partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

holy ****ing bull**** vday!!!

my gf and i are going away fopr the weekend in the city and have like a dozen great things planned to do.well here's the problemo... i got the stomach flu yesterday.today is the first day i can stand up straight bessides when i somehow made it to the toilet to throw up or **** my brains out!!today i feel all groggy , but the throwing up has stopped and all that.oh and yes...i feel like i lost 5 god**** lbs and i feel like a stick figure!!!so i'm carbing up like a ****er today and trying to rehydrate myself from all of the ****ting my brains out.
    oh but there's more.. i could eat for a ****ing day so all i had was about 3 spoonfuls of applesauce and 32oz's of gatorade!!
    so today i wake up and i'm feeling ****ty, but what the ****, let me go into work and ctach up on **** before i go away. RING RING!! who could it be??why yes, my gf!!!! "guess what i just got for valentine's day??" , she says
    "what love of my life?do tell!!" i ask
    "MY (****ING, that was my word) PERIOD!!!!!"

WHY ****ING GOD?!!WHY??!!!!!!YOU SON OF A BITCH I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO EVERYONE!!I BUY PEOPLE ****, I FREELY GIVE OUT $$ TO PEOPLE IN NEED, I ****ING DO EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE YOU ****IGN BASTARD!!!!!WHY MUST YOU RUIN MY ****ING LUXURIOUS MOTHER****ING RAINMAN SUITE SEXCAPADE W/ MY GF.NOT TO MENTION OUR LUNCH, DINNER, THEATER, DANCING, SHOPPING MOTHER****IGN PLANS!!!!! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS HIT YOU ****!!!!!!!AND I FEEL SKINNY NOW THAT I HAVE NOT HAD FOOD OR GOD**** WATER FOR A WHOLE 24 HOURS.**** YOU GOD!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That sucks but her period doesn't have to ruin things........ just have a bunch of black towels handy

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That sucks but her period doesn't have to ruin things........ just have a bunch of black towels handy
    that's disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    that's disgusting
    Why is that disgusting? I don't see anything disgusting about it.

cb25 is offline Banned
    that's disgusting
    hey, you do what you gotta do...

do your thing party...

Why is that disgusting? I don't see anything disgusting about it.
    i had an old girlfriend basically explode all over me and soaked my bed, it looked like the scene where johnny depp bought the farm in nightmare on elm street, ever since then, i am disgusted by the prospect, flashbacks

i had an old girlfriend basically explode all over me and soaked my bed, it looked like the scene where johnny depp bought the farm in nightmare on elm street, ever since then, i am disgusted by the prospect, flashbacks
    I see.............. Well I never had that happen to me.

the worst part was, i was still living at home at the time, how do you explain that to your mom? hey ma, i gotta buy a new bed cause i got a hemorrhoid (i was 19) and it exploded while i was sleeping......... yeah right
    that's what hoss probably feels like everyday

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ewwwwwwwww....
    the worst part was, i was still living at home at the time, how do you explain that to your mom? hey ma, i gotta buy a new bed cause i got a hemorrhoid (i was 19) and it exploded while i was sleeping......... yeah right
    that's what hoss probably feels like everyday

Swellin Guest
    I guess it can't be the same thing, but now is the perfect time to convince her of the need for trying the backdoor.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,
    The more and more I read your posts. The more and more I realize you're a drama Queen. That's what your mod-nickname should be.

PartyboyNYC
    DramaQueen

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    little period never stopped me

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Bro,
    The more and more I read your posts. The more and more I realize you're a drama Queen. That's what your mod-nickname should be.

PartyboyNYC
    DramaQueen
    You might be right, but I feel that Party writes some incredibly funny stuff. I believe that his drama is here for our entertainment...much unlike the drama brought forth by some of our other members.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it does suck having to wash/wipe off afterward. But it is Valentines Day - and the show must go on!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    You might be right, but I feel that Party writes some incredibly funny stuff. I believe that his drama is here for our entertainment...much unlike the drama brought forth by some of our other members.

I didn't say it was a bad thing, it's ****in' funny. This guy is too much...

bro's i'm not even joking though

i'm ****ign hurting! i just trained one of my clients and as soon it it was over liek 5 mins agoi i had to run in the bathroom and **** my brians out again!!!it kinda smelled like corn pops. i love that cereal , but i haven't had that in years!weird?
    but ****, how am i gonna sit through dinners and theater like this?**** i can barely make it through work where i basically do nothing!!why must god punish me??!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'm ****ign hurting! i just trained one of my clients and as soon it it was over liek 5 mins agoi i had to run in the bathroom and **** my brians out again!!!it kinda smelled like corn pops. i love that cereal , but i haven't had that in years!weird?
    but ****, how am i gonna sit through dinners and theater like this?**** i can barely make it through work where i basically do nothing!!why must god punish me??!!!!!
    Stock up on pepto

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Party...........

you don't have the clap of the a$$ do ya??

sorry man....

hey... just use a pad... in case of a leaker.............

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

guys

this has got to be some kind of stomach flu. it can't possibly be food poisoning i don't think. bros i keep passing gas like every 5 mins!!where is all of this coming from?!!all i have eaten was oatmeal this morning that almost came back and i made ultrafuel in a 32oz water bottle to get some fluid in me.****ers i'm really dting over here!!this is torture. i bought some pepto aand i have it in the car!!should i use it?will it help that much. i was hesitant to take it because i didn't want to throw up aagain

Yes it should...... and cheese... reduce your water intake.. unless you feel dehydrated...

at least till you stop putting out so much..

then water load.......

this has got to be some kind of stomach flu. it can't possibly be food poisoning i don't think. bros i keep passing gas like every 5 mins!!where is all of this coming from?!!all i have eaten was oatmeal this morning that almost came back and i made ultrafuel in a 32oz water bottle to get some fluid in me.****ers i'm really dting over here!!this is torture. i bought some pepto aand i have it in the car!!should i use it?will it help that much. i was hesitant to take it because i didn't want to throw up aagain

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

thanks spy

i know i'm dehydrated between sweating profusely the last two days w/ no water intake. i keep drinking water and i'm literally pissing out of my ass every 45 mins. having trouble eating solids so i'm terrfied i'm gonna shrink to nothing by the end of the weekend. i'm not sure if i should try to have my NLarge shakes because i don't want to dairy to upset my stomach and then i'll throw up.**** this sucks. i have 24 hours, not even, to get better.

been there don that.....

pinch the skin on the back of your hand.... did it lay back down right away???

if not.......... you must drink more water......yea.. you are squirting it out.....

if you do get dizzy.. go to the hospital... I have been hospitalized 3 times for dehydration...

time with a saline drip will fix what is wrong... or atleast stop brain damage..

not to spook ya....

but really........

i know i'm dehydrated between sweating profusely the last two days w/ no water intake. i keep drinking water and i'm literally pissing out of my ass every 45 mins. having trouble eating solids so i'm terrfied i'm gonna shrink to nothing by the end of the weekend. i'm not sure if i should try to have my NLarge shakes because i don't want to dairy to upset my stomach and then i'll throw up.**** this sucks. i have 24 hours, not even, to get better.

Rules

hoss827 is offline Banned
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    take a swim in the red river nothing to be ashammed of lmao u can get ur redwings for v-day

Hittin it is one thing................ lickin it is another.............

no thanks............

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    take a swim in the red river nothing to be ashammed of lmao u can get ur redwings for v-day

Rules

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Bro,

PartyboyNYC
    DramaQueen
    LMAO , for real this aint day time soap opera.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    First off, you do have food poisoning. Anytime the body expells from both ends it has a poison it's getting rid of. That is good news because it means it will be over soon. Try something other than oatmeal for christ sakes! you're probably pretty "empty" in your system so fiber is not your best choice. I'd go with bread and maybe some butter, a burger might sit well by now and lots of gatorade will help with dehydration. The gas will be a bit of a problem for the next day or so as your stomach and intestines fill back up with food in it's various stages of digestion. Tomorrow (fri) might be rough but you should be OK on Sat.

As for the red river valley? Bang her in the shower of that hotel suite! bring a candle and keep the light off. My girl has a deal with me, when it's that time, I get BJ's!! (over and above what I normally get, I look forward to her periods now!)

Hope this helps.

thanks brotha

i'm so ****ign hungry and i'm afraid to eat. i just weighed myself on the scale and i'm literally 5 lbs lighter than tuesdaynight when this all sstarted. the combination of water and zero calorie intake has ****ed me.
    the throwing up is all over, but i have no idea how to stop the diarrhea besides the pepto bimal stuff. **** i have to eat.i wanna go pig out at mcdonald's just to get massive calories in quickly and pouns my n-laaarge.i'm shrinking by the minute!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sorry to hear that man... feel better and dont worry about your girls period, it just means valentines day just became blowjob day.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    :rofl:.. that is all i can say... :rofl:.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i fully agree it just makes thinks a little diffrent and that is what v-day should be about.just turn off the light and you would have no idea bloody bannana

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Partyboy - It's bad enough I am reading this -- Whatever you do leave the video camera home this weekend :-)

Thread Information