Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Should they let Arnold Run for the Presidency??? 2008

They had that on the news today..

they would have to ammend the constitution... to allow a non American Born citizen to hold the office...

who whould vote for him???

so.......... Hillary??

Ralph Nader

or Arnold For prez in 2008????????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry, if you're not born here in the great U.S. of A. then you should not be able to be elected to that position. Mho that is to say.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    can I have more choices???

PLEASE!!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sorry, if you're not born here in the great U.S. of A. then you should not be able to be elected to that position. Mho that is to say.
    Juggy said it! I have nothing against any foreign born people, but NO WAY! We need to stop ammending **** for every person that has a bug up there ass! Pretty soon it won't be in God we trust...nobody has had a problem with this saying but now there's someone will feel offended by it....well, I'm offended by there stupidity! And if Ahnold feels offended by it, move back to Austria! Fired up now! F*&K!

SID

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow........ not the responses i thought i would be getting...

I thought this would be a good hearted thread for those the loved the big guy...

But hey.......... i liked.................Monica... she would be a great 1st lady...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i believe that he would have a good chance in getting elected...........but he will not be able to run for office............I can tell you this i would DEFIANTLY, ABSOLUTELY VOTE for him over Hillary.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it depends on what he planned to do as president. I wouldnt vote for him just because he is big and been in a few movies. i have a feeling many people would though.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    f.u.ck yea arnold is the man. i think he could do a better job then bush. and by saying you shouldnt be able to run for presidency if you werent born in america, you are being ignorant, and being prejudice.
    So our Constitution is ignorant? I concur.

....and by saying you shouldnt be able to run for presidency if you werent born in america, you are being ignorant, and being prejudice.
    Dam founding fathers....what did they know anyway!!??

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    .........I can tell you this i would DEFIANTLY, ABSOLUTELY VOTE for him over Hillary.
    AMEN brother....amen!!!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i dont think they should amend the constitution. it would blatantly be for arnold anyways. arnold amendment anyone?NAY

f.u.ck yea arnold is the man. i think he could do a better job then bush. and by saying you shouldnt be able to run for presidency if you werent born in america, you are being ignorant, and being prejudice.
    1ST I'm not ignorant nor am I prejudice! My grandparents came over on the boat from Italy and I don't think they should have had an opportunity either! I am an American 100% and believe that the Top guy should also be 100% also. Now ask me if I think Arnold should be governor of Cali...****, right he does! I'm not taking that away from him, I just believe that the big guy should be the best American!

SID

It would be ridiculous to let him run..What makes him think he would be ready for that anyways? If he was just who he is and not a movie star or bodybuilder noone would care..What if someone extremely knowledgable about government had much more to offer to the united states but was under that age of 35?
    We can't imagine that though because everyone believes that the younger people nowadays doesnt know anything about anything. I would sure hope that the day will come that someone under 35 could run before we let people that arent even from here run. I seroiusly dont see anything wrong with the qualifications now. I'm not suggesting there should be a younger president only feeling that if americans believe that the people that wrote the constitution are wrong, then i guess we have built our country totally wrong. I think as generations pass more and more people will become careless with the involvement of government activity. I feel that if they are less involved they are more prone to making careless decisions.
    On the grounds that i was raised,I maybe young but also i can see why everyone above 30 fears where the country is going. Everyday in the news i hear someone trying to challenge a law or bypass something that is there to stop them from doing something they shouldnt even think of doing but its ok to do that now. People will argue to the end of time that the country is going downhill or uphill. I, however feel that it's in a downward spiral. To blame anyone is pointless,because noone has the balls to take the blame for anything anymore. They just will blame the people under them,and so on........

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Arnold has been the man for about 40 years.....Forget the founding fathers, Arnold has won the universe and olympia, hes one of the biggest hollywood stars, and hes become governor.....I say ARNOLD SHOULD GO FOR IT!!!!

Also, we should let an Arnold run just because we have a total MORON "Bush" in office now! You have to think long term and think beyond the norm when it comes to this. We already have a flood of liberal thinking and BS that is making this country go down the wrong path! Hell, somone want to tell me how "Great it is for OUR economy if 500,000 jobs goto India, China or Russia?" Well, that's what's happenening in this liberatarian panzy **** run country! Time to go by the book as it was written, because right now this country isn't so great...we have many issues that need to be taken care of NOW! I dont' know if Kerry will do it, but god know bush doesn't know how!
    I'M F*K'N HOT NOW!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Arnold has been the man for about 40 years.....Forget the founding fathers, Arnold has won the universe and olympia, hes one of the biggest hollywood stars, and hes become governor.....I say ARNOLD SHOULD GO FOR IT!!!!

Yea i know what you mean. That's a great reason to run for president. Hell maybe Ronnie Coleman later down the road.. I never thought of that but thats a great why to decide who should be president is with a posedown on stage..That will show their qualifications for the job perfectly.....

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Also, we should let an Arnold run just because we have a total MORON "Bush" in office now! You have to think long term and think beyond the norm when it comes to this. We already have a flood of liberal thinking and BS that is making this country go down the wrong path! Hell, somone want to tell me how "Great it is for OUR economy if 500,000 jobs goto India, China or Russia?" Well, that's what's happenening in this liberatarian panzy **** run country! Time to go by the book as it was written, because right now this country isn't so great...we have many issues that need to be taken care of NOW! I dont' know if Kerry will do it, but god know bush doesn't know how!
    I'M F*K'N HOT NOW!

SID
    You call a man ignorant who graduated from Yale University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and attended Graduate School at Harvard University, and received a Masters in Business Administration.

You call a man ignorant who graduated from Yale University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and attended Graduate School at Harvard University, and received a Masters in Business Administration.

I call him a f ucktard.

...and you accuse him liberalism????

Go back to the books bro!!

peace,

ttgb

I call him a f ucktard.
    You don't count. Where are those pics? You didn't lie to us did you?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ...and you accuse him liberalism????

Go back to the books bro!!

peace,

ttgb
    I am now...Ive got to...not to hijack the thread, but this is my worst report card ever...1st of the three six weeks we have in one grading period....uggghhhhh

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    As much as I love Arnold...PHUCK NO!!! You need to be a RED BLOODED AMERICAN!!! Born & Raised in the US OF A!!!

No I think he's amoron! and I respect the man for his education and the position he holds! I respect the man as the President of the United States! I just don't believe he's done a very good job! I think he has an Agenda that is more based around him and his religious beliefs and not the country or the people in it. I don't blame him, it's the way politics are these days! And because of this YOU, ME, MY KIDS AND MY KIDS KIDS ARE SCREWED UNTIL THIS BOAT GETS TURNED AROUND!
    I've know plenty of well educated morons! There's book smart and then there's street smart! I think we all know the difference!

SID

You don't count. Where are those pics? You didn't lie to us did you?
    Of course not bro, i'll have the pics up in a month or so. Calves and squats baby!!!!!!!!!!!

education can be bought. in his case it was. I know its popular to bash clinton because he got laid in his office but he is an intelligent person, a rhodes scholar. graduating from a reputable school doesnt make you smart, especially if you graduate at the bottom of your class. Bush's daughters -whom i know and went to school with- graduated near the bottom of their high school class, but both went to highly reputable schools whose academic entry requirements are **** near impossible....wonder why that was.

edit: barbara did alright i take that back....but jenna....well...its a good thing she is her fathers daughter....and its a **** good thing he is his fathers son. Bush sr. is a smart man, and he took care of his family. He did what any father would. But that still doesnt make his son smart. A BA in history is not a hard degree btw...if bush had been a physics major or advanced math or something i might have a little more 'respect' for his education. who goes to yale for a ba in history? my old community college is hella cheaper....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    education can be bought. in his case it was. I know its popular to bash clinton because he got laid in his office but he is an intelligent person, a rhodes scholar. graduating from a reputable school doesnt make you smart, especially if you graduate at the bottom of your class. Bush's daughters -whom i know and went to school with- graduated near the bottom of their high school class, but both went to highly reputable schools whose academic entry requirements are **** near impossible....wonder why that was.

edit: barbara did alright i take that back....but jenna....well...its a good thing she is her fathers daughter....and its a **** good thing he is his fathers son. Bush sr. is a smart man, and he took care of his family. He did what any father would. But that still doesnt make his son smart. A BA in history is not a hard degree btw...if bush had been a physics major or advanced math or something i might have a little more 'respect' for his education. who goes to yale for a ba in history? my old community college is hella cheaper....
    I thought Clinton was a good prez....Woop tee ****ing doo, he cheated on his wife. People do it everyday, but when the president does, why is it time to throw stones?

--Hoss

ttuPrincess Guest
    I thought Clinton was a good prez....Woop tee ****ing doo, he cheated on his wife. People do it everyday, but when the president does, why is it time to throw stones?

--Hoss
    Because hes representing our country..if he cheats on his wife, why should any other country beleieve he should be true to his word on anything else if he cant keep the word of marriage???

Now with that said, I am a republican, but I still think Clinton was a **** good president, except for the cheating.

I also think Bush is a good President, not the brightest, but hes doing the best he can with the cards he is being dealt. We are America and we are the biggest and the best and the bad asses that we say we are.. we defend those who need help... Thats what Bush is doing. Yes he does have a bit of a Texas attitude, but so what if you dont like us Texans get over it.

And as far as staying on topic here... no , someone who was not born in the US should not be able to be the Head of the Nation. And expetually not someone who is only going to win the majority vote because the voters were kids who loved him in Terminator when he blew the **** out of some buildings and ****ed some people up.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i havnt read this thread so im sorry if i sound ignorant.. NO they should let ALHHHHHNOLD run for president.. if kerry wins 04 hillary is going to run in 12 if kerry doesnt win she running in 08..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Because hes representing our country..if he cheats on his wife, why should any other country beleieve he should be true to his word on anything else if he cant keep the word of marriage???

Now with that said, I am a republican, but I still think Clinton was a **** good president, except for the cheating.

I also think Bush is a good President, not the brightest, but hes doing the best he can with the cards he is being dealt. We are America and we are the biggest and the best and the bad asses that we say we are.. we defend those who need help... Thats what Bush is doing. Yes he does have a bit of a Texas attitude, but so what if you dont like us Texans get over it.

And as far as staying on topic here... no , someone who was not born in the US should not be able to be the Head of the Nation. And expetually not someone who is only going to win the majority vote because the voters were kids who loved him in Terminator when he blew the **** out of some buildings and ****ed some people up.
    Nice post princess!!

peace,

ttgb

ttuPrincess Guest
    Nice post princess!!

peace,

ttgb
    Thanks you... dont get me wrong or anything Hoss is my buddy, but his young way of thinking pissed me off and I had to let it all out... (I no longer wonder why the voting age is 18).. Back to Happy Princess

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    No I think he's amoron! and I respect the man for his education and the position he holds! I respect the man as the President of the United States! I just don't believe he's done a very good job! I think he has an Agenda that is more based around him and his religious beliefs and not the country or the people in it. I don't blame him, it's the way politics are these days! And because of this YOU, ME, MY KIDS AND MY KIDS KIDS ARE SCREWED UNTIL THIS BOAT GETS TURNED AROUND!
    I've know plenty of well educated morons! There's book smart and then there's street smart! I think we all know the difference!

SID
    I'm sorry ripsid...it's humurous that you are making fun of a person's intelligence and showing lack of in the process. Bush is not a liberal...he is a conservative. Republicans = conservative (Bush, Reagan) and Democrats = liberal (Clinton, Dean, Kerry).

I'm sorry ripsid...it's humurous that you are making fun of a person's intelligence and showing lack of in the process. Bush is not a liberal...he is a conservative. Republicans = conservative (Bush, Reagan) and Democrats = liberal (Clinton, Dean, Kerry).
    where did he call bush a liberal?

edit: oh wait i see up at the top there. lol. well, to be fair he said "liberal thinking" and you could argue that bush is doing some liberal thinking. since liberal does not just mean democrat. anyways thats a rather moot point

ttuPrincess Guest
    he quoted the wrong post, but yes he did say it!!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    where did he call bush a liberal?

edit: oh wait i see up at the top there. lol. well, to be fair he said "liberal thinking" and you could argue that bush is doing some liberal thinking. since liberal does not just mean democrat. anyways thats a rather moot point
    Come on Sym....you are stretching things trying to cover for you Deomcratic friend....admit it!!!

How come EVERY thread ends up an "I hate GW" thread?

peace,

ttgb

Yeah I mentioned it up above...but hoss posted before my post came through...so it looked like I was talking to hossy poo.

he was a C student in high school, he only got into yale because of his father, and i think the only way he graduated was because of his father

OMG....people's father's aren't allowed to help them??? Shoot the man!!

peace,

ttgb

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    He admitted he was wrong on Meet The Press, s h i t any politican that can admit when he is wrong can't be too bad. I don't know about not allowing someone run because they weren't born here, isn't that kinda going against the American idea?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    He admitted he was wrong on Meet The Press, s h i t any politican that can admit when he is wrong can't be too bad. I don't know about not allowing someone run because they weren't born here, isn't that kinda going against the American idea?
    Yeah it is kind of different...but it was written in the constituion by our founding fathers....so...what do you do??

peace,

ttgb

ttuPrincess Guest
    So wait ..I want to make a comment off topic.. 1st Yes I voted for Bush, but in this country we will elect a man president even if hes a poor student, but the Smartest woman, valedictorian, top of her class, went to a top notch school could be running against him and you would still have voted for Bush hu??? does that make sense?????

ttuPrincess Guest
    Yeah it is kind of different...but it was written in the constituion by our founding fathers....so...what do you do??

peace,

ttgb
    Its been working for how many years?? why change it? .. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information