Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    TTU...sometimes it really doesn't matter how hard you try, what you say or do... teenagers are gonna make their choices. What we as parents have to do is make them understand that there are consequences to actions. Mine was the same way. Would NOT stay at school. I would take her, drop her off and pick her up at the end of the day. Guess what....when I left in the AM, so did she. When I got there to pick her up she was in front of school. She would delete the truancy calls from the message machine before I got to them. Long LONG story...I filed a truancy petition against her with the court. She did some time in Juvi. She also got in some other trouble....including trying to put her hands on me. After I restained her and shoved her face into the wall....I called and had her arrested for domestic violence and malicious mischief. I tired everything before I got to that point. Ground her???what a laugh. She would go out her window as soon as I went to sleep. I nailed her window shut...she broke it. She ran away.

OMG....CB i'm so sorry that you had to deal with that.. I'm not skipping or any of that, but i'm just d amn lazy....Thank you though...And i know i'm not that tough, you could kick my ass anyday.

I am NOT a pushover. Sometimes....they have to learn the hard lessons.

Send your sister here...I'll kick her a$$ like I did mine.

Hoss.....I'll kick yours too.....I don't care how tough you think you are.
    OMG....CB i'm so sorry that you had to deal with that.. I'm not skipping or any of that, but i'm just d amn lazy....Thank you though...And i know i'm not that tough, you could kick my ass anyday.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    [QUOTE=Juggernaut2148][QUOTE=Commando_Barbi]TTU...sometimes it really doesn't matter how hard you try, what you say or do... teenagers are gonna make their choices. What we as parents have to do is make them understand that there are consequences to actions. Mine was the same way. Would NOT stay at school. I would take her, drop her off and pick her up at the end of the day. Guess what....when I left in the AM, so did she. When I got there to pick her up she was in front of school. She would delete the truancy calls from the message machine before I got to them. Long LONG story...I filed a truancy petition against her with the court. She did some time in Juvi. She also got in some other trouble....including trying to put her hands on me. After I restained her and shoved her face into the wall....I called and had her arrested for domestic violence and malicious mischief. I tired everything before I got to that point. Ground her???what a laugh. She would go out her window as soon as I went to sleep. I nailed her window shut...she broke it. She ran away.

Hey your living my life! WTF?!?! Sorry to read you had these problems CB........like you said they just don't listen. And as parents it really eats at you from the inside racking your brain looking for where you went wrong.
    I did blame myself for it all for a long time. Bad parent, selfish and got divorced, etc. Finally went and got some counseling.....and it made all the difference...for me anyway.

Sorry you are going through the same crap. It's hard as hell to watch your kid be taken away in hand cuffs.

She's THRILLED mom is becoming a cop LMAO
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Thanks Hoss.

That doesn't get you off the hook however.

Maybe you should put half the energy into your school work that you put in here moving your post count up!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Thanks Hoss.

Maybe you should put half the energy into your school work that you put in here moving your post count up!
    I have straight A's as of now and its the second week of the grading period...My mom will shhit if i bring that home , but it wont last...I can never maintain those kindof grades unfortunatley

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Thanks Hoss.

Hoss...listen to her...she is very wise. Not taking her advice would be foolish. Make something of yourself.

peace,

ttgb

I'm taking it bro, i gotta get my shiat in line if i ever plan on making anything of my self.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I have straight A's as of now and its the second week of the grading period...My mom will shhit if i bring that home , but it wont last...I can never maintain those kindof grades unfortunatley
    IF you have earned A's so far...you KEEP doing what you are doing now to get them. Don't let up. If you have a defeatest attitude....you create your own destiny.

Focus on School Hoss....this board will always be here. High school is just a short time in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Hoss...listen to her...she is very wise. Not taking her advice would be foolish. Make something of yourself.

peace,

ttgb
    Hmmmm ty TTGB.

IF you have earned A's so far...you KEEP doing what you are doing now to get them. Don't let up. If you have a defeatest attitude....you create your own destiny.

Focus on School Hoss....this board will always be here. High school is just a short time in your life.
    I just wish it would go by fast like everyone is talking about... lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information