Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    soo umm whoes coming to the parade this year? we should get a AR float

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    soo umm whoes coming to the parade this year? we should get a AR float

i def. want to go this year
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

the poop is offline New Member

yanks might have best team on paper ever!

ok, ill admit that im a yankee fan, but losing pettite and clemens and wells made me sick. i wanted to keep those guys in pinstripes forever-especially pettite, because he was a yankee from day #1. id hate to lose soriano too. but the reality is is that the yankees do have a great pitching staff-although the cubs, i think have the best from top to bottom. yes kevin brown is great when healthy and is an injury waiting to happen, but dont forget that pedro martinez fits that exact same profile. curt schilling is amazing too, but derek lowe might be a little less talented than his stats appear to be and after that...? but picking up foulke was a great move by the sox too. but the yankee lineup is ridiculously good now-maybe the best lineup ever, we'll see. i understand everyone else out there getting sick of the yankees, but the fact remains, that you have to appreciate the fact that steinbrenner spends his money to get those great players out there, he is a wise business man. remember, he owned the cleavland indians before he owned the yankees, so who knows, maybe we'd all hate the indians at this point if things were different? but i dont want to hear anything from the red sox fans because they spend tons of money too. oh and by the way, the yankees would probably save mobey ultimately from this trade because if boone was still at third and they kept soriano after this season, their combined "new" contracts would exceed that of a-rods after texas has agreed to pick up what they have. anyway, thats all. oh and by the way, im a jets fan too, so i know how it feels both ways.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    errr......Texas can have Roger Clemens...........i didnt like that fat fcuk anyways.......

but good point, Steinbrenner is a great business man (as much as the rumors going around about hoe nasty he is in person)...........hey, sometimes the boss has got to be like that...............(thank god, i only come in contact with the CEO of my company once a year @ our Christmas party).............i wasnt sure how of the exact amount..........but the Yankees is one of the only teams, that make millions and millions of dollars just from advertisments before any of them even step foot out on a field!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    errr......Texas can have Roger Clemens...........i didnt like that fat fcuk anyways.......

but good point, Steinbrenner is a great business man (as much as the rumors going around about hoe nasty he is in person)...........hey, sometimes the boss has got to be like that...............(thank god, i only come in contact with the CEO of my company once a year @ our Christmas party).............i wasnt sure how of the exact amount..........but the Yankees is one of the only teams, that make millions and millions of dollars just from advertisments before any of them even step foot out on a field!

danielle did i ever tell you how much i appriciate your avatar?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information