Lou Ferrigno - Standing Tall

Has anyone seen this DVD. It's about his training for his comeback in 1992. I'm thinking of buying it and wondered if anyone had seen it and if it was any good?

Also, could anyone recommend some good bodybuilding movies to check out? The only one I have is pumping iron.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The Unbelievable (Ronnie Coleman) is awesome, even though i'm notta ronnie fan. So is "A Cut Above the Rest" (Jay Cutler) I havent heard of this DVD though, is it out now?? I'm definatley interested in it.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    The Unbelievable (Ronnie Coleman) is awesome, even though i'm notta ronnie fan. So is "A Cut Above the Rest" (Jay Cutler) I havent heard of this DVD though, is it out now?? I'm definatley interested in it.
    I used to think the same thing about Big Ronnie but after seeing him at the "O" I have mad respect for him. That guy has so much muscle mass on his body it ridiculous. And his video speaks for itself.....that man is as strong as an ox bro.

The Ferrigno DVD is available on his website. I just ordered Cutlers new DVD, "New, Improved and Beyond". I was gonna order Ferrignos but his website said it would probably take 4 weeks to ship it and I didnt feel like waiting that long so I ordered Cutlers instead. I think I'm gonna check out The Unbelievable next time I get paid.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    The Ferrigno DVD is available on his website. I just ordered Cutlers new DVD, "New, Improved and Beyond". I was gonna order Ferrignos but his website said it would probably take 4 weeks to ship it and I didnt feel like waiting that long so I ordered Cutlers instead. I think I'm gonna check out The Unbelievable next time I get paid.
    Bro could you burn me a copy of that, or at least ujpload it to kazaa? I'll pay for shipping and all.

Bro could you burn me a copy of that, or at least ujpload it to kazaa? I'll pay for shipping and all.
    I dont have a dvd burner and i'm on dial up so it would take way too long to upload. If i can find somone to burn it for me then I'll do that

Thread Information