Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks Bdtr for closing the Thanks Bdtr thread

That thread was driving me crazy. Im glad you put an end to it before it got out of hand.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    lmao

Jackman is offline Banned
    I must of missed somthing...........

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That thread was driving me crazy. Im glad you put an end to it before it got out of hand.

I will second this...honey-nutted bunny bashers....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Closed that one to???????

oh well there is always another.........

and the bunny lives on................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kato is offline Member
    sniff, sniff......thats bs, that was a fun thread, bdtr ur mean, i'm gonna go cry now!

Yeah. It was closed. Im not sure why. The thread was in "THE LOUNGE" and had no major fighting going on or any political debate. Not too much THREAD CONTRIBUTION going on either. Maybe it was deemed another pointless thread with nothing to contribute to steroids .

Screw the bunny. The dinosaur kicks ass. What the f can a bunny do beside hop around a forest all day. The dinosaur will f'ing anihilate the **** forest with a few stomps of his humungeous paws with claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    sniff, sniff......thats bs, that was a fun thread, bdtr ur mean, i'm gonna go cry now!

F*ck that...our thread was a fun thread...and the bunny will live on!

But............................the Dino loves the Bunny...................

that makes me sad

Yeah. It was closed. Im not sure why. The thread was in "THE LOUNGE" and had no major fighting going on or any political debate. Not too much THREAD CONTRIBUTION going on either. Maybe it was deemed another pointless thread with nothing to contribute to steroids .

Screw the bunny. The dinosaur kicks ass. What the f can a bunny do beside hop around a forest all day. The dinosaur will f'ing anihilate the **** forest with a few stomps of his humungeous paws with claws.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

sure, its a big bad dinasaur, but...did it have honey on its nuts??? NO! did it do Nurse Johnson??? NO!!! bunny wins

You guys are missing the whole point. Its not about honey dripping nuts. Its about love. And no its not about loving honey dripping nuts. Its a metaphor converying hard love. Love that is there but needs someone to help break the hard shell so it can emerge effervescently amongst a harsh ridden land. Love that can not be conquered even when put up against all prevailing odds. True love one might call it. YES, true love. A bunny and a dinosaur as never been seen before.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    I still want to know what color the bunny was? No one has been able to enlighten me on this subject as of yet. BTW if it had honey on it's nuts, it f**ks up the dinosaur anyday....

Peace

-Taejoon

oh now i see.......

True love that can only be experienced by those that have so much in common.. and a direction that leads to mutual satisfaction...

A sad little man looking for love.. that which is elusive and unobtainable..

like finding that special woman... that can appreciate you and has a killer body...

takes time.. but keep looking..

You guys are missing the whole point. Its not about honey dripping nuts. Its about love. And no its not about loving honey dripping nuts. Its a metaphor converying hard love. Love that is there but needs someone to help break the hard shell so it can emerge effervescently amongst a harsh ridden land. Love that can not be conquered even when put up against all prevailing odds. True love one might call it. YES, true love. A bunny and a dinosaur as never been seen before.

Rules

hoss827 is offline Banned

Oh shut the fuc k up. The bunny wins. He banged nurse johnson, and if the dinosaur comes around looking for him, the bunny can hide in a hole and throw nut's at the dinosaur. The bunny had honey on its nuts. Bunny wins mudda fugga!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks like bemich is becoming a net kiss ass also..........never thought I'd see the day!

in a word.....................clomid..........

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Looks like bemich is becoming a net kiss ass also..........never thought I'd see the day!

Rules

You guys do realize this is going to turn into another postwhoring thread..... ....next thing will be "Thanks BDTR for closing the Thanks BDTR thread , thanks bdtr forclosing the Thanks BDtr for closing the Thanks BDTR thread...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    You guys do realize this is going to turn into another postwhoring thread..... ....next thing will be "Thanks BDTR for closing the Thanks BDTR thread , thanks bdtr forclosing the Thanks BDtr for closing the Thanks BDTR thread...

And you know who will be the person to start such a thread????

Your momma! Nah...you of course lol

Your momma! Nah...you of course lol

Good come back. Almost as good as " Nuh uh, you are. Nuh uh, you are.

So?

I think metaphors are really swell, just like true love that cannot be conquered no matter what it's faced with. True love reminds me of the Princess Bride, the one with Andre the Giant in it. What a wonderful movie that was.... I'm not sure about a bunny and a dinosaur though, that might not work very well....

Well there wasnt a bunny in that movie but there were ROUS. I think Rodents of unusual size. That could be referance to bunnysaurous's. Ya know big hippity hoppity things with lizzard like tales and honey cover nuts out looking to bust a nut on Nurse johnson.

The bunny still wins Bermich.....you god**** twatburger.

The bunny still wins Bermich.....you god**** twatburger.
    I read the first thread about it. I gave up three posts ago. You win. I think you and SIN should have it out. You two would argue well together. The whole NUH UH thing comes into play. Plus he likes and feels he won when he is the last person to post not realizing he is the last person to post because everyone else found better things to move onto. So he stands there feeling all victorious with a kid grin on his face much like yours as you wave your hands in the air clinched together to form one big united first amongst your little kiddy paws......

And F U C K YOU. The bunny didnt win you little bitch. The dino stomped on his maggot ass

Yeah? Well the bunney kungfu his ass! and yours!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    stop posting.
    WHY???

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i just wanted to say something but couldn't think of anything bunny or dino related.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i just wanted to say something but couldn't think of anything bunny or dino related.

lol. You dont have to relate it to the bunny or dino. Just type whatever you want and then SPY can integrate it into the story and then when you come back the next day, you can read and see how your story got merged into one big one. So you start......
    Whatever is on your mind. Its not good when everyone types about honey covered nuts and bunnies anyway. Its good to have new fresh material from such a smart individual as yourself. Got involved. Have fun. Its the lounge.

Bermie summed up how the thread cycle works pretty much, lol

Well there wasnt a bunny in that movie but there were ROUS. I think Rodents of unusual size. That could be referance to bunnysaurous's. Ya know big hippity hoppity things with lizzard like tales and honey cover nuts out looking to bust a nut on Nurse johnson.
    But the only ROUS in the story got burned and stabbed to death . So that would mean that if that was their only offspring their line of descendants would be wiped out meaning they would have to breed again. That is, if giving birth to that giant hairy creature didn't kill the dinosaur already. Because we know the bunny was the one with the nuts, meaning it must have been the male, while the dinosaur was the female. Dinosaurs only lay eggs, so squezzing that hairy mofo out of her egg shoot would have been quite a chore, might have even killed her. And if giving birth to the ROUS killed the dinosaur, that would that mean the bunny won, accomplishing it's goal of kicking the dinosaurs ass and killing it by impregnating it and causing it to give birth to an ROUS. Bunny Wins.... Death by impregnation....

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    But the only ROUS in the story got burned and stabbed to death . So that would mean that if that was their only offspring their line of descendants would be wiped out meaning they would have to breed again. That is, if giving birth to that giant hairy creature didn't kill the dinosaur already. Because we know the bunny was the one with the nuts, meaning it must have been the male, while the dinosaur was the female. Dinosaurs only lay eggs, so squezzing that hairy mofo out of her egg shoot would have been quite a chore, might have even killed her. And if giving birth to the ROUS killed the dinosaur, that would that mean the bunny won, accomplishing it's goal of kicking the dinosaurs ass and killing it by impregnating it and causing it to give birth to an ROUS. Bunny Wins.... Death by impregnation....

EXACTLY. Finally someone who understands what I was saying all along.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I didn't close the thread... but thanks for thinking about me.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    OK all you bunny fans why don't you make this the stealth bunny thread. I think the last one got shut down because it was titled post whore thread or something. If you use this thread nobody will know what is really going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I didn't close the thread... but thanks for thinking about me.

LMAO. I know. I just liked the title. I will be thinking about you when I am close to my next cycle. Suggestions of course

EXACTLY. Finally someone who understands what I was saying all along.
    Good s**t ehh....

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Good s**t ehh....

lol. uh huh.....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Nope... you guys got it all wrong.. of-course.

Since I invented the bunny.. only I know that he was secretly a bumble-bee inside a bunny suit.. hence the reason he would screw a honey filled log and get honey on his genitals..

And what? NO ONE LIKES THE SUGAR COATED GOAT?????

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    bermich you're hilarious , nice thread!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information