monster. is offline Anabolic Member

220 Million Dollars!!!!!! Go Now!!!

Just a reminder fellow juicers, Please play at least one lottery ticket.. I don't care if you have the worst luck in the world.. Go out and buy a lottery ticket for good measure.. It's only a dollar, the chances are slim to none, but there is always that chance, You gotta go before 11pm central time i think, so go now and pick a few up..

I guess they call it the Mega-Millions Jackpot.. One dollar is all it takes, LOL.. I bought 20 worth.. I mean come on its 220 million..

Good luck bros and hos

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Picked up 4.. that is it It only takes 1 to winn.. Watch some old person will win it. Always happens like that

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really play the lottery, but when it's up in the 1/4 trillion dollar area, I'll buy a few.. I'd feel guilty if i didn't!!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I pooled money together with 3 other co-workers to get more chances. I am far from not understanding that the statistics say the chances are really 0, but I gotta play for 250 million.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Cant lose if you dont play. 220 mill? Is this the power ball thing that has multi states involved? Cally usually only gets up to 10-20 mill a week. Sometimes up to 50 mill and then everyone plays. I dont understand the logic in that. Why play at the time when they sold the most tickets. Odds of several people winning increases and you end up getting half or a third or even a fourth. So why not just play all the **** time instead of playing at its highest.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt buy any but if the numbers are 4 8 11 14 16 and 26 someone bitch smack me..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Buy me one Monster and if my ticket wins...ill make sure to pay you back that dollar that I borrowed

Thread Information