Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

Talking Hoss plan for revenge...

Ok, i'm in AEA (alternative educational assignment), or inschool suspension with 4 of my buddies, for unplugging the god**** mouse right? They got in trouble because the football coach made them walk down the hall in their boxers, and they got in trouble for "exposure" even though it was the coaches fault. WTF??

Well, were all pretty pissed..and discuss this master plan at lunch. Next sunday, were going to drive to my school, the school has 6 entrances. My friend RC said he would bring another guy, so we would have a total of 6 people. Each one of us are going to take a separate door, and spray super glue into the locks. In and out, itll take 3 minutes tops. Were going to plan this out a couple of weeks of course.

No school for us monday, the bastards will love this. heh,

--Hoss
    Last edited by hoss827; 02-12-2004 at 10:15 PM.

By the way, the information I stated up above is TOTAL bul1****...I dont plan on doing anything like that at all. All info I state is purely fictional, as it says in my signature.

--Hoss

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like that MTV show where they talk about the best high school pranks ever. Kinda funny that the people always get caught and get in a good amount of trouble. Id think about the consequences before ya did it.

Destruction of property...But it's in a secluded area, no guards around. Were planning this carefully for at least two weeks, working out all the flaws.

Better safe then sorry,

--Hoss

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    The only flaw I see is that somebody is gonna find out because rumers will start going around and somebody will slip up and tell. If you are doing this alone and are planning on taking it to your grave then it will probably work. If there are a few guys involved then somebody is gonna leak out the secret..... Wait what am i talking about, do it up man. Those bastards at the school deserve it. If you need any ideas for planning hit me up. Good Luck

Yeah, Thomas Jefferson said the only way three men can keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead...

Well, nothing will leak out...I hope not this time I've pulled 2 other stunts with these guys before, and weve agreed no one else will know about it (duh) and we will not talk about it, even to each other. It's worked in the past, i'm sure it will work again. Were not doing this for fame, were doing this to get revenge on the fascist bastard known as Mr. skinner, the principal from hell.

Oh, did you hear about the school board in indiana? The ****ers got into over 300 million in a "defecit" . Not a "debt"...yeah, I know what each are and I know the difference. But how in the bloody hell do they get THREE HUNDRED MILLION in debt before they even start to solve the problem? Classes were cut, teachers were cut, after school activities cut, some of the precious WEIGHTROOM EQUIPMENT SOLD ,. The school board has nothing to do with the principal though, the principal in general is a dick...Oh i wish i could see the bastards face when he goes and tries to open the door, and then goes and tries another door..and another....and another ......priceless.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ We were horrible in highschool!!!! we walked a cow up 3 flights of stairs and but it in the library!!! yea cows cant go down stairs!!!! an we put huge piles of manure (sp) infront of every entrance~ and we let chickens out in the gym!!~ Man that was fun!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ We were horrible in highschool!!!! we walked a cow up 3 flights of stairs and but it in the library!!! yea cows cant go down stairs!!!! an we put huge piles of manure (sp) infront of every entrance~ and we let chickens out in the gym!!~ Man that was fun!~
    Are you serious? If so, how the hell did you get a COW in your school without no one noticing??????

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    it says u from mass, what high school was this?

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    it says u from mass, what high school was this?

~if i wanted people to know what town i was from i would be in my location!!~

~Hoss it helps to be friends with the overnight janitor who was 2 years ahead of you and never graduated!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Good plan spun lol Nice job with the chickens, and the cow...>God i wonder what they thought when they saw the cow. lmaoooooooooo

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Sounds like that MTV show where they talk about the best high school pranks ever. Kinda funny that the people always get caught and get in a good amount of trouble. Id think about the consequences before ya did it.
    That's exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Good plan spun lol Nice job with the chickens, and the cow...>God i wonder what they thought when they saw the cow. lmaoooooooooo

~how bout shyt phuck shyt!!!! yea they had to walk the thing to the roof and get one of those cranse things!!! well they already had one there since the school was under construction!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney

Ahh. The things people in Nebraska do for fun on Saturday nights.

Well if it takes two weeks to plan something that simple, you are in trouble Hoss. Think of all the other possibilties you can come up wtih in two weeks. That super glue thing could be planned out during recess. Two weeks?????
    Some kid did that to my classroom once. He got caught cause he told someone he was planning on doing it. He got in a lot of trouble and had to pay for a lock smith and a new door lock. 400 dollars for some stupid little stunt.
    Take pictures and put it on the internet so we can see.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Well if it takes two weeks to plan something that simple, you are in trouble Hoss. Think of all the other possibilties you can come up wtih in two weeks. That super glue thing could be planned out during recess. Two weeks?????
    Some kid did that to my classroom once. He got caught cause he told someone he was planning on doing it. He got in a lot of trouble and had to pay for a lock smith and a new door lock. 400 dollars for some stupid little stunt.
    Take pictures and put it on the internet so we can see.
    Oh I agree bro, it's VERY simple to plan. We just want to work out all the loopholes in this rather then rushing into things...Such as what we would all agree on if we got caught. , our defense . Basic sh it like that...Just dont wanna get caught is what i'm trying to say, and were trying to prevent it at all costs. Pictures, of what, the door after I put the glue in it? I would, but i'm sure someone on this board against me would find some sort of way to get my ass busted. ...I'll think of some way of proof.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    hoss has got 66 posts already lol

Oh I agree bro, it's VERY simple to plan. We just want to work out all the loopholes in this rather then rushing into things...Such as what we would all agree on if we got caught. , our defense . Basic sh it like that...Just dont wanna get caught is what i'm trying to say, and were trying to prevent it at all costs. Pictures, of what, the door after I put the glue in it? I would, but i'm sure someone on this board against me would find some sort of way to get my ass busted. ...I'll think of some way of proof.

You COMPLETELY MISSED my point Hoss. If you need to put that much planning into something as lame as what you are planning, you shouldnt even be doing it. I know you are a kid but even that is immature for your age. Going through that excessive of planning for something so lame is pointless. In two weeks you should be able to come up with something better.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    hoss they going to make you in to a fancy pants in jail bro..

cjp85 is offline Member
    Dude, if youve got the time to do it and nobody's around, open one of the speaker boxes in the hallway, if the amp thing is inside, reverse it and wire up and old walkman with some funny **** recorded. Then find a way to make it play at the right time. Ive never done this, but Ive heard that it works. Maybe too complicated, but if you can do it, it would be well worth it.

Just blow up your school on a sunday when no one is there. That will teach them....
    Be sure to super glue the door holes first though because that will distract them from the fact that the school was blown up. They will be too busy following the lead to the glue mystery instead of the explosion.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Here's one:
    1. Get hundreds of live crickets, release them into the cafeteria.
    2. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Just blow up your school on a sunday when no one is there. That will teach them....
    Be sure to super glue the door holes first though because that will distract them from the fact that the school was blown up. They will be too busy following the lead to the glue mystery instead of the explosion.
    Excellent plan!

I like the plan MMC put below too, it would be better if they were roaches, but our school allready has them lil bastards crawling around.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=SpunHoney]~if i wanted people to know what town i was from i would be in my location!!~
    QUOTE]

Sounds like something that happened in my high school......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey Hoss.......

Video tape it................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Danielle is offline Female Member
    not worth it............dont do it..........someone will find out def........they always do
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hoss' new thread 2 weeks from now: "Hoss' revenge II...got caught getting revenge...now what?"

In other words Hoss, choose your battles wisely.

peace,

ttgb

Hey hoss, while you're at it, break into the auto shop and get a MIG welder, then you can weld all the doors shut

*knock* *knock* *knock* hey brainiac!

Remember what I said in my post about HS pranks I NEVER got caught for? I never got caught because I kept my mouth shut!!! No bragging after the fact (or before the fact like this thread!).

You are planning a prank that can cause several thousands of dollars of dammage... we're talking big trouble if you get caught here.. .don't you think there may be a remote (but still possible) chance that someone from your town may be reading this? When **** like that happens, word get all around town you know.

Bro, if you're going to be a good prankster, you have to learn to keep your trap shut.

Just advice from a former HS prankster...

Red

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Destruction of property...But it's in a secluded area, no guards around. Were planning this carefully for at least two weeks, working out all the flaws.

Better safe then sorry,

--Hoss
    The big flaw is that one of you isn't going to be able to keep your mouth shut about it, and either someone is going to rat you out, or a teacher is going to overhear someone passing on the information.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Here one! Don't do anything. This is stupid, and you will regret it. Be a man and take your punishment!

Oh and if I were you guys, I wouldn't be driving a car anywhere near the school.

The two things to learn about revenge. In order to get away with revenge: NO ONE must know or even have an idea that you did or wanted to do what you did.

The second thing goes along with the first thing learned. Once you accomplished your revenge and no one knows you did it except you: The revenge loses it luster and energy when you realize no one knows how clever you were and that you get revenge after someone f u c k s with you.
    Self satisfaction isnt as well enjoyed as everyone knowing how you got revenge.

If you can deal with self satisfaction instead of reputation, then you are one step closer.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead - remember that Bro LOL

Thomas Jefferson said that.... Very true..I followed through with it, we were out of school for one day. No one has said anything, no one has found out.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Thomas Jefferson said that.... Very true..I followed through with it, we were out of school for one day. No one has said anything, no one has found out.

yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    yet..
    Yet.....are you threatening me?! Huh1?!!!!

No one has talked about it for awhile now....I don't think we'll get caught. The principal was like, "we WILL find out who this small group of vandalizing terrorists are, we WILL hunt you down, and when we do we WILL give you the most harsh ppunishment you've ever had." Mr Skinhead...er, Skinner The day we came back hehe

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame here.

More instead of spending time thinking of revenge...use your energy in a positive way and start studying!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    No flame here.

More instead of spending time thinking of revenge...use your energy in a positive way and start studying!
    Study study study...I've heard that ALL week, and as much as its bugging the hell out of me, I am studying, and the comments will just drive me to do my work and studdy more. Thanks everyone!

--Hoss

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not sure if you realize this yet (you are young)...but education is very important! The best decision I ever made was to go back to school...manual labour sucks! Who wants to be breaking their back when they're 50 years old!?

Study hard my friend...and you will reap the rewards later in life.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Now they dip into the funds that they already don't have. There goes your bench and squat rack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information