Shredz is offline Respected Member

I feel for all you Halifax bros!!!

Heard your guys/gals got loaded with 90cm of snow only to have 10cm more coming. When they stop the snow plows from running you know you have a drastic situation on your hands. ****!!

Why don't some of you east coasters throw up some pics for us.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I have some pics of when we got a shiatload of snow, i'll post em when I get home.

Shredz, i'm getting ready for cutting in two weeks, send me your abs routine bro. I'm doing A.M cardio, still thinking of something to use postworkout though. 6pac or bust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

Shredz, i'm getting ready for cutting in two weeks, send me your abs routine bro. I'm doing A.M cardio, still thinking of something to use postworkout though. 6pac or bust!!!

Shiat bro, it totally slipped my mind. I will get it to you today!!!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I'll email someone some pics if they can resize them and post them.. I only got pics of 50cm's of snow.. the other 50 fell last night.. I haven't been outside.. single largest snowfall on the east coast ever.. i beleive

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I didn't hear anything about this. Where exactly is halifax in Canada (I know its on/near the east coast)? Is it near Nova Scotia or is is more south and west?

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    I didn't hear anything about this. Where exactly is halifax in Canada (I know its on/near the east coast)? Is it near Nova Scotia or is is more south and west?
    Halifax is in Canada and it is the captial city of the province of Nova Scotia.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm . . . so you're waaaay up there. That's about a 15 hour drive from Boston. Or five hours on that seacat or whatever they call that big ship that goes up there. I've always wanted to visit - in the summer of course.

I worked with a guy from NS at my last job. He ended up moving to St. Thomas .

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    heres some pics yesterday...east of hali.... I am 6'1.5" you can judge from me standing in it.. the last pic is of kids who got on top of a building and made snow men on it..

these pics were taken when 50cm's fell..... another 40-50 fell after these pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information