Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Women and The Number of Sexual Partners..

Okay I'm in class and i'm bored out of my mind so heres another useless thread.. Today as i was going to school i started talking with some chick from one of my classes and we go to the topic of how many people we have slept with i told her i slept with an amount of something in the high single numbers maybe even low teens, since i started when i was 17 and now im 19.. and she told me shes up in the high 20's low 30's maybe and she lost her virginity at 15.. im not math genious but that comes out to about 7 people a year.. and that got me disgusted since i look at it in a way that everyones been there except me and the cleaning lady.. am i wrong to think like that? i hope i dont offend anyone by this but it was a huge turn off. i mean this girl is really bright and everything. its just that she has sleped with over 25 guys..

ross3814 is offline Member
    i would try to hit it then. easy ass.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    i would try to hit it then. easy ass.
    ditto... just wrap up real good

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah...IMO...that's too many. I try not to hold things like that against people, but honestly I wouldn't have married my wife if that number had been anywhere near something like that.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    yeah...IMO...that's too many. I try not to hold things like that against people, but honestly I wouldn't have married my wife if that number had been anywhere near something like that.

peace,

ttgb
    that is the same way i feel... and i thought she used to get drunk and sleep around but she doesnt drink..

allsaucedup is offline Member
    can i get her name and the name of the school you attend. lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Well there could be many reasons why her number is so high.... one, she could be lying to you to try to impress you. (you know like how in high school guys would lie saying they wernt a virgin when they were to look cool??? some girls think guys like girls with experience) two, she could have low self-essteem and think that sex is a way of gaining respect from guys and it might make her feel better. Or maybe she is just a slut.. who knows.. just remember.. as we have learned here on AR this week.. sluts and people with bad cars need love too.. (J/J)

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Well there could be many reasons why her number is so high.... one, she could be lying to you to try to impress you. (you know like how in high school guys would lie saying they wernt a virgin when they were to look cool??? some girls think guys like girls with experience) two, she could have low self-essteem and think that sex is a way of gaining respect from guys and it might make her feel better. Or maybe she is just a slut.. who knows.. just remember.. as we have learned here on AR this week.. sluts and people with bad cars need love too.. (J/J)

lol.. i dont think this girl has self esteem issues i mean shes decent looking, smart and seems to be confident.. as far as lying i alwyas thougt women lied down and man lied up? .. btw you never returned my pm

ttuPrincess Guest
    I never got your PM.. even the prettiest of women can have low self-essteem... and as for the other part.. I will continue on this topic when I get back from class.....

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is a good rule of thumb for potential life partners. That means you are serious about someone to Marry and the famous question comes up. How many people have you slept with?
    Answer: Its the double/triple rule,,,whatever the girls answer is double it! Whatever the guys answer is triple it! Thats how it works! If she says 6 you'll know its really 12. If he says 20 its really,,,well, alot!!! LOL

MJ

mj i guess you seen the american pie trilogy.. wonderful peice of american cinema.. just kidding bro

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I def like girls that have been with alot of people, as long as they were smart about it. That way you can be a freak and not scare em.... and you know that she really likes what shes getting cause shes been around the block and knows what she likes.

lol your avatar tells a lot about you and that **** is freaky as hell :\

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes you are wrong to feel that way.......

now that's out of the way.... what you should be feeling is sorrow for a lost childhood.. the desperate needs that she has to be loved and accepted.. in your group of people/or hers rather.... she has been made to feel that she has no worth other than her sex......

that's a sad story.. and it's partly your fault with the way you reacted.. and the way you feel (inadiquate) (sp) in the # of sex partners that you have..

don't be judgemental.. and stop judging your self..

those of us that were whores/sluts/players.... for real... grow to appreciate women.. and feel sorrow for how we have lived our lives... using people.. instead of seeking love......

Just a thought... not to put you down... most men are like you are.. and i am ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Okay I'm in class and i'm bored out of my mind so heres another useless thread.. Today as i was going to school i started talking with some chick from one of my classes and we go to the topic of how many people we have slept with i told her i slept with an amount of something in the high single numbers maybe even low teens, since i started when i was 17 and now im 19.. and she told me shes up in the high 20's low 30's maybe and she lost her virginity at 15.. im not math genious but that comes out to about 7 people a year.. and that got me disgusted since i look at it in a way that everyones been there except me and the cleaning lady.. am i wrong to think like that? i hope i dont offend anyone by this but it was a huge turn off. i mean this girl is really bright and everything. its just that she has sleped with over 25 guys..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Everything that spy said and
    Also I would wax her ass and let her show me what she working with!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Yes you are wrong to feel that way.......

now that's out of the way.... what you should be feeling is sorrow for a lost childhood.. the desperate needs that she has to be loved and accepted.. in your group of people/or hers rather.... she has been made to feel that she has no worth other than her sex......

that's a sad story.. and it's partly your fault with the way you reacted.. and the way you feel (inadiquate) (sp) in the # of sex partners that you have..

don't be judgemental.. and stop judging your self..

those of us that were whores/sluts/players.... for real... grow to appreciate women.. and feel sorrow for how we have lived our lives... using people.. instead of seeking love......

Just a thought... not to put you down... most men are like you are.. and i am ..............

Spy i know where you comeing from but if it was the case that she thought she can achive love thought having sex i would htink that she wouldnt be as open about it as she was. that being the frist time we have ever spoken or had a realy conversation.. i do come of very judgementalhere, but with her i was very kind and didnt make her feel like anything negative, we luaghed and i switched the topic of our converstation... i dont feel inadaquet in having less # of partners since i dont really regret any of them.. i mean on a yearly avg me and her have the same # of people we sleped with.. i just dont get the idea on why she would be so open about it..

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    mart i've been reading your posts lately and your one funny mofo..

I'm glad you get my since of humor. Most these other guys just cry and report me to the MODS.
    mart i've been reading your posts lately and your one funny mofo..

Good job man.........

I am just having issues right now.. my wife's sister just found out that her 15 year old daughter was sexually abused by her husband from age 8-12... so i am a little over reactive as of late...

Good luck with her..

Spy i know where you comeing from but if it was the case that she thought she can achive love thought having sex i would htink that she wouldnt be as open about it as she was. that being the frist time we have ever spoken or had a realy conversation.. i do come of very judgementalhere, but with her i was very kind and didnt make her feel like anything negative, we luaghed and i switched the topic of our converstation... i dont feel inadaquet in having less # of partners since i dont really regret any of them.. i mean on a yearly avg me and her have the same # of people we sleped with.. i just dont get the idea on why she would be so open about it..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Hey Mart................you following me??????? you ;have posted behind me alot today.......

Just for the record.................. i don't swing that way... the tattoo on my a$$...

"One Way Out"

Rules

my wife's sister just found out that her 15 year old daughter was sexually abused by her husband from age 8-12...
    bro i cant even put into words how terrible that makes me feel and the amout of rage it causes.. they should take all of thoes sick **** and start skinning them or burning them alive on national tv.. just to send out a message to the rest of thoes sorry sons of bitches...

Hey Mart................you following me??????? you ;have posted behind me alot today.......

Just for the record.................. i don't swing that way... the tattoo on my a$$...

"One Way Out"

does that mean once you come in you never leave

Sorry about jacking this thread but Spy I know where you are coming from and there is a special place in hell for people that do that. Death is to good for these people.

Good job man.........

I am just having issues right now.. my wife's sister just found out that her 15 year old daughter was sexually abused by her husband from age 8-12... so i am a little over reactive as of late...

Good luck with her..

lmao.........

Nope..... it means... that the $hit goes out... and nothing goes in.......

Rules

Yes thats what it means. Now spy please give me my penis back!! Please I only went there once.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its not a big deal to her. Those who lie about things like that are ashamed of what they have done. I would be happy she said that, it says alot about her charactor. How many girls do you knlw that have only slept with "2" guys and then sleep with you on the first night. I'll take an honest girl with a shady background over a lieing girl that will sleep with just 1 more.

man im 19 and i met like 1273012731283 22-23 virgins at college parties that end up in a gangbang..

Well... i wasn't going to tell everyone that you needed to use a stap on... cause you used deca only cycles so long..

but that explains why you have so much attitude....

don't be a hater......................

Yes thats what it means. Now spy please give me my penis back!! Please I only went there once.

Rules

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    maybe its not a big deal to her. Those who lie about things like that are ashamed of what they have done. I would be happy she said that, it says alot about her charactor. How many girls do you knlw that have only slept with "2" guys and then sleep with you on the first night. I'll take an honest girl with a shady background over a lieing girl that will sleep with just 1 more.
    That's one option...or

I'll take a good girl that respects herself enough to not give it up to every guy she meets. She can be honest and not sleep with every guy that whispers "I love you" in her ear. The girl that makes a guy work for it and wait. Knows how to tease and make the anticipation tremendous. Then, when you have all but gave up....rocks your world.

You are right though...if a girl sleeps with you on the first night, hell first month, you are not the first to have traveled that road. Actually, you probably won't even be in the first 2 dozen that have traveled that road.

Something else to take into count, like mentioned above, is the age of a person. Someone that is 30 vs. 20, well, the numbers should be different and not as big of a deal. Just relative.

peace,

ttgb

shut up penis thief.
    Well... i wasn't going to tell everyone that you needed to use a stap on... cause you used deca only cycles so long..

but that explains why you have so much attitude....

don't be a hater......................

I gots to tell the truth.............. the truth will set you free........

deca abuser..........

shut up penis thief.

Rules

Good one for the newbies. If you would like to see what deca abuse will do to your dick after prolonged abuse, just ask Spy to see marts dick. He will be more than willing to pull it from his rear and show you.

I gots to tell the truth.............. the truth will set you free........

deca abuser..........

And any of you ladies or fellas looking to hook up with mart??

don't... he has sharp teeth............

and a little too loose for me..............

Good one for the newbies. If you would like to see what deca abuse will do to your dick after prolonged abuse, just ask Spy to see marts dick. He will be more than willing to pull it from his rear and show you.
    Last edited by spywizard; 02-19-2004 at 10:41 AM.

Rules

YEAH THAT **** MARK GUY.

Sorry about jacking your post bro but I think any woman that is willing to talk about sex and partners is wanting you to hit it. I think you should go strapped for loving and try to help her get her self esteem back.
    And any of you ladies or fellas looking to hook up with mark??

don't... he has sharp teeth............

and a little too loose for me..............

All joking aside.......... thanks mart.......

she is doing well, and i a great kid.. just a lost innocence............

and the guy is scared as he!!......... and he should be..

Sorry about jacking this thread but Spy I know where you are coming from and there is a special place in hell for people that do that. Death is to good for these people.

Rules

This is the only subject that gets my heart beating and makes me feal Fd up inside. You know I have a daughter on the way and that is my biggest fear. We can't be there all the time.
    All joking aside.......... thanks mart.......

she is doing well, and i a great kid.. just a lost innocence............

and the guy is scared as he!!......... and he should be..

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Some girls, although smart and attractive, believe it or not, just like to have intercourse.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    What are you waiting for,,,knock the crome off her bumper!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    what you should be feeling is sorrow for a lost childhood.. the desperate needs that she has to be loved and accepted.. in your group of people/or hers rather.... she has been made to feel that she has no worth other than her sex......
    I agree 100% with what you said.. It's certainly a self worth and confidence issue..

solid-d is offline Member
    A friend of mine just turned 17 and she been with about 15-20...Now that was bad... Cause at that age they dont know anybetter... They dont realize that guys only want one thing, sex.. its not because the girls can get any guy to like them, because they think there hot...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information