Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Quote: LMAO Dude *bows head*..........the older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Sym

"MAN, its the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"--ICe Cube "Craig"
    "Yah, well, yah...she blacker than a mutha****a too"--Chris Tucker "Smokey"

FRiday, great flick....i couldnt resist tossing in that quote Sym!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    that would be 12....
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, and you say you like younger men right?????????????? maybe we can figure something out here lol. oh yeah, im calling BS on the 12 years differance, after seeing that one pic of you at that marde gras type thing, im gonna say your in the late 20's tops, theres now way your older then that
    Last edited by jcstomper; 02-19-2004 at 02:25 PM.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, and you say you like younger men right?????????????? maybe we can figure something out here lol. oh yeah, im calling BS on the 12 years differance, after seeing that one pic of you at that marde gras type thing, im gonna say your in the late 20's tops, theres now way your older then that

You WILL lose that bet. But thank you!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    13 year difference.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Only one year difference.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You know I love ya jugg...in a Viking kind of way
    Does that mean one of gets to wear that horn hat thing? hahahahahaha

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    You WILL lose that bet. But thank you!!
    only telling the truth babe

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I 32, she 21. We didn't have much to talk about but we ended up finding something in common that we liked to do. Lasted about 7 months.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    LMAO Dude *bows head*..........the older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Sym
    "man its the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, well what ever she blacker than a muther ****er too." -Friday

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I was 17...she was 36 and married (that didn't work out so well when her husband found out)
    yeah bro when i was in canada last summer i was 17 and i did a stripper she was 38, man was she ever a MILF! best night of my life... it was the day before i had the flight back to boston too

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you guys.. i wanna have wild sex with a woman/women twice or at lease 1.5 my age.. pm me..?

oh i just wanna add that the lady didn't know i was 17 i told her i was 19 since that is the drinking age up there and she fell for it

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    17 is legal in New York City.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    WTF is this?!?! Everyone is getting laid, and with older women too, wtf?!?! Come on now (no disrespect or nothin) but some of you gotta be bullshatting here!!

THAT many of you, with THAT many women
    I agree with terinox... I call bs on some of these....

hey dont be mad you guys aint getting none and have to go home and masterbate ferociously like the masturbating bear, its not my fault your ugly god just made you that way. lol nah im j/k bro!! maybe u aint goin to the right places man i was at a party with all older people when i met the oldest chick i ever had sex with liquer kinda helps and she was ecstatic that i was the youngest one there because she kept sayin younger guys are the best and go the roughest.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    only 2 yrs here..

hoss827 is offline Banned
    4 years..I was 3 and she was 7...

I was 15, she was 19

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    I'm 23 my GF is 20...it's all good she is still a little young so I can usually persuade her to try some freaky shiat I know the older women won't go for...and her boobs don't sag...a bonus of youth...also I do believe some of you people are full of crapola...or I am just jealous

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bouya_ak
    Older women are the BEST...I'm 23 and am nailing a 36yearold, best pice I've ever had
    plus she cooks me t-bone's evrey night...we got it worked out pretty good...
    Will hump for food.
    GAWD....I'm 36 and I would not consider myself an OLDER woman. My MOTHER is an older woman !!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was 35 and he was 23. I had the "stella" syndrome. I was getting my GROOVE back in da Caribbean. Hot sexy bartender....warm nites on the beach....sigh.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    I'm 23 my GF is 20...it's all good she is still a little young so I can usually persuade her to try some freaky shiat I know the older women won't go for...and her boobs don't sag...a bonus of youth...also I do believe some of you people are full of crapola...or I am just jealous
    It doesn't matter if thier fake, boobs I mean ! Plus the girl I'm goin out with tomorrow doesn't have any kids, so nature hasn't taken that much effect.

Sym

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i was 21 she was 32...............Simply amazing......

Im working on a 38 yr old right now =-)

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    It doesn't matter if their fake, boobs I mean ! Plus the girl I'm goin out with tomorrow doesn't have any kids, so nature hasn't taken that much effect.

Sym

I dont like fake boobs all that much.....i mean dont get me wrong im not picky about it...but i would prefer real

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    No B SHi...........

hey... alot of us are old enough to be your dad... we've had more time to live...

Hey.. post a pic of yourself... i moved around alot in the 80's....... you never know.....

j/j

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I was 18 and my friends mom was late 30s. Id say around 38. So I gues 20 year difference.

This guy cracks me up. He is acting like anything over 21 is dead and over the hill. Actually, the older women are more likely to try the more freaky stuff. And boobs dont usually start to sag til about 35 maybe. You still have plenty of time to find the young breeders.

LOL. Young ones more into freaky stuff. yeah ok.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    GAWD....I'm 36 and I would not consider myself an OLDER woman. My MOTHER is an older woman !!!!
    Amen, CB.... and my mom is hip as hell!!!!!!!!

BW

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I was 18 he was 29~ And now he is my brothers hockey coach and he won't leave me alone!!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

jerm is offline Banned
    I had a 32 when I was 21. She wanted to have sex all the time and was married at teh time too. Wasnt the best sex though. Said I was though. She let me video tape her and me all the time so that was good.

Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    I had a 32 when I was 21. She wanted to have sex all the time and was married at teh time too. Wasnt the best sex though. Said I was though. She let me video tape her and me all the time so that was good.
    Video tape her while she was married? Scandaless hooker. Guess she didnt care who found out. When ya putting the video on the web???

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Video tape her while she was married? Scandaless hooker. Guess she didnt care who found out. When ya putting the video on the web???
    I made the biggest mistake of my life and destroyed the tape when I got serious with my ex gf thinking she would find it and get hurt. Stupid bitch left me and now i have no tape from the older chick. I used to take vid caps and send to my buddies. I wouldnt want them watching the tape cause there was one extended scene of me hitting it with her legs in the air and my hairy butthole is the main attraction.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I slept with a grandma . I knew she was older but when she told me she had a daughter my age with a newborn i *amn near fell out. I was officially a grandmother*ucker

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

age difference

Quote Originally Posted by TheOak182
    i was 20 she was 17...**** it was great!!!

Im 32 shes 20.....I feel weird sometimes.

sometimes not

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycoswole
    I was officially a grandmother*ucker
    LMAO!!!

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    I wouldnt want them watching the tape cause there was one extended scene of me hitting it with her legs in the air and my hairy butthole is the main attraction.

Put like that I think we are all glad you got rid of the tape...

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    This guy cracks me up. He is acting like anything over 21 is dead and over the hill. Actually, the older women are more likely to try the more freaky stuff. And boobs dont usually start to sag til about 35 maybe. You still have plenty of time to find the young breeders.

LOL. Young ones more into freaky stuff. yeah ok.

Hey i didn't say I wouldn't bone an older lady...I'm just saying the older they get the closer the breasteses are to touching the knees...don't get me wrong I've seen a lot a boobies in my few years and some young chicks have been cursed with the "saggers"...and young chicks I feel would experiment more...for example by the time they are 35 they already realize they don't like it in the butt...20 not so sure and willing to give it a try a couple times...thats all I was saying...

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    she was 42 and i 19........my girl friend now is 17 years old...hehe..i love older womans

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    hey dont be mad you guys aint getting none and have to go home and masterbate ferociously like the masturbating bear, its not my fault your ugly god just made you that way. lol nah im j/k bro!! maybe u aint goin to the right places man i was at a party with all older people when i met the oldest chick i ever had sex with liquer kinda helps and she was ecstatic that i was the youngest one there because she kept sayin younger guys are the best and go the roughest.
    Hey man... I am good looking and do fine with girls... around my age... or younger.... but I've never even fathomed of hitting a mom in her mid 30's or 40's... I am 21... maybe my game just isnt tight enough to hit the older birds

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Polska............. stay away from older women... they will make younger ones...... pale in comparison...........

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Hey man... I am good looking and do fine with girls... around my age... or younger.... but I've never even fathomed of hitting a mom in her mid 30's or 40's... I am 21... maybe my game just isnt tight enough to hit the older birds
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hey i didn't say I wouldn't bone an older lady...I'm just saying the older they get the closer the breasteses are to touching the knees...don't get me wrong I've seen a lot a boobies in my few years and some young chicks have been cursed with the "saggers"...and young chicks I feel would experiment more...for example by the time they are 35 they already realize they don't like it in the butt...20 not so sure and willing to give it a try a couple times...thats all I was saying...

NO WAY. They did a survey and found that on average, older women take it in the ass compared to younger and women in college took it in the ass compared to non college chicks. I dont know how they did the survey.

Based on my survey: I found that women closer, or in their 30s take it in the ass more than younger chicks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information