Thread: 50 First Dates

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

50 First Dates

Went to see 50 First Dates last night. I loved it. I laughed so hard I cried. I now know what a$$ cracks are for.....to hold your joints when you need your hands for something else.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I now know what a$$ cracks are for.....to hold your joints when you need your hands for something else.

C.B.
    Duh? Where you been girl? Everyone knows that. hahahahaha Since I quit smoking I now place my pencil there......old habits you know. hahahaha

LOL Well I guess since I never smoked one.....I'm a bit behind in the pot protocol!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Huh?
    Is that so hard to believe? LOL.

LOL Well I guess since I never smoked one.....I'm a bit behind in the pot protocol!
    Well that's for sure not a bad thing CB............If I were to venture a guess I've probaly burned enough pot to cover a small island. But that was back in the day........I get high on life now.......and Meth. hahahahahahaha I'm only joking about the Meth thing. I like myself too much to go down that road.

When I was in high school I experimented with rec drugs...............when I went to college it turned into full scale research. hahahahahaha

Well....I never had the desire to try and I joined the Navy when I was 17 so then I couldn't. Didn't want to get kicked out for a quick cheap thrill.

Well....I never had the desire to try and I joined the Navy when I was 17 so then I couldn't. Didn't want to get kicked out for a quick cheap thrill.
    And a wise choice you made CB. I was just joking about the rec drugs..........I played football through HS and college so I never messed with anything.........hell I lived in Mississippi.....you couldn't find it if you wanted it. hahahaha

I didn't try pot until I was 23 I think...might have been a little older than that come to think of it.

Ahhhh I wouldn't think less of you if you did Jugger.......all my friends did it. I just chose not to. I was the one that got them home from the parties alive .

C.B.

Ahhhh I wouldn't think less of you if you did Jugger.......all my friends did it. I just chose not to. I was the one that got them home from the parties alive .

C.B.
    Awww hat's sweet of you CB.........but you know you'll act like you don't see me if I pass you on the street. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Awww hat's sweet of you CB.........but you know you'll act like you don't see me if I pass you on the street. hahahahaha
    Ahhhh that's not true . I'd give ya a big hug or let you walk past and slap you on the a$$!

You women are all the same..................you know we men do have more to offer than just being your sex toys! If you happen to figure out what that is please let me know, until then........slap away baby!! hahahahahaha

LOL I'd prefer you stay sex toys. Leave the thinking to the qualified thinkers.... the women!!! Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

LOL I'd prefer you stay sex toys. Leave the thinking to the qualified thinkers.... the women!!! Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
    Me? Think? I seriously doubt that will ever happen. hahahaha

If you pop me on the butt make sure it's a good one......I hate half-assed slaps on the butt. hahahaha But don't get offended if I give you slap on the fanny right back...................I won't be shocked if you follow up with a slap to my face..........it's happened everytime so far. hahahahaha

lol if you slap me on the a$$ it's gonna hurt your hand!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    hum but what if using a bong instead of a joint? that sucker can surely not be held in the ass

lol if you slap me on the a$$ it's gonna hurt your hand!!
    I take it that you have a firm bottom............show off! However, I’m willing to take that chance! You know our adage……no pain no gain………………if you kick the crap out of me I’ll take that as four play. hahahaha

Mine is like a bowl of cottage cheese.....lumpy and squishy. Hahahaha But I’ve been working on the problem with every effort in my being to change that………..I think it’s more like Tofu now. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    hum but what if using a bong instead of a joint? that sucker can surely not be held in the ass
    Apparantly you've never seen the size of my butt. hahahahaha According to OSHA I can carry three people............if I add handles I'd get approval to carry five. Must be a comfortable ride............my boss rides my ass all the time. hahahaha

ROFLMAO You are too funny!!!

ROFLMAO You are too funny!!!
    You know.....that's what all the girls say........except that they add "looking" on the end of it. hahahaha

BTW, I just noticed there's house behind you in that avatar! Funny what you see when you look real hard...........that and when you blow the photo up 400%. hahahaha
    Last edited by Juggernaut2148; 02-16-2004 at 02:37 PM.

LOL ****nnnnn stop that. I don't need to be blown up that big. That is on the beach in Barbados, just before I moved.

Are you kidding me?!?! Hell I'm doing some photo shop work on it to put me next to you for my Christmas cards this year! If you would be so kind as to take another photo but this time hold your left arm up like about shoulder height............that way it'll look like you have your arm around me when I cut and paste myself in. hahahahaha

LOL You are toooo funny.

At least SOMEONE wants me in their xmas cards...

woe is me woe is me.

LOL You are toooo funny.

At least SOMEONE wants me in their xmas cards...

woe is me woe is me.
    Aww come on now we both know that's not true. That special someone is out there for you............in fact I'm I'll bet he's in Florida! hahahaha I know, I know that's pretty lame............I got no game. hahahaha

Thread Information