RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

"I've been working out for 2 weeks. Can you get me some gear?"

I was at the bar with some buddies last night. One guy, friend of a friend, tells me he is thinking of doing AS. I ask him how long hes been working out. He says 2 weeks.

I felt like knocking his lights out. What the **** kind of work ethic is that. I think it would be funny to watch him blow all his money and end up looking the same (plus the gyno) 3 months down the road.

Oh man did that piss me off.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    I was at the bar with some buddies last night. One guy, friend of a friend, tells me he is thinking of doing AS. I ask him how long hes been working out. He says 2 weeks.

I felt like knocking his lights out. What the **** kind of work ethic is that. I think it would be funny to watch him blow all his money and end up looking the same (plus the gyno) 3 months down the road.

Oh man did that piss me off.
    Sounds like he is young....what a waste.

Sym

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Be nice.......

hook him with 3 vials of deca ... that'll do it.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sell him a placebo

palme is offline Rosie Member
    2 whole weeks? Tell him his pro card is in the mail!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    instant gratification... aren't we all guilty sometimes?!

Baby asprin chewable...

tell him to do a everclear conversion.. and take .25 every day......

(Arnold's secret)

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Tell him to do a "deca only" cycle.....works great

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and tren kick start with a-bombs

someday is offline Member
    i say clomidiphene citrate.....start a thread on here saying how awesome it is and then.......sell it to him for 5 bucks a pill.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Be nice.......

hook him with 3 vials of deca... that'll do it.........
    \

LMFAO

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Two weeks shows some true committment! Hey, do ya still have to actually work out while doing AAS? I forget these days! LOL

MJ

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    2 whole weeks? Tell him his pro card is in the mail!
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha You kill me bro! Too funny............btw, where the hell is my pro card? I sent in the ceral box tops and the $2.99 processing fee! I'll bet that Tony the Tiger guy was lieing to me........****ing tiger.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah i get it all the time. Mainly at my advanced bodybuilding class. No one in there looks like they work out. There are even a good group of smokers in there. I spent 20 minutes lecturing them at class about that. I was training in the weight room and the guys came in there right afterwards. This was the first time I trained in a tank top. They pretty much watched me and one of them said "dude what roids are you on your freakin ripped and huge". Oh man if it wasnt for that being a college course. Little 19 year old punk kid saying that bluntly to me like that...grrrrrrr Ya know what I say though. Nunya! None of yo bisnatch! Go take your creatine lil man n shudup.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    HEY HEY NO CREATINE BASHING WILL BE ExCEPTED!@#!@#

Nonya............. Look at the girlie man... show us your girlie man arms....

(Not you LMR)

I love that... had a guy kept watching me while i was doing tri's... he and his friend were doing the same... him.. 6'2 180... 5% bf... but small... get the picture.. like a winny wimp.............

I had my head set on... and had what i was going to say..... finally.. he comes over... looks me in the eye... says... where ya getting the strength??

I say...... those 16" arms?????????

and go back to work.......

naw we both laughed.. good kid... he's doin the winny thing.. but has no strength.... but good cut.. but i wouldn't tell him to do eq or var for the hard look..........

just funny....

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Yah i get it all the time. Mainly at my advanced bodybuilding class. No one in there looks like they work out. There are even a good group of smokers in there. I spent 20 minutes lecturing them at class about that. I was training in the weight room and the guys came in there right afterwards. This was the first time I trained in a tank top. They pretty much watched me and one of them said "dude what roids are you on your freakin ripped and huge". Oh man if it wasnt for that being a college course. Little 19 year old punk kid saying that bluntly to me like that...grrrrrrr Ya know what I say though. Nunya! None of yo bisnatch! Go take your creatine lil man n shudup.

Rules

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha You kill me bro! Too funny............btw, where the hell is my pro card? I sent in the ceral box tops and the $2.99 processing fee! I'll bet that Tony the Tiger guy was lieing to me........****ing tiger.

OK. If the guy seriously wants some I will go get a "make your own pill kit." Then I will give him 300 pills of creatine and tell him to always take them with some kind of sugar.

He'll come back in a week saying hes stronger and bigger, and I'll be $200 richer.

Thread Information