Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    F UCK YOU ELLIOT!@$# And thats MASSJUNKIE with the midget sex...not me!

--Hoss

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hoss you barely know English bro, lol, get the grades up and trust me you won't be gone for 2 months, just watch.

sharpie is offline New Member
    I have never posted here but i see alot of your post hoss. I personally think you should try to grow UP. There is no need to post your school boy problems and bull**** post. Your 16, do you act like a little pussy at school? Its obvious you are trying to get everyone here to like you so get off everyones nuts. Ban me if you want even though this is my first post but i cant stand fake little idiots. Im only 18 and i feel like i could be your daddy.
    Iim sure some people here agree with me but are just nice enough to let you go along with your little world.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow Hoss......Sharpie honors you with his first post.

:-) Just messing sharpie. He's gotta get his ass kicked!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpie
    I have never posted here but i see alot of your post hoss. I personally think you should try to grow UP. There is no need to post your school boy problems and bull**** post. Your 16, do you act like a little pussy at school? Its obvious you are trying to get everyone here to like you so get off everyones nuts. Ban me if you want even though this is my first post but i cant stand fake little idiots. Im only 18 and i feel like i could be your daddy.
    Iim sure some people here agree with me but are just nice enough to let you go along with your little world.

Im waiting for sharpie to bend hoss over his knee for a spankin.. COME EAR BOY!@ COME TO DADDY!@#

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie
    Fake, and you know me how?? Just by what i post right, heh. I feel honored that you have flamed me with your first post sharpie. Since your opinion means sooooooo much to me...

--Hoss

And another thing assclown Hoss made this thread so Elliot would no longer have to worry about him. ..and he could then STILL rest from the o so famous, "Where Is Hoss?!!!" campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Fake, and you know me how?? Just by what i post right, heh. I feel honored that you have flamed me with your first post sharpie. Since your opinion means sooooooo much to me...

--Hoss
    chances are hes already a member who doesnt want to flame you with his normal username.. but hoss poo dont worry massy poo loves you..

Thats what I thought Elliot. But the MODS can see his I. P address and trace it back to who it really was...and he calls ME the pussy, wow..

ttuPrincess Guest
    Wheres Hoss?????? has anyone seen Hoss?

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Wheres Hoss?????? has anyone seen Hoss?

with all respects to coldstone ttu your avatar makes me gigle everytime i see it..

ttuPrincess Guest
    why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    why is that?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I know German , and Russian fluently....and english, doh! I know a little spanish...if you need help lemme know!

--hoss
    You can speak almost 4 languages and you're doing bad in school? gimme a break

Ask the chatroom if you doubt me bro, lol Bump for the chatroom

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    You're probably using an online translator.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information