Testify is offline Senior Member

"Will someone please pay attention to me?"

This was the question posed to our family by my young sister-in-law, as the family sat around the family room discussing various topics. Used to being the center of attention, the girl became frustrated when she did not get the immediate attention that typically accomodated her.

In a similar spirit, I invite all the Lounge Lizards to emerge from the rockpile and come over to the Steroid Questions forum. Despite the unadulterated whoring that occurs here, I know some of you still retain enough knowledge to intelligently comment on my coming cycle.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There ya go.. you ave a few now.. i did question the HCG ..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

your right

your right and i have been spending way too much time in the lounge its just that ive increased my fina dosage and dont have much tolerence for those source post, drink winny? etc qustions so ive been hanging out till i ease out.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    your right and i have been spending way too much time in the lounge its just that ive increased my fina dosage and dont have much tolerence for those source post, drink winny? etc qustions so ive been hanging out till i ease out.

No sh!t bro!!!!!!!! Fuk these repetitive questions!!! If I had a dollar for everytime i replied to "whats proper PCT'' or "do i need novaldex" I swear i would be rich.. That is what the lounge is for, so juicers don't go crazy answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    drink winny?
    You can drink winny??????

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!!! (hmmm waitaminit here... I think I am!)

Red

Thread Information