Grant is offline Member

Hockey Players Respond

Where do you guys get your sticks in bulk or order your equipment online.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Christian Brothers just started up production again.. they are looking to make deals.......

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Where do you guys get your sticks in bulk or order your equipment online.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I always buy them local. I'm a goalie though so I break few sticks.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Christian Brothers just started up production again.. they are looking to make deals.......
    Thats good news I really liked their sticks

I was able to visit them in the fall... they have the rights to build thier sticks again.. and they have a glove that is way better then anything that is out there..... preformed, and reduces hand fatigue to nothing.........

don't know if they have it on the web..

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Thats good news I really liked their sticks

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    www.hockeygiant.com may do a bulk discount. They are good Bro's and I get a lot of my stuff from them.

Grant is offline Member
    more specifically i am looking to get a composite....i took a three year break in playing and now the composite cost a million bucks, i was coaching my high school team and all these kids were talking about synergys and a new louisville stick and that was last year, i am way behind, anyways, i am just about tired of breaking a wood stick every game

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    more specifically i am looking to get a composite....i took a three year break in playing and now the composite cost a million bucks, i was coaching my high school team and all these kids were talking about synergys and a new louisville stick and that was last year, i am way behind, anyways, i am just about tired of breaking a wood stick every game

~My brother plays for his high school team and the guy i am dating plays for the cincinatti mighty ducks (ahl) and those synergys are a joke! the break even tho they say the wont no matter what! i think my brother broke 4 in two game ( so what if one was over a kids helmet the kid punched the goalie!), they will fix them for free but it takes forever and it cost buco bucks to send it out and they dont pay for it!~You are better off i think with the removable blade even tho it is a pain in the rear to do!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Grant is offline Member
    yeah, i but i am starting to like the feel of a one piece, i am not looking to get a synergy, i am just illustrating how behind i have gotten, thanks for the info though

RON
    When I do skate out....... I still like the nice cheap wood ones. I tried everything from grafite to alum. I just like the feel and flex of the wood.

In the net I used to love the Christian curves. They got discontinued a long time ago but thanks to spy I'll be lookin for one again.

Who here is going to Vegas in Oct. If there were enough of us we could rent some Ice time. I know F.I. would play.

Who here is going to Vegas in Oct. If there were enough of us we could rent some Ice time. I know F.I. would play.[/QUOTE]

~ i want to play!!!! you better not be one of those guys who thinks girls dont belong on the ice!!! i skate as much as i can now but i haven't played pick up for almost a year now!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

RON
    I'm playing my first pickup game in a while tomorrow. We'll play non check just for you I've actually played with many girls who I felt were good....doesn't mean you are

I'm playing my first pickup game in a while tomorrow. We'll play non check just for you I've actually played with many girls who I felt were good....doesn't mean you are

~ U are mean i am very good!!! hell i grew up in New england, and i wanna play check i hold nothing back! I played with guys for 12 years!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Who here is going to Vegas in Oct. If there were enough of us we could rent some Ice time. I know F.I. would play.
    anyone know how common steroids are in hockey? just picturing a bunch of juicers on the rink...

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ U are mean i am very good!!! hell i grew up in New england, and i wanna play check i hold nothing back! I played with guys for 12 years!~
    I only said non checking cause I knew you get pissed. I could care less check or not I'm not affected by it. I doubt there are enough of us who play going anyway but I would love it if there were. So far I know me and Full Intensity for sure.

I would really like to get Chica going so I could show him how it feels to get stuffed by a Californian. He's have to fly back to Canada in shame.

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/print...518898,00.html

and here is Christian Brothers new web site

http://www.cbhockey.com/

When I do skate out....... I still like the nice cheap wood ones. I tried everything from grafite to alum. I just like the feel and flex of the wood.

In the net I used to love the Christian curves. They got discontinued a long time ago but thanks to spy I'll be lookin for one again.

Rules

~ I would really like to see you suff chica but for some reason i really doubt it couls happen!!! he was probably born with a pair of skates on his feet!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

shootdeep is offline Member
    i've played pick-up with tara mounsey...don't tell her she doesn't belong on the ice....

this is a good place too: http://www.hockey.com/

i just spent all the money on a louisville response and i hate it. i'm back to using the graphite/rubber shaft with replaceable blade.

Grant is offline Member
    I would go in for some ice time for sure Ron, do we have enough players??

Thread Information