shootdeep is offline Member

NHRA drag racing begins

this weekend the season starts...finally! anyone else into 7,000+hp top fuelers thundering through the 1/4 mile in 4.4 seconds @330mph?

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    I hit texas motorplex every year...and texas raceway the little 1/8 mile every week end to watch the pro mods and altered fuels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgz
    I hit texas motorplex every year...and texas raceway the little 1/8 mile every week end to watch the pro mods and altered fuels.
    hell yeah bro!, me and a van-load of guys hit englishtown and reading. lovin' that sh*t!!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Finally i can relate.. I'll take NHRA over boring NASCAR any day..

Whats his name, that guy that owns everyone.. John Force? What does he have again.. Oh yea a mustang!!!! Here's a box of tissues shootdeep..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    monster and his hoeing bought mustang..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Finally i can relate.. I'll take NHRA over boring NASCAR any day..

Whats his name, that guy that owns everyone.. John Force? What does he have again.. Oh yea a mustang!!!! Here's a box of tissues shootdeep..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    he didn't own sh*t last year. besides, he's running the cheater body anyway. i used to like him, but he's turned into such a dick in the last few years. we were heckling him last year in reading. >GO BAZEMORE!!<

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    he didn't own sh*t last year. besides, he's running the cheater body anyway. i used to like him, but he's turned into such a dick in the last few years. we were heckling him last year in reading. >GO BAZEMORE!!<
    AWWWWWWWWWW... Excuses excuses.. We'll just have to wait and see, now won't we.. Hey, have you driven a Ford lately?

LOLLLLLLLL

AWWWWWWWWWW... Excuses excuses.. We'll just have to wait and see, now won't we.. Hey, have you driven a Ford lately?

LOLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLL

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    ford are for sissys..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    ford are for sissys..
    Don't miss the train biatch!!!!!!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLL

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    i got a ford and am willing to race any other small block pumpgas stock suspension car ! Just dont cry about aftermarket blocks

Anyways cant wait to see what et's there gonna lay down this year . Whats the records as of yet 333 mph and 4:33 et? lets see who can beat em. I just hope pro stock was as good as last year what a season.

LOLLLLLLLL
    yeah bro, i just traded out of the biggest sh*tbox i've ever owned. it was an f-150. besides, there ain't ford, chevy, pontiac part on those fuelers! at least you can appreciate horsepower. i'm in the proces of building a nitrous injected 1436cc hyabusa drag bike.

Wonder how hes gonna back up his title? cant wait
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NHRA drag racing begins-greg_anderson.jpg  

hey monster, who do you like in top fuel?

m.burnstien i think is ready to step up the plate this year. I was there to witness his crash that was horrible. I was standing right neer the traps when he came threw.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    i got a ford and am willing to race any other small block pumpgas stock suspension car ! Just dont cry about aftermarket blocks
    If it's finishd, you got yourself a race buddy.. I'll be on Long Island in June for a graduation party, and i will personally run my credit card up on gas to drive my car there.. What do you have?

I guess its streetable, Small Windsor that revs real high, I'll turn my timing down, and leave the race gas in Detroit.. Better have something nice

yeah bro, i just traded out of the biggest sh*tbox i've ever owned. it was an f-150. besides, there ain't ford, chevy, pontiac part on those fuelers! at least you can appreciate horsepower. i'm in the proces of building a nitrous injected 1436cc hyabusa drag bike.
    True, lol... Thats a hell of a project.. I need doors bro.. Be careful on that thing.. I'm not worried about you driving it, I'm worried about the bozos that don't pay attention..

Top Fuel I don't follow, they are incredible to witness at the track.. I ultimately like door slammers, and outlaw cars with one poweradder that go 6 seconds.. I actually met a few local guys who race IHRA and NMRA, No names, but one of them is a juicer.. i was cracking up when he told me how much he gained on sust250 and dbol !!!!

65 mustang sportsman block , mono leafs with caltracks 26x10 slicks. I sent my canfields out to get reworked they should be back soon they were on the flow bench last week. So i might be ready if my credit card limit doesnt get maxed out lol.
    What are you drivin?

Anyways cant wait to see what et's there gonna lay down this year . Whats the records as of yet 333 mph and 4:33 et? lets see who can beat em. I just hope pro stock was as good as last year what a season.
    yeah..4.42 and 333+ greg will repeat as P/S champ, tony in TF a baze or scelzi in FC..maybe even worsham

65 mustang sportsman block , mono leafs with caltracks 26x10 slicks. I sent my canfields out to get reworked they should be back soon they were on the flow bench last week. So i might be ready if my credit card limit doesnt get maxed out lol.
    What are you drivin?
    93 notchback, C4 manual/auto, 355 windsor .60 over, .542lift cam, heads are those roush iron (2.02/1.60) castings, 3000 stall.. I have a nice big rearend, it is not highway friendly at 4.10 but i'd be willing to collect some gas money on LI for the ride home!! haha It's apart right now - everything, it's been too cold to do anything lately.. should get around 40's here so it should be done by june.. Those canfields are nice heads.. 65 is a nice year.. I like the 68-70 fastbacks the most.. What color is it?

Shootdeep, Sorry for the hijack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shootdeep, Sorry for the hijack!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no sweat bro!! as long as we're talking about horsepower it's all good. kinda funny to hear about you ford lovers spending more to go slower

LOLLLL... The neverending battle for supremacy!!!!

FIRST
    ON
    RACE
    DAY

mmmhmm yep...

LOLLLLLL

LOLLLL... The neverending battle for supremacy!!!!

FIRST
    ON
    RACE
    DAY

mmmhmm yep...

LOLLLLLL
    >>sigh<<.... i tried to show you the error in your ways...but that's what makes it fun!

hey monster, what state do you live in?

The motor city buddy..

ahh, too far from reading

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I have just started getting into drag racing the last couple of years...good stuff. I'm Nascar fan by heart...but actually I enjoy any type of racing. Even going to the little dirt track out side of town is enjoyable. Went to my first NHRA 2 years ago in Ennis, TX....couldn't believe it! Massive hp!

peace,

ttgb

Thumbs up

93 notchback, C4 manual/auto, 355 windsor .60 over, .542lift cam, heads are those roush iron (2.02/1.60) castings, 3000 stall.. I have a nice big rearend, it is not highway friendly at 4.10 but i'd be willing to collect some gas money on LI for the ride home!! haha It's apart right now - everything, it's been too cold to do anything lately.. should get around 40's here so it should be done by june.. Those canfields are nice heads.. 65 is a nice year.. I like the 68-70 fastbacks the most.. What color is it?
    Cool deal bro . hey even if our **** aint together by then we can still meet up ill show you the local street scene. lots of 10 - 9 second cars and NO IMPORTS we kicked all there asses in so bad they dont even bother showing up anymore LOL.
    I feel ya with the cold and not to mention i just slapped together a 91 notch daily beater so all my money is going to that. The 65 is getting ready for a new coat of paint im thinking silver. Just hung fiberglass fenders on it so its in primer right now.

Thread Information