Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LilVito469 is offline Banned

what do you guys do other than lift

I was just curious as to know what you guys do other than lift. I mean do you guys play sports, take karate, boxing, kickboxing? just curious

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Make money... travel.......... shoot guns..... football.........softball.....volleyball....

and Scotch..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I watch tv, eat, have sex, jerk off when it's convenient, go to school sometimes...sit on a computer and give advice about steroids and voice my opinions whenever i feel needed, that's about it...

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    lifting is my life.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately I work........oh yeh and girls...........that hasn't worked to good for me lately though.....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    work on my car, go to the race track, go to the illegal races in the city, sleep, play playstation, have sex, and go out on friday nights and drink water and pick up women, other then that, i run my own business, so that takes up alot of time in the spring,summer and fall

thanks for replying, i was just curious and its a good way to get to know some of you guys a little better

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Kick ass and chew bubblegum.

--Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

--Hoss
    what ever works for you bro long as your not kicking ass and dealing with a crack addiction lol.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well lately it just seems like my life is in a whirlwind....with buying a house... moving my business from my house to a new office......raising twins.......fortuneately I still put in a good hard hour of working out almost every day.............Once the move is complete.....I should be able to get back to my normal routine...whatever that was

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    what ever works for you bro long as your not kicking ass and dealing with a crack addiction lol.
    I was just kiddin,

School...Then I come home, play the PC, PS2, eat eat and eat, movies, talk to my girl, be with my girl (if possible) , Post whore!!!!!!!!!!! and of course, theres sex. ....oops, keep the banana in da hamoc!

heh i never heard keep the banana in the hammock

hey hoss since u say u play ps2 , not to sound like a video game geek or anything but have you played manhunt yet? that game in SICK. I have never seen a more morbid game in my life.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Drag race at the track durring the sprin, summer, and fall..... Play PS2 and xBox........ Eat, hang out with my gf, hang out with my friends, Oh and post on AR

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    If i'm not working, or in school.. I'm building race cars of my own.. I'm the auto help desk as far as it goes with all my friends.. I'm the mechanic, I can honestly say i've done almost everything you can do a bigblock/smallblock V8.. If you guys need any suggestions or advice about racecars, lowriders, welding, fabricating, superchargers, nitrous, turbo, chassis mods, all that bullsh!t, anything along those lines.. I'd be glad to help you guys out..

Lately though i've been in the game looking for a good girl to consume all my time and money!!!!!!!!

hey hoss since u say u play ps2 , not to sound like a video game geek or anything but have you played manhunt yet? that game in SICK. I have never seen a more morbid game in my life.
    Sh it bro...one of my friends had it, and said it was unreal...I want it badly, wanted to borrow it but the bastard is going over and joining the x=box freakz :rolleye: lol. Sold manhunt allready..I'll rent it or borrow it sometime, I hear that game is the shiat.

nj123 is offline Member
    HUNT, fish, work on the truck, take my truck muddin, cruisin while smokin a doobie, drink

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    If i'm not working, or in school.. I'm building race cars of my own.. I'm the auto help desk as far as it goes with all my friends.. I'm the mechanic, I can honestly say i've done almost everything you can do a bigblock/smallblock V8.. If you guys need any suggestions or advice about racecars, lowriders, welding, fabricating, superchargers, nitrous, turbo, chassis mods, all that bullsh!t, anything along those lines.. I'd be glad to help you guys out..

Lately though i've been in the game looking for a good girl to consume all my time and money!!!!!!!!
    sounds exactly like me, but i only deal with german rides. if you want a great forced induction book to read, pick up corky bells book on turbos and that ish, i forget the name and i dont feel like walking out of my room to get it. but its a great book on all the technical sides of forced induction. from reading compressor maps to matching intercoolers for your specific application its in there

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Drag race at the track durring the sprin, summer, and fall..... Play PS2 and xBox........ Eat, hang out with my gf, hang out with my friends, Oh and post on AR
    i guess your always running at maple grove? im at englishtown like almost every friday or wednesday night

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hmmm well whack off, enlighten my mind here @ AR, shoot guns, dive, climb tall rocks, play guitar, and play Mr. Mom while my wife gets her nursing license. Oh yeah I only work 10 days a month.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You guys have to SWEAR you won’t tell anyone?!?! I mean it! NOT A SOUL………………………I’m a spy. SHHHHH don’t say it so loud **** it! There are people around you for crying out loud………….****! I knew I shouldn’t have told you.

hahahaha

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    read, work, booze, chase wimmen, play some video games, basically just enjoy life...

where did you get that from in your location, dumb and dumber right?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I want to know what the hell is up with monstercojones's avatar/type screen, is it just me or his way out of wack?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I fight in Sambo competitions and work as a part time jackass. Doesnt pay to well but I seem to be good at it.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    make money......work 50-60 hours a week......party b/c I am in the city that never sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Besides lifting :: I'm a Husband a father, money....

Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    make money......work 50-60 hours a week......party b/c I am in the city that never sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you dont even know how bad i wanna go to NYC. boston is kinda whack i went tons of times to nyc. To bad im now 21 I heard club cheetas is the hottest night club ever

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont even know how bad i wanna go to NYC. boston is kinda whack i went tons of times to nyc. To bad im now 21 I heard club cheetas is the hottest night club ever
    You'll hear different things about different places. In all honesty I'm not a club person and really despise them. I love my gym because everyone in my gym is a club person and they're so god**** lame. They actually dance to the friggin techno music they have blasting in there. And they're all so small. I went to webster hall and exit a few times but those places arent really for me.

i thought club cheetas was a hip hop club. i cant stand techno its the same thing over and over with no lyrics not my thing

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i guess your always running at maple grove? im at englishtown like almost every friday or wednesday night
    Yep I go to all the Pontiac events........ I have a 72 GTO.

I race at Maplegrove, Englishtown, Acto, Cecil County, and Island Dragway up near NY.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    kick it.... *

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    The nights I am not in the gym, I am with my son, my time with him is the only reason I do a three day split, not a five. He is my life. As for fun, I play Mens League hockey once in a while, and semi pro football takes up 10 monthes of the year. I started lifting for the football, never had to in High School, but to compete at this level I do. Now I am hooked on it, mostley thanks to the info and motivation from this board. Some day I will even enter the darkside.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    play basketball, chase after the ladies, hang out with my boys

cb25 is offline Banned
    i play basketball as much as possible, i spend a *lot* of time studying and going to classes, listening to music...that pretty much eats up my weeks...

mike4820 is offline New Member
    I was just curious as to know what you guys do other than lift. I mean do you guys play sports, take karate, boxing, kickboxing? just curious

Workout and hibernate in the winter and ride the chopper and impala int he summer. going to laconia, myrtle and sturgis bike week this year.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Drag racers here... Awesome, thats me - Actually doing up a new motor right now... Working keeps most of my time occupied, the gym, working on the car, my girlfriend, freinds, doing whatever, etc. In the summer its a tough choice every weekend as to go racing or out on the waverunner (gp1200r-1360bb, triple, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep I go to all the Pontiac events........ I have a 72 GTO.

I race at Maplegrove, Englishtown, Acto, Cecil County, and Island Dragway up near NY.
    nice, yeah im one of the VW kids up at englishtown, ill be hitting 12's this year on street tires (not drag radial) in my daily driver in my little 4cyl. actually we are having a meet up at maplegrove i think right around the time they open. its a 1.8t challenge or some ish like that. so ill be up at maple grove at least once this year lol

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yea, I'm down for a race!!!!!!!!! I know swellin is a gearhead too.. We should all meet up at Norwalk, or Englishtown and race.. Then we can come back and brag on the message board!!!!

Gentleman, no bullsh!t excuses-run what you brung!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

--Hoss
    YOUR A BITTING BIATCH#!@#!@

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information