Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    NEOCITRIN brothas..... mix two extra strengths and your k'od.... after awhile it gives u a helleva headache in the morning tho....

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    ...You're an Attention whore, ...
    I think you are all attention whores, and I for one am offended that everyone has been diverting attention from the biggest aspect of this board. Namely, Nathan. Please cease all attempts at bringing attention to anyone except Nathan. This includes bumping threads that do not pertain to Nathan, starting threads that do not have to do with Nathan, posting anything that does not involve Nathan, and sending PM's that do not have Nathan as the subject matter.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    I think you are all attention whores, and I for one am offended that everyone has been diverting attention from the biggest aspect of this board. Namely, Nathan. Please cease all attempts at bringing attention to anyone except Nathan. This includes bumping threads that do not pertain to Nathan, starting threads that do not have to do with Nathan, posting anything that does not involve Nathan, and sending PM's that do not have Nathan as the subject matter.
    wtf ...are you nathan????

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Where is Nathan....I haven't seen him post in a long time!?

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    wtf ...are you nathan????
    Nope... I do far less drugs, and am far less prettier.

Last I heard, Nathan was working at either a Kwiki Mart, or as a bouncer. Or both. As to why he's not posting anywhere, I don't really know. Maybe he actually got into a decent grad school, and is doing what a typical physics grad does: study, research, and/or experiment 20 hours a day.

Or maybe he's just really stoned.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    ...Or maybe he's just really stoned.
    That's where I'm putting my money!!!

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    oh god ppl r jumping all over peam....... I can understand it tho.. I don't read any of her threads anymore.. she dosne't post much tho.. to me shes nice person but just on the worng board.. maybe she should vent her problems and what not on another board or pm RON with them.... and just use AR for fitness and health probs..

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    oh god ppl r jumping all over peam....... I can understand it tho.. I don't read any of her threads anymore.. she dosne't post much tho.. to me shes nice person but just on the worng board.. maybe she should vent her problems and what not on another board or pm RON with them.... and just use AR for fitness and health probs..
    Sexy surfer girl can PM me anytime
    Considering what most people post in fitness chat forums, I think she fits in here just fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information