Thread: Da Bull

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Da Bull

Bro, I can read PM's at work but I can't respond so I'll be returning your PM tonight from the house. Something to do with my computer here at work.

Sorry to take up space for this thread bros....just wanted to make sure my bro didn't think I was snubbing him. As well as to let my other bros know of my situation concerning PM's. Thanks guys

Also feel free to High jack the hell out of it seeing how the thread is open. hahaha

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There was this bunny hopping in the woods, he came to a small house where he went in looking to score some tren when all of a sudden...........

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Bro, I can read PM's at work but I can't respond so I'll be returning your PM tonight from the house. Something to do with my computer here at work.

Sorry to take up space for this thread bros....just wanted to make sure my bro didn't think I was snubbing him. As well as to let my other bros know of my situation concerning PM's. Thanks guys

Also feel free to High jack the hell out of it seeing how the thread is open. hahaha
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Who gives two shi ts. Please don't post your little gay group sex circle info on here anymore. No one cares wich guy on here you are sleeping with. This has become you guys own little dating forum and us real men are getting tired of having to read it.

Clomid??? too much test???

aint' getting any???

take 5 deep breaths............. relax..............

or get a hobby........... you'll be dead from a heart attack if you don't learn to deal with the rage..........

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Who gives two shi ts. Please don't post your little gay group sex circle info on here anymore. No one cares wich guy on here you are sleeping with. This has become you guys own little dating forum and us real men are getting tired of having to read it.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAOOOOOOO @ mart...you crack me up bro.I love the fact your not a net kiss ass like so many others...respect bro!!

No sweat jugg,not all that important,was just wondering when you and palme were getting married that's all

Thanks bro but we both know what happens to people like us after a while

Maybe I will take it easy. (OH HELL NO)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    ROFLMAOOOOOOO @ mart...you crack me up bro.I love the fact your not a net kiss ass like so many others...respect bro!!

Thanks bro but we both know what happens to people like us after a while

Maybe I will take it easy. (OH HELL NO)
    BWahahahahahahahahahahaahaha Never back down bro!!!It's only the net.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You're all Ass' but I still love you guys..............except Mart! hahahaha

Don't be hatein Mart......just because I don't want to date you doesn't mean there isn't a man out there for you....the right guy will cum along in due time....relax. hahahaha Might help if you'd stop walking around without a shirt and all oiled up.......espeacialy at work. hahahaha

I have been considering one of you studly men for my next adventure but it looks like nothing is touching the old butthole until after the hemmies get better. Now you guys that enjoy giving rim jobs are invited to cool that burning sensation any time you like.

You're all Ass' but I still love you guys..............except Mart! hahahaha

Don't be hatein Mart......just because I don't want to date you doesn't mean there isn't a man out there for you....the right guy will cum along in due time....relax. hahahaha Might help if you'd stop walking around without a shirt and all oiled up.......espeacialy at work. hahahaha

I didn't want to bump this but I had too. Spy even when I laid off for two years my wife and all my friends would say the same thing. I am the same on this board as I am in real life except I curse more in person. The doc says I have a heart like a horse. I guess thats a good thing since I am a little intense.
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Clomid??? too much test???

aint' getting any???

take 5 deep breaths............. relax..............

or get a hobby........... you'll be dead from a heart attack if you don't learn to deal with the rage..........

lmao

Me too........ have been accused of taking coke most of my life.. especially by other sales people that just don't have the energy...

but with age.. comes some moderation.. i am still the heart of any party.........

my wife has a very calming effect on me....

I didn't want to bump this but I had too. Spy even when I laid off for two years my wife and all my friends would say the same thing. I am the same on this board as I am in real life except I curse more in person. The doc says I have a heart like a horse. I guess thats a good thing since I am a little intense.

Rules

Same here bro but in the past everyone knew I was a speed freak.( some years back). Ask Mass. I **** sure still got it.
    Life is much calmer now and yes my wife is the reason I'm not dead. Married life has been very good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Me too........ have been accused of taking coke most of my life.. especially by other sales people that just don't have the energy...

but with age.. comes some moderation.. i am still the heart of any party.........

my wife has a very calming effect on me....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    And then this big dinosaur came up with a UFO amidst it's mouth. Aliens screaming for dear life while they tried to escape the munchable flying saucer. But, this was no ordinary, average, everyday, run-of-the-mill dinosaur that you see everyday. No, it wasnt. This dinosaur was...............

Same here bro but in the past everyone knew I was a speed freak.( some years back). Ask Mass. I **** sure still got it.
    Life is much calmer now and yes my wife is the reason I'm not dead. Married life has been very good to me.
    Yes. Girls have that affect on men. They cause us to find alternatives to our once, one track lives. Without girls, I would be in prison. If I was in prison, Im sure I would have no need for girls. Weird how that works....

Too. weird the things you find you have in common with people...

In a good way............

Not in a Dino - Bunny way.................

Rules

Careful.....this thread goes beyond 2 pages and it will get locked down also..........

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Careful.....this thread goes beyond 2 pages and it will get locked down also..........
    I'll have to keep an eye on that . . . we are still one page #1 right?

If they are short.. can go to 31...........

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    I'll have to keep an eye on that . . . we are still one page #1 right?

Rules

- GAL -->

Thread Information