LilVito469 is offline Banned

look at this store robbery.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's been posted before a little while back. It's sickening.

oh its new to me

mass junkie is offline banned
    Love the background music

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The background music is hilarious, lol...but that poor girl. That makes me sick...but who knows, none of us know why that guy did it...Sure it could have been greed, but did you ever think that he might have a family? He might be doing that for his kids, to feed them...I'm sure some of you guys here if you had to, would punch someone hard enough in order to get some money to feed your starving children..Would you not?

was that a girl in the video?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah a girl who's a college student who took the job to pay tuition or something to that effect.

you guys seem to know the story behind it. where did this happen?

Vice is offline Associate Member
    If I ever seen that mother ****er on the street, I'd kill him.

That **** is sickening, girls face was probably shattered.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    That's pretty disturbing........

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Piece of sh*t. I'm sure they caught him as his face was clearly visible. They should not put him in prison at our expense though. He should have both hands cut off and be hobbled by cutting off half of each foot.

yeah but like hoss said when your poor and you need money you get to an extent where you have to rob it you have no other options, how do you guys know if he has kids and went looking every where for a job but no one would hire him and his kid needs diapers or something.either that or a drug addiction and he needs that money to feed the addiction

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you ****ing kidding me? There is no excuse for that! What if he was a junkie? ****ing kill him. Murder all street scum, 100% of them and burn their bodies publicly to set an example. America now would make our forefathers cry. I can't believe you're making excuses for that piece of **** ghetto trash.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    yeah but like hoss said when your poor and you need money you get to an extent where you have to rob it you have no other options, how do you guys know if he has kids and went looking every where for a job but no one would hire him and his kid needs diapers or something.either that or a drug addiction and he needs that money to feed the addiction

hey excuse me if you dont know what its like to be broke but i do. I grew up in the streets man I know alot of things even though im young. I know how times can be tough.

but what ever i never resorted to robbing stores. thats just my 2 cents

BDTR is offline Retired
    I grew up dirt poor "in the streets", I left home when i was 15 because i wanted to be on my own. I lived in mission hill, the bad side with the streets filled with drug dealing and thieving scum, being from boston you know its not a nice area. I worked two jobs and had no time for anything but focussing on surviving, but guess what? I was a man about it and made my way honorably, not beating woman for a few bucks in convienent stores or selling crack. It's people like him who give the lower end of the economic spectrum a bad name, they should be dealt with swiftly as well.

hey excuse me if you dont know what its like to be broke but i do. I grew up in the streets man I know alot of things even though im young. I know how times can be tough.

yeah i know mission hill is not a nice area. but you cant blame the drug dealors they have to do what they have to do. IF you ever saw a bronx tale you would know a working man is a sucker. The way i see it is its a risk, but what other job gaurantee's 1000 a week at minimum when dealing crack? its the easy dollar but why work 50 hours a week and have nothing to show for it? but its a risk they take.

btw, im from cambridge which is not that great of an eara, not as bad as mission hill, but still bad, maybe u have heard on the news if u still live in boston about that nut case who killed an older lady who he was living with in cambridge, bro that was 3 houses from from mine.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're joking right? Crack dealers should be executed very publicly. It's street scum like that, that have ruined America. Take a risk? You want a risk? Work 50 hours a week, raise a family and live life like a man, not a bottom feeder. It's a risk, sink or swim but atleast its honorable. The working man is the sucker? You remember the end of that movie? Remember who's head got blown off? It wasn't Robert Deniros, was it? The working man built this country and without them, you would have nothing. You know what i did time for? I waged war on my neighborhoods low lifes. I killed a drug dealer in my neighborhood during an altercation with me telling him to get out of my neighborhood and him putting up a struggle.. now who was the real criminal there? I hit a convicted child molester who moved near me with a cueball in a sock for about 2 minutes, he can't form sentences anymore. Who's the real criminal there?

Get the scum out of the USA, plain and simple.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt load.. but is it the one with the guy donkey pounching the lady for the cash draw..?

i agree ith u on beating the child molester to death, i had a kid from the neighbourhood killed by 2 ****in low life scum bags who get off on touching young kids. you remember the curly case a few years back?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm sitting in Cambridge RIGHT now in Davis square.

btw, im from cambridge which is not that great of an eara, not as bad as mission hill, but still bad, maybe u have heard on the news if u still live in boston about that nut case who killed an older lady who he was living with in cambridge, bro that was 3 houses from from mine.

HAH ur up in north cambridge, im down by the galleria mall im in east cambridge.

Thread Information