Thread: PatentLEAN

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

PatentLEAN

Do any of you....or have any of you already used this new diet drug that has just been approved by the FDA?
    I usually don't read into shit like this because I know that cardio and diet is really the only effective way of burning fat, but this product is making the news and all the papers, making it hard to overlook.

http://www.patenthealth.com/

M

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yeah, get some of those and an ab-tronic and you'll have a six-pack in no time. Seriously though, ya never know about these things. Xenadrine and Phen-phen made the papers too when they first came out, but now they're unhealthy for you.

ptbyjason Guest
    source

What is PatentLEAN/ Lipodryl?
    by Tanya Zilberter, PhD

I received a lot of questions about PatentLEAN/ Lipodryl: what it is, does it work, is it safe?

First of all, there are two absolutely different products:

Lipodryl( Amount per Tablet)

Ephedrine 20 mg
    Caffeine 200 mg
    Quercetin 150 mg
    Vitamin C 333.mg

Other ingredients: magnesium Stearate, Micro-Crystalline Cellulose.

How it works:

Read here about ephedrine I Read here about caffeine

PatentLEAN

PatentLEAN is made from plant sources and its active ingredient is 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone (100mg.)

3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone is one of metabolic regulators, it is produced by the adrenal glands from DHEA. PatentLEAN does not contain stimulants or vasoconstrictors, it is not a hormone though its precursor DHEA is a hormone.

3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone effects on weight loss were discovered in the early 1990's by researchers at the Researchers at the University of Wisconsin.

Manufacturers claim that the results of PatentLEAN safety testing was presented to the FDA before this product the weight loss market in 1998. They also state that there are no known interactions between PatentLEAN and other supplements or drugs and that clinical studies showed no change in heart rate, blood pressure, or risks of cancer.

The clinical program studying PatentLEAN included a 45-minute Exercise program, 3 times per week.

Here are some opinions shared by PatentLEAN users and opponents.

I received lipodrl and it's been two days on the product. I was 196 two days ago. I'm 191 today

I've only been taking PatentLEAN for 3 days now and have been eating less, by my own effort and have gained a pound

I guess my hunger has been curved just slightly, but I haven not seen any results on the scale.

I've only been on it for 4 days and I've lost 5 lbs.

I'm no chemist, but the prices for just DHEA products are much cheaper than for the specific compound of the PatentLEAN

Just buy this [DHEA] stuff and exercise and it will be the same. All for 7 bucks for 2 months instead of 120 dollars

I went to a pharmacy, asked the owner about this substance.

She looked it up, a male hormone, a steroid , not tested long enough to have results in her manual. It can cause facial hair growth. End result, she advised against it.

I have had a loss of 14 lb. [in 3 weeks]

I see a visible difference. I don't know if that's my mind playing tricks on me or maybe the product is working.

I started the product [2 days ago], and started riding my bike. No known side effects, blood pressure within normal range, eating much less.

This pill being sold to the public is a sex hormone precursor.

These types of drugs are dangerous, and yet are being sold the public with no mention in the ad that the drugs are sex hormone based

Don't waste your time with that, it doesn't work

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Thanks Jason. I'm sure it works....along w/ 5 or 6 days of cardio a week lol

M

Thread Information