Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Please Don't Drink and Drive

It's the holidays and I know this is kind of a serious post, but I also think it's important. I just saw this today and it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Please don't drink and drive. Warning, it is very graphic.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep...heard she was on Oprah...good thing i'm the designated driver...cause i don't drink period... Terrible thing that happened

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Man... thats a sad story. Thats why I dont drive... period. hehe. But I would never let anyone I know drink and drive (except my bro-in-law.. ) just playin

mass junkie is offline banned
    Man, thats a reality check if i've ever seen one...I lost my appetite

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    That is very sad. That actually brought tears to my eyes. Be safe over the holidays bros/gals.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    That was horrible... I showed my girlfreind that and she was crying. So sad, be smart guys...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    It's the holidays and I know this is kind of a serious post, but I also think it's important. I just saw this today and it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Please don't drink and drive. Warning, it is very graphic.
    I actually posted this exact same thing here: Please read (Jacqueline Saburido). The thing that upsets me is that innocent people repeatedly get hurt or killed because of some idiot(s). People don't get the message, even after seeing stories like Jacqueline's. And the thing is, the drunk driver usually escapes with no more than a few scratches. The innocent people are the ones getting hurt simply because of the point of impact that usually occurs in these accidents.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Another reason to not drink and drive in my area is checkpoints. They are all over the place here this time of year.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Up we go...to stay at the top.

Aragorn

cjp85 is offline Member
    ****, that literally scared me when I scrolled down. Thats horrible. I would kill myself if I did that to someone

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've seen this ,and several stories similar......all so sad.

PLEASE DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE........and we'll all have a safer holiday season........DB

Please dont drink in excess where you passout outside either.. ive seen some horrible images of people freezing to death from this.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Please dont drink in excess where you passout outside either.. ive seen some horrible images of people freezing to death from this.

I find your tasteless post whoring in a thread like this very disturbing bro

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I find your tasteless post whoring in a thread like this very disturbing bro
    tasteless? its true... I knew 2 people this happened to.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    wow.. Reality hits in.. I don't even drink.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I can't see the **** pictures!!! . God ...this whole night is FUBAR for me...I hate it.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    that happened in my town...a while back for an alcohol class i had to go to i watched a 20 min. video that not only showed her, but the guy that hit her speaking in jail...some crazy ****...lost a friend last easter to the same thing...

Oh God ...I jus t saw it...That's the saddest thing I have ever seen...Thank God I don' t drink....Please, everyone....don't . Just don't drive...that's the most horrible thing i've ever seen...

Drive drunk is what I mean., you get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    One of the blue collars at work died that way last winter drank to the point of passing out and died of hypothermia in his darn driveway! His wife found him frozen to death in the morning.

As for drinking and driving, I am glad it's a criminal offence here. In my years of firefighting I've seen more than my share of disasters caused by idiots driving drunk. I don't need to tell you we had very little compassion (or "tenderness") when extricating and packaging a drunk driver...

Red

I don't understand why God would let that girl live like that....she's so young...and shes going to be like that forever...we would have got the ****in message anyway!! Why does it have to end for certain people like that?!!! Maybe God has nothing to do with it...maybe He isn't real...but after seeing something like that I mean that's really heavy...that really makes me question my beliefes....

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    That is awful. Leaves me pretty speechless.

-LH

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    dont drive drunk.
    if you do ill be wating.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    dont drive drunk.
    if you do ill be wating.
    :spudnikbi

Thanks for doing ya job bro... every single drunk driver you and your coworkers catch counts. It keeps my family, friends and the fine bros here safe from harm.

Red

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    dont drive drunk.
    if you do ill be wating.
    See, something we agree on.
    Be safe everyone, my family will be on the roads coming to see loved ones. I have not seen them in a while and would love to see them get here safe.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I will never drink and drive.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just another rminder DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's so sad............ she was a beautiful girl and that dope took that away from her.................. I will never drink and drive............ I couldn't live with myself if I did something like that to someone.

Everyone be safe always not just durring the holidays.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's so sad............ she was a beautiful girl and that dope took that away from her.................. I will never drink and drive............ I couldn't live with myself if I did something like that to someone.

Everyone be safe always not just durring the holidays.
    Word bro! Itīs one thing if you end your own life but taking someone else's just cause you where to cheap to get a cab or to lazy to walk, noway!

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    oh man that is really upsetting to see that...... That is a reality check of what can happen after just a couple of drinks..... be responsible this holiday season ladies and gentlemen........

Steadyyyyyyy

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I don't understand why God would let that girl live like that....she's so young...and shes going to be like that forever...we would have got the ****in message anyway!! Why does it have to end for certain people like that?!!! Maybe God has nothing to do with it...maybe He isn't real...but after seeing something like that I mean that's really heavy...that really makes me question my beliefes....
    Well, while it is true that it is probably very difficult to live her life after the accident, by her living she has taught all of us a very important lesson (not to drink and drive). So maybe God's plan was to let her live (He only gives us what we can handle, and He knew she could handle it) so that others would not die due to drinking and driving.

Buddie is offline New Member
    That makes me thankful that nothing like that ever happened to me. I sadly admit I have drove while intoxicated before and will NEVER do it again. It only take 1 time. It's not worth it! Get a D/D. I went through that stage where I thought I am a good driver and I would not do something like that cause I am careful, all I can say is thank god that I made it through that stupid ass logic in my life and no one got hurt or in trouble! Have a great holiday guys

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good post Jason..I hope this thread catches everyone's attention..My older brother was killed in a drunk driving accident back in 1982..He was coming home from his high school graduation party that they held at a classmates house..Luckily he was the only one injured..He had dropped his girlfriend off at home and passed out at the wheel going over 90 MPH on his way home..He was .32% B.A.C., ejected through the rear window with the steering wheel and column in his hands..He was killed instantly..I will never forget the State Police coming to our home to notify my mother at 5:55 a.m...It devastated my family, especially my older sister who was just a year older then him..She still harbors a lot of guilt over his death..

So please, Listen to what Jason said, read the thread about the young woman, and think about the consequences of drinking and driving..Hope everyone and their families have a wonderful and SAFE holiday..

Doc M

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's one thing to be irresponsible and drive drunk. If you were to have an accident and get killed, then you shouldn't have been driving.

It is a whole different thing when you injury or kill an innocent person because of your blatent irresponsibility! I used to drive home drunk all the time, so I'm not preaching the "holier-than-thou" crap. I was arrested for DUI and spent a lot of time in different classes that teach people about the dangers of this behavior. If every driver on the road had to sit through these classes, there would be far fewer drunk drivers out there. Those who have been through this can back me up.

Next time you get behind the wheel after drinking, think about what it would be like for you to go visit your mother in the hospital after she was involved in an accident like this. And don't say it won't happen to you....

-moto

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow that story is as chilling as they get.

Sad part is its a huge problem in our society. Many people don't realize the size of the consequences until it happens to them or someone they know.

Driving our cars around town is dangerous enough (so many cars and idiots on the road)...let alone combined with the drunks on the road.

Stupidity is the only word that can describe it all.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yeah, we take that **** pretty seriously around where I live, just last night I drove through a DUI check point and got stopped. I like seeing the police do things like this rather than hassling all the local kids for **** like loitering

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    That **** is hardcore, I am a firefighter and paramedic and have seen some crazy sheot but that there Jason has set me straight this season, thanks.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    this needs a bump, please be responsible.
    -Cy

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information