USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Just saw some sick sh*t on NBC news.

Well this is what I was afraid of happening most in Iraq. Well I first saw the Chechens do this to the Russians a while ago. They basically put bombs in the road and blow up the lead truck and ambush the rest of the convoy with rockets and machine guns. Now the thing is the Chechens film this and show it as propoganda...basically them slaughtering Russians. I was just watching NBC news and they show an American convoy driving as Iraq militants were filming and blow up a Hummer filled with troops and again on a bridge...as well as them fliming their suicide bombings. Now they're using it as propoganda to get more terrorists on their side as well as show it back to the American public what they're doing to our guys. Oh one more interesting fact is that the people they show in the video doing the attacks are actually not all Iraqi but also Saudi and Yemeni etc. I'm so sick of watching our guys getting picked off like animals man we need to come down hard on these bastards. Be prepared to see these films cuz I guarantee your going to start seeing them on tv a lot.

Er... bro what do you expect? It's a warzone there... you invaded, they fight back.

Not defending them, but if it were my country and I was in a "comfy class" and you came by and changed that for whatever reason, I would make your life a living hell or die trying. Don't forget, Saddam wasn't alone to control an entire country... power trickled down far and wide to a big chunk of the population. Those people were well off, they are now pissed off.

I don't claim to understand middle eastern conflicts, but just look how long the crap has been going on between Israel and Palestine... it's been forever and people and soldiers still die daily. It sucks but well... thats war.

Red

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Er... bro what do you expect? It's a warzone there... you invaded, they fight back.

Not defending them, but if it were my country and I was in a "comfy class" and you came by and changed that for whatever reason, I would make your life a living hell or die trying. Don't forget, Saddam wasn't alone to control an entire country... power trickled down far and wide to a big chunk of the population. Those people were well off, they are now pissed off.

I don't claim to understand middle eastern conflicts, but just look how long the crap has been going on between Israel and Palestine... it's been forever and people and soldiers still die daily. It sucks but well... thats war.

Red
    Agreed....I'm curious to see the video....any links on this?"

Yeah i understand what war is but that wasn't really my point. My point is that you're gonna be seeing particularly brutal things now. Hearing about it is one thing but actually seeing your fellow soldiers getting killed in brutal ways (trust me this will only get worse as they get more daring) is another. I served my country in the infantry of the marines at camp pendleton CA so I know the risks. But anyway my point is this is going to be a huge stepping stone for these terrorist scumbags to further their cause in the arab world and to bring the war straight over to the american citizens eyes.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-24-2006 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Agreed....I'm curious to see the video....any links on this?"

I'll try to get you a link you sickass

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I'll try to get you a link you sickass
    Bro the onlyh reason i wanted to see was because i might go into the military....I wanna see what I might be dealing with, and watching what others endure for a kindof mental training i guess...Sorry if i offended anyone by that earlier.

--Hoss
    Last edited by hoss827; 02-20-2004 at 06:09 PM.

I was kidding hoss I just couldnt paste a smiley face for some reason.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Red
    Invaded? You are a joke, why don't you bring some of that anti American bs down to Houston? I see videos of us throwing a dictator out of power and freeing the people from years of tyranny. "Those people were well off, they are now pissed off" - Oh thats right your defending the small majority of rich arabs that supported the rape and murder because it put money in their pockets. Bro I try not to personally hate people but your view of the world is pretty focked...

Bro I think he means that they werent doing us much harm at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Bro I think he means that they werent doing us much harm at the time...

Who wasn't doing us much harm? I really just need to stop reading these threads about the war because I can't handle anyone talking s h i t about America. Four generations of my family have served time in the forces and it really p i s s e s me off when someone talks about us like they have a goverment that has the answers. No other goverment/country has done what we do, we feed and police 70% of the free world. Why? They have never payed us back or supported us. And france you can take the statue of liberty and shove it up your a s s. I don't like getting this upset but what has canada done? Every countrys money is worth far less than ours, we set the world an example that they should strive to attain. I am just really sick of these people who think America is evil or out to do bad, we set the bar so high all they can do is complain...

Just one more thing, rights right and wrongs wrong. Period. What was going on over there was wrong and we sent our troops there to make it right.

If you know your focking up you will get dealt with, I think every human knows this so if you are a citizen of a country that focking up expect to get dealt with.
    Good ole boy justice....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Invaded? You are a joke, why don't you bring some of that anti American bs down to Houston? I see videos of us throwing a dictator out of power and freeing the people from years of tyranny. "Those people were well off, they are now pissed off" - Oh thats right your defending the small majority of rich arabs that supported the rape and murder because it put money in their pockets. Bro I try not to personally hate people but your view of the world is pretty focked...
    I am not defending anyone buddy, you obviously did not read what I wrote and just jumped on the "he isn't kissing Americas feet so he must be anti-American" bandwagon... real impressive...

Read what I wrote... YES you invaded, you sent your armed forces into another sovereign country... that is an invasion, I am not saying it's right or wrong, nor am I debating the reasoning behind the invasion, I am saying what it is and people who have something to lose from it react.

I said the people who were well off are pissed off, well DUH! what the heck would you expect? And you may believe it was a handfull of rich arabs, but to maintain his grip on such a large country, Saddam had a bit more than a "handfull" of folks supporting him. He had supporters (who obviously benefited from it) from all walks of life from Sheiks all the way down to the little village cops and tradesmen. Don't you think your brothers and sisters DYING every day over there are proof that there is a substancial number of unhappy vengefull people there?

As for my view of the world, I at least have an open enough mind to get my news from every possible outlet around the world and make up my own mind on whats true and whats bull... I got this real stupid thing I like to do... it's called thinking.

As for your "whats right" rant, I won't go there, you're trying to justify the war and it's not what this is about. What this is about is the fact that although most Iraqis did benefit from the invasion, some did not and they are out for revenge, and not only are they killing your people, but they are using it as propaganda.

And can the bullshït about "talking **** about America", you're trying to put words in my mouth... you said it buddy, not me.

Red

Yeah i understand what war is but that wasn't really my point. My point is that you're gonna be seeing particularly brutal things now. Hearing about it is one thing but actually seeing your fellow soldiers getting killed in brutal ways (trust me this will only get worse as they get more daring) is another.
    Unfortunately thats quite true... Desperate people will do desperate things (and who is more desperate than someone trying to hold on to what little power he had?), and it's Americans and probably Brits who will be the victims of that crap. As long as it stays over there it's one thing, but what concerns me the most is that given time I can see it being exported to the US and UK... the kind of "desperate warfare" those people use is probably quite adaptable to foreign terrorism.

But anyway my point is this is going to be a huge stepping stone for these terrorist scumbags to further their cause in the arab world and to bring the war straight over to the american citizens eyes.
    I hate to admit it, but it was bound to happen sooner or later... propaganda and dissention are very powerfull weapons in a war... only a fool would not use it... just look at WW2 where a massive chunk of resources on both sides was churning out propaganda. Such a weapon that brings the war straight to everyone in their homes is extremely dangerous.

Red

Unfortunately thats quite true... Desperate people will do desperate things (and who is more desperate than someone trying to hold on to what little power he had?), and it's Americans and probably Brits who will be the victims of that crap. As long as it stays over there it's one thing, but what concerns me the most is that given time I can see it being exported to the US and UK... the kind of "desperate warfare" those people use is probably quite adaptable to foreign terrorism.

I hate to admit it, but it was bound to happen sooner or later... propaganda and dissention are very powerfull weapons in a war... only a fool would not use it... just look at WW2 where a massive chunk of resources on both sides was churning out propaganda. Such a weapon that brings the war straight to everyone in their homes is extremely dangerous.

Red
    I couldnt agree with you more.....your last point was a very good one.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Well this is what I was afraid of happening most in Iraq. Well I first saw the Chechens do this to the Russians a while ago. They basically put bombs in the road and blow up the lead truck and ambush the rest of the convoy with rockets and machine guns. Now the thing is the Chechens film this and show it as propoganda...basically them slaughtering Russians. I was just watching NBC news and they show an American convoy driving as Iraq militants were filming and blow up a Hummer filled with troops and again on a bridge...as well as them fliming their suicide bombings. Now they're using it as propoganda to get more terrorists on their side as well as show it back to the American public what they're doing to our guys. Oh one more interesting fact is that the people they show in the video doing the attacks are actually not all Iraqi but also Saudi and Yemeni etc. I'm so sick of watching our guys getting picked off like animals man we need to come down hard on these bastards. Be prepared to see these films cuz I guarantee your going to start seeing them on tv a lot.
    terrorists are ppl who kill innocent ppl ... but those u r talking about are not they r killing armed usa troops this is war ...u want the oil so u have to pay some blood...nothing for free

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

iraq

but its a known fact that most of these people fighting back and pissed are coming from iran, syria, pakistan etc. there have been very few that have been captured turn out to be iraqi's. also i dont understand why people dont talk about how saddam killed 100's of thousands of iraqi's rather than how we invaded him or there arent any WMD'S! saddam was a WMD. and the meaning of invasion is as if to take possession or overrun. which we are not intending to do.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Who wasn't doing us much harm? I really just need to stop reading these threads about the war because I can't handle anyone talking s h i t about America. Four generations of my family have served time in the forces and it really p i s s e s me off when someone talks about us like they have a goverment that has the answers. No other goverment/country has done what we do, we feed and police 70% of the free world. Why? They have never payed us back or supported us. And france you can take the statue of liberty and shove it up your a s s. I don't like getting this upset but what has canada done? Every countrys money is worth far less than ours, we set the world an example that they should strive to attain. I am just really sick of these people who think America is evil or out to do bad, we set the bar so high all they can do is complain...

im just going to be general about this and not go into to much detail because i think you might have been a bit angry when you wrote this so thats why you just generalized.

first of all you dont feed or police 70% of the free world. that is impossible for you country to do. how do you feed britan,france,germany,spain,italy,china,africa,rus sia,japan and so on. you migh help a few countries by giving aid but so does most of europe we give plenty to 3rd world countries.

and also where you say that every other countries money is worth less then yours, that might be true if your currency was a bar of gold incrusted with rubies,emralds and diamonds. what country do you live in, im guessing america and bro you better start reading newspapers becuase your cash is not worth more than everyone else's, do you know what $100 is worth in england it is only £53.70 and have you checked what its worth against the euro, i think you better check out what the exchange rate is in the internation market.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    The chechs and the russians is an entirely different ballgame. Chechs have been torturing and killing russains (including inocent) for years and years. These checs need to wiped off the face of the earth they are a ruthless people. I have seen propaganda videos of chechs sawing off the head of a young russian soldier that was standing guard at russian post .
    After the video was posted on the web a friend of the victim in the video wrote this reply to what the people where posting about the video. i know this may not belong in this post but its a good read from someone who was effected by a similar video.

"I knew sergei. sergei kovalev his name was. the
    kid couldn't hurt a fly let alone a fish. you know
    what he'd do every ****ing time we went fishing?
    he'd throw it the **** back... and to think i
    always got into fight with him because of that.
    sergei was 18 when i heard about what happened.
    then i saw him die right on that ****ing screen. i
    watched that video a total of 29 times that day my
    girlfriend said. then tried to join the us
    military so that i can fight for the US without
    any remorse for the other side... i was told that
    i would go AWOL or just... i have spilled so much
    of my own blood on the day it happened to him. one
    time 13 oz. another a pint. .
    The "rebels" who did that to him kidnapped sergei from guard duty on the night before his birthday and executed him on his b-day. yes, they did time for it. then were
    beaten up by a couple of spetznatz soldiers who
    should have left them alone, at least until i got
    there with his family so we could watch . yes Behie, it was cruel; yes mitchloe,i couldn't stop watching either; no twista1986,"bastards" is giving them credit; yes
    Keno, you better not show up in russia with an
    attitude like that. not everything you listed
    sucks about russia - take it from me, i nearly got
    disowned by my relatives still living in russia
    for even trying to join the US Army; no razorcem,
    not every russian soldier killed a child and yes,
    some children were taught to shoot at r. soldiers
    much like children of present day iraq do to our
    heroes today; no ANGRY MAN and naulius, he wasn't
    trying to get away. i was told sergei had bruised
    and two broken ribs when they found his remains in
    chechnya; no treetop, war's no joke found in some
    video game sold in K-Mart; sorry to scare you with
    life, bella, but it is death that we really need
    to learn how to handle. chances are you or anyone
    you know will never have to experience the
    nightmare for yourself, at least i hope to god (or
    whatever the **** is left of it) not; no cpltra,
    this guy did not deserve to die for anything like
    stealing, at least not like that; neles...agree
    with your statement but you see, it's not the
    world that's ****ing everything up, it's some,
    most, or may-be even all humans in it. reminds me
    of a quote from the matrix movie by agent smith to
    morpheus during the latter part of his
    interrogation...; no AlexOverdose, not all muslims
    are they way the media portrays them to be. i know
    one with sergei's heart in fact. his name is dino
    c. (you know who you are, dear friend); *Morbid
    Morti, imagine growing up with the kid and later
    finding out he was treated the way he was?;
    mystktigress, believe me, i tried to join. when i
    recover from the nightmare, i will try out for the
    marines at the very least; no mighty mouse, let's
    not **** our guys in iraq, they did not know they
    would be sent there unless they volunteered to go
    and even so...a soldier really bleeds green and
    does not stop cutting him/herself until it turns
    green before joining...; eckia 7000, i think you
    should look at "the movie" again. this
    time get your head out of your ass or something -
    that usually helps, really; yes BLOODfac3, i
    really do wish i was in sergei's situation that
    day. better him then me is what i always tell his
    parents. although here in the US and i guess other
    countries, the saying is reversed; yes Cam 18
    2000, most stories you heard about russians in
    afganistan were true. my uncle almost got sent
    there (in 1986). uncle volodya told me to never
    set foot into the "cursed land" nor the
    sov. military. i kept that word. some of our
    soldiers die like that still in that land...; no
    lord of darkn, you don't deserve to feel sorry for
    him; yes Sonny bunz, sergei, his family and i
    could not believe it either. sergei had no choice
    but to join the russian military at the time;
    Intrada, totally agreed; yes Tinhamonic, the
    russian military did perform certain atrocities as
    they are defined in the civilian world, just like
    every other small percentage of each country's
    military; Mlarson4, try growing up with someone
    like that; yes Sergeant Major Robert R., totally
    agreed there and thank you for another glimpse of
    reality and what you do/did for us as well as
    other military members, thanks. i'm sorry for
    making this comment so long. please erase
    parts/all of it if you want, but not until
    everyone here reads it first... dmitriy.
    p.s.
    try to give it a second thought before opening
    your big mouth, you know who you are."

Rage you should follow the chechens and russian thing a little more closely.......i really dislike the chechens but the russians have been torturing those people for hundreds of years.

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist

crazy...

Ah but many just see russia as an invading force hell bound for oil. But the reality is chechs resorted to terrorism after the first invasion over a decade ago. yes russia is wrong for tryng to control chechnya but terrorism solves nothing and these muslims will just never understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Ah but many just see russia as an invading force hell bound for oil. But the reality is chechs resorted to terrorism after the first invasion over a decade ago. yes russia is wrong for tryng to control chechnya but terrorism solves nothing and these muslims will just never understand this.

Yeah i agree terrorism solves nothing it's just the chechens are getting very desperate and they have just been systematically exterminated for 300 years and are hanging on by a thread. Chechnya did have it's chance but screwed it up after bombing the sh*t outta moscow apartment buildings.

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    The chechs and the russians is an entirely different ballgame. Chechs have been torturing and killing russains (including inocent) for years and years. These checs need to wiped off the face of the earth they are a ruthless people. I have seen propaganda videos of chechs sawing off the head of a young russian soldier that was standing guard at russian post .
    After the video was posted on the web a friend of the victim in the video wrote this reply to what the people where posting about the video. i know this may not belong in this post but its a good read from someone who was effected by a similar video.

"."

Thats a hoax, no one who knew that guy is posting on the internet about their friend. Youre very gullible.

I guess i would have to agree with ya there.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Russia wants resources in Chechnya and the Chechs wants to brake free from the republic of Russia, when getting your entire citys bombed to nothing and women raped and children killed i can understand why the Chechs hate the Russians, but i dont support them nor do i support the Iraqies but i understand why they are doing what they are doing, USA have invaded (and liberated Iraq from a dictator) but the ones that liked Saddam dont want you there and they wont stop until you are gone.

The videos will probly be up at ogrish or rotten soon, not that i want to view them.

"USA have invaded (and liberated Iraq from a dictator) but the ones that liked Saddam dont want you there and they wont stop until you are gone"

Well said.
    That is why there is no choice but to eliminate them.

jerm is offline Banned
    Russian Throat cut video is as sick as it comes. Shows you how sick people are on this planet and what they would do for exposure. Thats why guys before you call some guy on the street a dirty arab or a camel jockey remember what they are capable of. BTW chechnyans are white people but still muslim. Here is a link to the throat cut video http://metzae.net/soapbox/viewtopic.php?p=1784

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    They obviously don't understand the American mentality. While I was against the war I support our troops. Don't f*ck with us. We will take our vengeance and inflict 100 times the casualties that these terrorists may cause. It will backfire. Just as 9/11 was the signing of their own death warrent and Pearl Harbor was for the Japenese.

Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    Russian Throat cut video is as sick as it comes. Shows you how sick people are on this planet and what they would do for exposure. Thats why guys before you call some guy on the street a dirty arab or a camel jockey remember what they are capable of. BTW chechnyans are white people but still muslim. Here is a link to the throat cut video http://metzae.net/soapbox/viewtopic.php?p=1784

Yeah jerm that video is really nasty...i dont even want to click on it...i seen it before.

And of course I just clicked on it and watched it again........that's so f*ckin sick how can human beings do that to each other.

jerm is offline Banned
    There are sick people out there. Like the guy who just stole my hard drives and is making threats against me and got really pissed that I called the cops on him. What a sick person. BTW if you want a equally sick video of what people do to them selves watch this. Happened live on TV in the 80s

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/belarus/651/vid.html
    Last edited by jerm; 02-21-2004 at 09:27 PM.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I have no problem with the videos. why? thats the price of freedom. we have this concept that we go to these places and its all ****s and giggles with everyone with a smile on their face. if the goal is worth it, then america will see this stuff and still support the cause. thats why I can't stand bush preventing media coverage of the flag-drapped coffins returing home. even during vietnam america got to see this.

also, as "terrorism" goes this is pretty acceptable. by and large they are targeting combatants. and their remote control IED's act similarly to our claymores. and before you say well we wouldnt do anything like that.. remember the movie Red Dawn? everyone was saying they would do the same thing! now by the current definition, they were terrorists. you can't have it both ways. either unorganized reisistance agianst combatants is terrorism or not. this is just a point to get you to think. I know where I stand....do you? (not directed at anyone in particular)

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    its a tuff thing. War is hell

Thread Information