ColdSore is offline Banned

Last night at the gym.....

Last night i had the worst F-ing night in a long time....

First of all i had a horrible workout due to a shoulder problem ive been dealing with....Second of course there was 1000 "spring breakers, and resolutioners" in their working out and getting in my way....

The funny part is i finally made it through my workout and went to go tan like i ussually do...i got in the room and put my bag down and reached in to get my shaker full of 4 scoops of chocolate N-large and then it happened....MY F_ING LID ON MY SHAKER CAME OF AND THE 4 SCOOPS OF N-LARGE WENT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!...i mean this **** covered the inside of my bag on my fleece, towels, straps, radio, cellphone, tanning lotion...****ing everything....so i proceded to clean it up and as i shook all of the powder out of my stuff and a fan next to me was blowing protien residue into the clean tanning bad....after i half assed cleaned it up i rubed down with oil and layed down... then after about 5 minutes i went to roll on my side....AND I WAS ****ING GLUED TO THE BED!!!...the protien and my sweat had mixed and made glue....by this point i was pissed and got out...and the sweat off of my feet made brown foot prints on the floor i was sticking to everything...I was pissed and sticky!!!!...i never knew that some N-large could cause such a **** mess!!!!!!

To make a long story short...screw the lid on your shaker really good, b/c i promise you that you dont want to experience what i did last night
    Last edited by ColdStone; 02-05-2004 at 12:25 PM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    lol, some days are just plain ****ing anoying

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sometimes you eat the dog...........and sometimes the dog eats you...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...for future reference, you can also use Nlarge2 to glue the soles back on your shoes when the fall off. That stuff can make a nasty mess! What do you think the next person who went in there thought!? That sucks1

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    lol...for future reference, you can also use Nlarge2 to glue the soles back on your shoes when the fall off. That stuff can make a nasty mess! What do you think the next person who went in there thought!? That sucks1

-moto
    i dont know...i cleaned the bed when i left but when i shook it all out of my stuff and my bag i just pushed it into a pile on the floor with my feet, so alot of it was still all over the place....im kinda scared to go back tonight, the counter chick might not let me tan again

son of bitch...i just wanted to bump ths thread because i did the same fukkin thing again tonight....i wish i would have learned...what a fukkin mess

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    lol sounds like my luck man

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHA, I had a protein shake sitting in my car last summer and I got out of work and the shaker had exploded due to the heat and my interior was covered, what a F*cking mess that was.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    you should see what a mess Joe Weiders mega mass 4000 can make.
    It must be all the fish skin and pigs feet he uses.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That's too ****ing funny bro . . . it sounds like you need a new shaker, huh?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** Cold you just seem to be having a rough go for the last two nights. Sorry bro but it was funny....granted not so on your end. I haven't had a protein mishap as of yet but I did have the shampoo cap come off in my shaving kit......man what a mess. However the soap bubbles coming out of my bag did look pretty cool. hahahahhaa

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    yeah that does suck bro. some days just cant go by fast enough. i would have been pissed too

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL i love those kinda stories......almost seems like a seinfeld episode.

Sorken is offline Member
    Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    That's too ****ing funny bro . . . it sounds like you need a new shaker, huh?
    my shaker is fine...it's the operater that cant seem to screw the lid on right

alevok Guest
    tanning part reminds me a story. In 1999 and 2000 I was going to Extreme Gym in Tampa and after workouts I was tanning. A friend of mine also wanted to get tan. It was going to be his first time ever. After 5-6 sessions his skin did not get any color at all, so I asked him how he was tanning. He said, well I place the towel on the bed first then I tan, (while upper part still open) what a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    tanning part reminds me a story. In 1999 and 2000 I was going to Extreme Gym in Tampa and after workouts I was tanning. A friend of mine also wanted to get tan. It was going to be his first time ever. After 5-6 sessions his skin did not get any color at all, so I asked him how he was tanning. He said, well I place the towel on the bed first then I tan, (while upper part still open) what a dumbass
    OMG...i would have givin him a "cock shot" for that one

redrock is offline Member
    I use Nalgene bottles that have small mouths. The lids have a built in o-ring so there is a super tight seal. Never had a problem. You just have to wash the bottle as soon as you are done. RR

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That's too bad with the bad luck Cold.

I haven't had any protein shake problems, but once I was at Pizza Pizza with my friend after a long workout. I ordered a chocolate milk, and each time I drank from it, I would close the lid and shake it quickly, and then drink. Well, about the 3rd or 4th time, forgot to close the lid, started shaking, and the chocolate milk shot all over the window (we were sitting inside, closest to the window). Pretty big mess, didn't clean it up tho

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Well, my day wasn't hardly that bad, but I have had a shaker empty out into my gym bag before too. What a mess. You aren't alone bro.

Thread Information