one else is talking do you guys think that im crazy for spending 300 bucks on a pair of sneakers?

About the window I meant the AR window on the comp. And your absolutely insane spending 300 dollars on sneakers. Those sneakers should somehow give you a blowjob for that much money.

lol... I hear that bro, let things flow.. circular up and down and around!!! this paticular girl was soooooooooooooooo fine.. I was to the point of freezing up, but i kept my cool.. I'm friends with her ex-husband though (lol, yes she is divorced, but she is smoking hot) I wasn't down for anything cause i knew her ex, and i would feel owned if i did anything with her.. although i wish i did.. haha... It's a loyalty thing for me, bros before hoes.. I'd rather meet some other girl, that hasn't been married to my friends..

yeah but they are the jordan 11 retro's they dont make them anymore and they are supposedly the most sough out sneaker

how do you put a picture in the reply i'll show u these classics maybe if you saw them you'd understand why im spending so much on them

here we go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm bored off my ass!!-108-0838_img_leftsdreal.jpg  

it aint the best picture but man those are sweet...they dont make them anymore either so thats why they are 300 bucks and they are very hard to find mind you...

LOL...300 for shoes, how many dime bags you sell to afford those!!!!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

still to much money for a sneaker. They'll be f*cked up and dirty in a week. But hey to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    how do you put a picture in the reply i'll show u these classics maybe if you saw them you'd understand why im spending so much on them
    ummmm.......NO. you can post pics.i'd never consider $300 shoes.

OMG those are hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    LOL...300 for shoes, how many dime bags you sell to afford those!!!!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLl
    bro i dont nickel and dime...8ths and up...lol

man u guys go no taste

got*

well to be honest i was gonna use the money for a cycle but after coming to this forum and realized i have no kind of base decided to hit the gym and not bother with a cycle for a few years so i am using the money on other things... you guys think im crazy but i am sneaker crazy I have like 10 pairs of nike air force ones and 5 pairs of jordans, still adding to my collection

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    well to be honest i was gonna use the money for a cycle but after coming to this forum and realized i have no kind of base decided to hit the gym and not bother with a cycle for a few years so i am using the money on other things... you guys think im crazy but i am sneaker crazy I have like 10 pairs of nike air force ones and 5 pairs of jordans, still adding to my collection
    well its good to know you put off the aas until you got a good base. as far as the shoes...like you said different tastes.

oh well it aint like im in a serious relationship to spend my money on a girl friend... i figure i might as well treat my self...

This family guy episode is hilarious

hell yeah u see stewie checkin out that little girls ass?

seeing them hangin outside with a beer in there hand remind me of the summer... ahh good ol times...

Thread Information