shotput pimp is offline New Member

Personal experience with injectible carnitine

I would of posted under the thread that Trim left but I saw he or she was banned.

I tried Cardispan last year because I kept on hearing about the big hype about how it eliminated fat in the area you injected it. Since I'm a thrower I don't do a strict diet, not because it would hurt my throwing, just because I like to eat (I BBQ about every other day). At the time I had 20% body fat.

I had a little problem with my love handles so I tried it, I finish the 1 month cycle but the pain was intolerable. My eyes watered every time I injected myself with. It worked ok, the down fall about this product is that it only had 200 mg per cc. I was using 5 cc's 3 times a week, just like the doctor recomended me (TJ,Mexico). I went from a 40 to a 38 when I finished using the product. So, I guess for me it's good, but maybe for you I'm still to fat .

4 months later (10/2003) I decided to give carnitrim a chance, I would say that it is more expensive since it is made by a US pharmaceutical company. But its results were good enough for me at least. I can honestly say that I saw similar results as Clen gave me, without the shakey hands, no more drenching in excess sweat, and no more headaches. I could only take Clen for 3 weeks at 100 mcgs tops.

I went from a 38 to a 36 waist size, I currently have 12% body fat at 280/5'11. This time around I tried using it localy and intra-muscular. I've seen an increase in energy (about the same as Cardispan), it also helped my work outs dramatically. I was able to extend my track workouts longer since I wouldn't get as much lactic acid built up in my muscles.

I wish I could have giving you more detail about Cardispan but it was to painful to continue. Since Carnitrim didn't burn when injecting it localy I give it 2 thumbs up.

Shot Put PIMP
    Last edited by shotput pimp; 02-24-2004 at 10:12 AM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    5'11 280lbs 12% bf.. So basicly you are an offseason bodybuilder, and you took up shotputting..

Monster...You got it!

I wish I had the alent to become a bodybuilder it's always been my dream, but since I get paid to throw the metal ball I hesitate to cross over.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats pretty impressive if you ask me..

good luck

mass junkie is offline banned
    You sure your not the same guy that was banned?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    So your diet was like crap the whole time you went from 20%-12%??????? Did you at least do any sort of cardio? I've done about the same thing using proper diet and cardio a few times.

The problem I see with these drugs is that if your eating habits have not changed at all you will just gain it all back and then some.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    So your diet was like crap the whole time you went from 20%-12%??????? Did you at least do any sort of cardio? I've done about the same thing using proper diet and cardio a few times.

The problem I see with these drugs is that if your eating habits have not changed at all you will just gain it all back and then some.
    AGreed... although that's a problem with a lot of diets nowdays too. People can't stay on t hem their whole life and they come off and eat like they used to and gain it all back + some...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hmmmm...im not doubting you, but its really hard to believe you can drop 8% bf w/o a clean diet and cardio...unless your on speed too????....

I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You sure your not the same guy that was banned?
    I just thought I would give my 2 cents on the topic the guy or girl left, that's all. No strings attached to Trim, I just used both products mentioned.

Shot Put PIMP

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shotput pimp
    I just thought I would give my 2 cents on the topic the guy or girl left, that's all. No strings attached to Trim, I just used both products mentioned.

Shot Put PIMP
    Then please accept my apology and welcome to AR

Being a Shot Putter is all what many think....People think we just lift weights and throw the Shot Put and that's it.

I'll give you an example of my weekly training

Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri.
    AM
    2 laps around the track, stretch, then Olympic Lifts/Lifts, ab work out

Mid Day
    1 Lap around the track, stretch, 30 minutes technique drills, then 30-50 throws.

PM
    2 laps around the track, stretch, Sprints (If any), Box Jumps (If Any), and then Med. Ball work out.

Wed. & Sat.
    Stretch, pool work out, then ab work out

I didn't lose the body fat in a week, I eat normal (I guess), I'm not realy big on sweets or carbs. I eat about 1.5 pounds of chicken breasts (BBQ) a day, 8-12 egg whites a day, sometimes flank steaks. Kellogs Strawberry cereal, Egg Pastas, ect...

I'm sure I wouldn't have seen positive results if I would have been sitting on a couch eating my life away. I kept on doing my daily work outs as always, and I saw results quickly in desired areas. I continue to use the product but only once a week. I increased my weekly use during the christmas break because of the excess eating...hahahaaha

I had better muscle definition and I got rid of my love handles...It could of been everything together. All I know is that I wasn't able to get rid of the excess fat without th product. It seemed to work for me, hopefully others will be able to give personal feedback pertaining to any type of carnitine injection products.

Super Fly Shot Put PIMP

Accepted

Thanks Bro

Thread Information