Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Hey stop ripping on the short guys. I'll **** all of you up real good. Eat **** and die.

Just kidding, dont pound me.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    USfighterFC.......that is a great story to hear!!!! Way to stand up for that girl b/c some guys can be FCUKING A--HOLES when it comes to relationships and

take advantage of girls............I am glad you did that and just like MUDMAN said I would have bitch slapped him so that the next girl he is with he will

think twice before he treats her like sh$$!!!! Keep up the good work and for the negative comments I don't want to even give that A--HOLE the

satisfaction of mentioning his name......but we all know you are a stand up guy and make good decisions...........................

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    USfighterFC.......that is a great story to hear!!!! Way to stand up for that girl b/c some guys can be FCUKING A--HOLES when it comes to relationships and

take advantage of girls............I am glad you did that and just like MUDMAN said I would have bitch slapped him so that the next girl he is with he will

think twice before he treats her like sh$$!!!! Keep up the good work and for the negative comments I don't want to even give that A--HOLE the

satisfaction of mentioning his name......but we all know you are a stand up guy and make good decisions...........................

Thank you my bro....regardless of what some people may think I know i did the right thing by helping her out. Thanks for the vouch dude.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    I hate to be the party pooper here but after reading USfighter's posts this guy sounds like a violent sociopatic self obsessed , A-hole. Youre never gonna find a decent woman acting this way dude.
    I'm not sure what prompted this but there is a NO FLAME POLICY. You don't have to agree with someone but calling them a violent sociopathic self obsessed, A-hole is completely uncalled for and not allowed here.

BDTR is offline Retired
    my doctor diagnosed me as a violent sociopathic self obsessed a-hole. I'm proud of it too.

LMAO i kinda started to take it as a compliment too.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you did anything wrong USF.. You could of flipped your lid, and checked the guy right in front of his boy.. But, you didn't.. I think that comes from your fighting background (disciplene and self control) There is a time and a place for everything.. sooner or later that guy will get taught a lesson, just a matter of time.. He got owned severely, and knew it thats why he didn't stick around..

Consider it a good night bro!!1 haha

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Apparently he was gonna start some trouble with me but saw I was a hell of a lot bigger than him (thank you anabolic steroids) and he just says good to meet you bro.

That should be your signature.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to be the party pooper here but after reading USfighter's posts this guy sounds like a violent sociopatic self obsessed , A-hole. Youre never gonna find a decent woman acting this way dude.
    Your gyno in your Avatar is nice too. Is it single?

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Your gyno in your Avatar is nice too. Is it single?
    LMAO!!!!!!!!1

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I have to second the LMAO

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    USfighterFC......I gotta back my LI/NYC people!!!!

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I'll clear it up right here, since I believe I can explain this best for you "haters". You guys are those little under-fed, under-developed punks who are insanely jealous of those of us who actually know a dumbbell from our a$$hole, know how to diet, and we likely have better genetics than you.BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHvwanna beat these haters' asses, not to make a point to everyone else, but to make these clowns realize that if they play with fire, they're gonna get burned...bad.

I'm sorry but if you guys dont think a person who would write something this ridiculous is a complete sociopath then you all need help as well. If this was Zimbabwe and we were under Robert Mugabe's regime of terror and fear then maybe your view of life would be a valid one. But unfortunately we all live in America and we can look at people without getting beat up. Now I know why people hate cops so much.

What the hell are you talking about?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    What the hell is wrong with you Gyno boy, USFFC seems to be a solid guy from the little i talked to him (besides the fact he is from Long Island J/K)!

There is nothing wrong with a little violence now and then, and definitely when the guy was coming after you!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks USFighter for calilng me Gyno boy but really i got no gyno and sad thing is I probably got more tits than any of the she-males you drool over.
    Bro you came on this thread, and for no reason started ****! Keep it up and i'll have all the I P's banned within your range from your ISP. You'll never be back on here again. chill out. this is a warning

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Bro you came on this thread, and for no reason started ****! Keep it up and i'll have all the I P's banned within your range from your ISP. You'll never be back on here again. chill out. this is a warning
    Told.

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity

Can't aruge with that so i'll stay out the thread but thats the bullying that i'm talking about. Feels like high school again wheeeeeeeeee. Say something against the bully and get hit in the face.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Germ....LMAO @ your avatar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information