View Poll Results: Do you Wear Cologne to the gym?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah im a pimp and I go to the gym to pick up the ladies

5 13.16%
  • Hell no I go to the gym to work....not play

33 86.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned

How many of you guys wear cologne to the gym?

Cmon I know some of you guys out there in AR land are guilty so confess.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Cmon I know some of you guys out there in AR land are guilty so confess.
    haha you smell sweet yesterday this girl comes in with a new perfume that smells like "swedish fish"!!!! DAMN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!! I defiently wanted to take a nibble though

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ughh guys......please don't..........and i know some guys are guilty of this.......well at least @ my gym but......

Sweat + Cologne = not a good combo
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ughh guys......please don't..........and i know some guys are guilty of this.......well at least @ my gym but......

Sweat + Cologne = not a good combo
    I usually tan before I go workout so I got that tan smell
    But colonge? I save it for after workouts... kinda like those girls that put make-up on to go to the gym....

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    kinda like those girls that put make-up on to go to the gym....

yuppppp.......like the ones @ my gym........put on a full face of make-up, do their hair, matching little cute gym outfit, with their litte gucci bag.......talking on their cell phone...........walk into the gym......walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes.........with hmmmmmm.....maybe a 2.5 speed .....if even..........walk to the back of the gym so they can be seen by all the guys then leave

o well.........then i never see them again.........so thats good........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

yuppppp.......like the ones @ my gym........put on a full face of make-up, do their hair, matching little cute gym outfit, with their litte gucci bag.......talking on their cell phone...........walk into the gym......walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes.........with hmmmmmm.....maybe a 2.5 speed .....if even..........walk to the back of the gym so they can be seen by all the guys then leave

o well.........then i never see them again.........so thats good........
    But you gotta have some of those in the gym... give ya something to look at ... but ya know Im thinking " I wonder if thats what Danielle looks like?"

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    But you gotta have some of those in the gym... give ya something to look at ... but ya know Im thinking " I wonder if thats what Danielle looks like?"
    I once overheard this girl lindsay that lived on my floor talking to her roomate about getting ready for the gym. "should i roll down my shorts so you can see my thong, like this??"

I've never seen the girl without at least a pound of makeup on.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, i go to the gym to work, not play....

but.....

i'm a pimp and just happen to pick up the ladies...

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    well, i go to the gym to work, not play....

but.....

i'm a pimp and just happen to pick up the ladies...
    LOL, stop fibbing Key. You dont have to impress us....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    LOL, stop fibbing Key. You dont have to impress us....
    not you, just Danielle & Peam

Hey! You've been to my gym!

And to stay on topic... NO I do not wear cologne to the gym... good god, thats nasty... There is some dude at my gym who bathes in some nasty cologne (Probably Hai-Karare or some crap like that). Makes your eyes water when he's next to you.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hey! You've been to my gym!

And to stay on topic... NO I do not wear cologne to the gym... good god, thats nasty... There is some dude at my gym who bathes in some nasty cologne (Probably Hai-Karare or some crap like that). Makes your eyes water when he's next to you.

Red
    Hey Red I hope you took the inititative and HOOKED!!! that SOB!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I wear right quard sports

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I don't wear any either but some days during the summer where I spent the whole day at the office (with no air con) I probably should

But I don't even come close to a guy we nick named "road kill of the serengeti" He almost makes you cry just passing you!! It's soooo nasty. My friend told him once in a nice way and he replied, "are you sure it's me you're thinking of??" I haven't seen him to many times since so I don't know if it's gotten better!?
    Last edited by SonGoku; 09-25-2003 at 03:13 AM.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    None of the smell swell for me either...I go to the gym to workout not win a fachion show or see who smells the best...damn if they don't like the way I smell when I walk in the door then I'll just fart ...ow shit that's on another thread.

Ow and about looking at girls in the gym...ain't got time for that gotta grow..................................well a baby doll face and a body like monica bryant w/the thongs showing...hell yea u are going to look.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm not out to pick up women in the gym so no cologne for me thank you very much. I hold till after the shower.

All right Red we now know you skip the cologne while in the gym but what about that damn monkey of yours? hahaha

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The only time I wear cologne is when I'm going out to play, I'm not going to the gym to play I'm there to work.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    haha you smell sweet yesterday this girl comes in with a new perfume that smells like "swedish fish"!!!! DAMN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!! I defiently wanted to take a nibble though
    Whats wrong with our fish?

I dont put it on for the gym, but i do use after shave otherwise, nothing wrong with smelling nice. And people saying they have a natural good smell obviusly havnt smelled themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    All right Red we now know you skip the cologne while in the gym but what about that damn monkey of yours? hahaha
    The Evil Monkey only wears cologne on formal occasions

I believe he prefers Obsession For Primates

Red

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm lucky if i even put on clothes before going to the gym. I can't imagine wearing cologne to the gym.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    The only people that wear cologne to the gym, are pozers and guidos

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    The only people that wear cologne to the gym, are pozers and guidos

lol...........and some of the guys @ my gym even spike their hair to workout......walk around in Armani and french connection shirts and diesel sneakers............staring in the mirror more than they are lifting weights........ughhhhhh when most of them aren't even big anyways..........

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i wear cologne in the gym..

and i stare at myself in the mirror too, but i'm hot so i can get away w/ it.i'm still banging the weights, but i like to take time out of take in me. i'm not like Vinny and Vito up in the gym bathing in it, but i do the Gautier in the winter and Armani in the summer.everyone needs a scent that people can recognize them by

peam is offline Suspended
    ok Key... you know you're the only one danielle and I are impressed with anyways

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    lol...........and some of the guys @ my gym even spike their hair to workout......walk around in Armani and french connection shirts and diesel sneakers............staring in the mirror more than they are lifting weights........ughhhhhh when most of them aren't even big anyways..........
    I know I hate that, I see it all the time. I'm from LI too.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Danielle just outta curiosity what's your definition of "big"?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Glad to see the poll is heavy on the NO cologne side. That is horrible. Same with women --- perfume, makeup and jewelry. If I train after work, I wash my face and remove my make-up. I don't like sweating with my make up on...screws up my pores.

I'm with you guys....I'm there to work .. not play.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the only thing ive been guilty of is taking a shower before i go to the gm...but c'mon..i hate the guy that stinks, and i dont wanna be "that guy"...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guilty. Sometimes I'll spray Axe Body Spray...but it's when my T-Shirt from yesterday's workout doesn't smell as fresh as 'today'.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    the only thing ive been guilty of is taking a shower before i go to the gm...but c'mon..i hate the guy that stinks, and i dont wanna be "that guy"...
    yeah i'm guilty of showering before too, but i never wear cologne to the gym. what for?? there are a few people who do however at my gym and man i HATE when they walk by because they just wreak of this cheap ****. i mean c'mon man, at least use it in moderation

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    i know exactly who you are talking about. MY BEST FRIEND who is my lifting partner, does it all the time!!! He never met a mirror he didnt like. I always tell him, "bro we're not going to a club or bar, or anywhere nice. who the hell do you have to impress here?" And most of the time he's wearing MY Diesel sneakers that i let him borrow.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    NEVER..........and don't like women to either!

Symian is offline Member
    I don't and I think that the guys who do are queers . But you've got the old skool bros that load up on Brut or Old Spice, and although it is overbearing, I don't mind that. It's the 16-25 demographic that come to impress the girl at the front counter that need to take that somewhere else.

Sym

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    So lemme get this...

If you're not there for the girls...you're there for the guys. Gotcha.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    So lemme get this...

If you're not there for the girls...you're there for the guys. Gotcha.

I guess that did come out wrong. I'm saying you don't need to come all primped to impress. If your on a cycle, I'm sure a wife beater is all you should need to impress. Dammit, you know what the hell I mean.

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 02-19-2004 at 02:58 AM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate all you ****s that wear cologne to the gym and im always in for a nice plate to the head for you guys

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I do, it's called natural body stank.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    my old roomate used to iron his clothes before we went to the gym. of course this is the guy who busts his A$$ while he is on a cycle and then quits working out when its over and loses like 25 lbs in 2 weeks

Jackman is offline Banned
    I hate when guys come to the gym with there hair all gelled,wearing calogn and there in all abrecrombie cloths

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I hate when guys come to the gym with there hair all gelled,wearing calogn and there in all abrecrombie cloths
    indeed... esp when they think they are huge wear shirts so tight it looks like that ****s tatooed on. They always got a wicked case of lat syndrome and do like 3 half reps of 295 on bench and act hard. Long as they dont toutch the cd player its all good though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information