Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 89
  1. #1
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    Hoss will be gone for two months.... yea right!!

    Apparently his school grades are suffering. So with that in mind, and being a parent myself. Should I

    A; Delete his posts.

    B; Ban him for 2 months, it can be done. Or

    C; bring all his posts 'off topic' so he's discouraged from posting and maybe get his hot mom posting instead?..

  2. #2
    ttuPrincess Guest
    awwww or we can just hope this will kick his butt into gear and he will do better!!!!! Theres always hope.. maybe we can start a collection and get him something if he brings his grades up.. but im kinda partial to the little guy.. hes entertaining!!!!!

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    See ya hoss....but your Mom is more than welcome to post all day if she pleases

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I'm with Bull.......... ban him for 2 months so he gets back on track with school.

    I didn't know his mom was posting on here.

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Apparently his school grades are suffering. So with that in mind, and being a parent myself. Should I

    A; Delete his posts.

    B; Ban him for 2 months, it can be done. Or

    C; bring all his posts 'off topic' so he's discouraged from posting and maybe get his hot mom posting instead?..
    Bouncer,you change religions?

  6. #6
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Sh*t this thread needs a proper poll.

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bouncer,you change religions?
    Nope, hear the one about the Jewish circumsizer??... He missed, and got the sack!

    Say's he miss's the tips too

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm with Bull.......... ban him for 2 months so he gets back on track with school.

    I didn't know his mom was posting on here.
    And she's hot too!!

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Nope, hear the one about the Jewish circumsizer??... He missed, and got the sack!

    Say's he miss's the tips too
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    And she's hot too!!
    There are pictures? Come on Bull don't be holdin' out on me bro

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There are pictures? Come on Bull don't be holdin' out on me bro
    Hoss deleted them before I could hit save...was a sad day to say the least

  12. #12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hoss deleted them before I could hit save...was a sad day to say the least
    It wasn't, she was fully dressed.

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    It wasn't, she was fully dressed.
    You do have a strong point there.

  14. #14
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You do have a strong point there.
    MILF material ?

  15. #15
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Last edited by hoss827; 02-23-2004 at 07:31 PM.

  16. #16
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    heheheh I edited Hoss's reply!..

    HOSS DO YOUR HOME WORK SON...

  17. #17
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    heheheh I edited Hoss's reply!..

    HOSS DO YOUR HOME WORK SON...
    Isn't that what he was asking for??

  18. #18
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    There is no way he will stay off of here for 2 months, 7 weeks, whatever. Hoss, son, you need to learn how to prioritize. All things in moderation. Whether it be AR, lifting, partying, girlfriends, eating, jacking off, etc....all things in moderation. It keeps everything balanced.

    peace,

    ttgb

  19. #19
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Isn't that what he was asking for??
    Nope, he said ttgb was a queer.

  20. #20
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    And I'll give you an example of moderation, or lack of I should say: 10,000 posts in 1 month is NOT keeping things in moderation. Something suffered somewhere.

    peace,

    ttgb

  21. #21
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    There is no way he will stay off of here for 2 months, 7 weeks, whatever. Hoss, son, you need to learn how to prioritize. All things in moderation. Whether it be AR, lifting, partying, girlfriends, eating, jacking off, etc....all things in moderation. It keeps everything balanced.

    peace,

    ttgb
    First off, Bouncer, you're an ass bro. Just kiddin, you know I'm coming to visit you soon anyway.

    ttbg, I know what you're saying...Mother tells me the same things. I'm unorganized when it comes to that, I just want to have fun and nothing else...thats my problem.. That and my only real interest is bodybuilding...nothing else (besides my girlfriend ) But im concentrating to hard on bodybuilding...too hard on the board..and not hard enough on school....This report card will be ugly, but Bouncer, this saturday (it is monday here right now) you should ban me for about 6-7 weeks...I'll take a pic of the report card and post it then, and you can decide if it's enough of an improvement to get on AR again, how's that sound?

  22. #22
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Nope, he said ttgb was a queer.

    Bouncer...no matter how many attempts you make to try and convert me into a penis puffer...I WILL NOT EVER be batting for your team! I am heterosexual....the sly gay suggestions from you do nothing for me.

    Oh yeah...quit PM'ing me all the gay porn also. I'm sick of it!!

    peace,

    ttgb

  23. #23
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    And I'll give you an example of moderation, or lack of I should say: 10,000 posts in 1 month is NOT keeping things in moderation. Something suffered somewhere.

    peace,

    ttgb
    I posted THAT many times?!!!!! Bump for CYCLEON...add the posts I have now, to the ones you stole bro. And gimme the total lol

  24. #24
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Ban his ass for 2 months bouncer and Ill fedex you a Keg of Guiness

  25. #25
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Ban his ass for 2 months bouncer and Ill fedex you a Keg of Guiness
    $50 for the beer
    $350 for the shipping

    Getting rid of hossy poo for 2 months....PRICELESS!!!

    peace,

    ttgb

  26. #26
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    $50 for the beer
    $350 for the shipping

    Getting rid of hossy poo for 2 months....PRICELESS!!!

    peace,

    ttgb
    omg that was the best one yet!!.....lmfaooooo

  27. #27
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    $50 for the beer
    $350 for the shipping

    Getting rid of hossy poo for 2 months....PRICELESS!!!

    peace,

    ttgb

    We need to start having Anabolic Review commercials....like BDTR as santa claus or some shi_t ....heh,

  28. #28
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Nope, hear the one about the Jewish circumsizer??... He missed, and got the sack!

    Say's he miss's the tips too
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

  29. #29
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Apparently his school grades are suffering. So with that in mind, and being a parent myself. Should I

    A; Delete his posts.

    B; Ban him for 2 months, it can be done. Or

    C; bring all his posts 'off topic' so he's discouraged from posting and maybe get his hot mom posting instead?..
    How about A, B and C but lets get a pic of the Mom first.

  30. #30
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    If he deletes the posts i wil just get more....I got 84 in one day for Gods sake...I'm ARs biggest post whore! Seriously, this coming saturday ban me for 6-7 weeks...If myh report card hasnt drammatically improved, dont let me back on until it is....I want this and i dont want this...AR is my favorite place, but I have to do better in school.

    Bouncer, thank you for thinking of me bro. (Or maybe you just dont wanna see my threads )

    --Hoss

  31. #31
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    how did hoss get 466 posts in like a week?

  32. #32
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    You need to be grounded. Your internet access should be removed unless you are doing homework ONLY. IF the PC is in your room...it would come OUT. TV and any video games ???? GONE too. You would have a bed, dresser, 3 square meals a day and a toothbrush. The toothbrush would pull dual duty....your teeth and cleaning the floor when you weren't studying.

    Pull your head out of your a$$, get your priorities in order and get your grades UP. You only have one shot at high school. You need your diploma and a college degree. NO college worth it's salt is gonna take you with a crappy GPA.

    If you still didn't get your grades up after that.....I would cut your workout time too!!!

    Get STRAIGHT YOUNG MAN

  33. #33
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Apparently his school grades are suffering. So with that in mind, and being a parent myself. Should I

    A; Delete his posts.

    B; Ban him for 2 months, it can be done. Or

    C; bring all his posts 'off topic' so he's discouraged from posting and maybe get his hot mom posting instead?..
    I think you should shut your trap and let him get his act straight. Just me though..

  34. #34
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You need to be grounded. Your internet access should be removed unless you are doing homework ONLY. IF the PC is in your room...it would come OUT. TV and any video games ???? GONE too. You would have a bed, dresser, 3 square meals a day and a toothbrush. The toothbrush would pull dual duty....your teeth and cleaning the floor when you weren't studying.

    Pull your head out of your a$$, get your priorities in order and get your grades UP. You only have one shot at high school. You need your diploma and a college degree. NO college worth it's salt is gonna take you with a crappy GPA.

    If you still didn't get your grades up after that.....I would cut your workout time too!!!

    Get STRAIGHT YOUNG MAN
    CB and my mother would get along...You two sound exactly alike. EXACTLY...PC is in my room..Shes most likely unplugging my cable modem . But I can't blame her, this is the ****tiest i have ever done.

  35. #35
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Take it from me.. high school is something everyone regret ****ing up in..

  36. #36
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    If he deletes the posts i wil just get more....I got 84 in one day for Gods sake...I'm ARs biggest post whore! Seriously, this coming saturday ban me for 6-7 weeks...If myh report card hasnt drammatically improved, dont let me back on until it is....I want this and i dont want this...AR is my favorite place, but I have to do better in school.

    Bouncer, thank you for thinking of me bro. (Or maybe you just dont wanna see my threads )

    --Hoss
    Hoss,your not even close to being AR's biggest post whore....Talon and myself smoked you ages ago.I did well over 100 in 1 day and 1000 in one month,so stop blowing smoke up your ass its getting old

  37. #37
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hoss,your not even close to being AR's biggest post whore....Talon and myself smoked you ages ago.I did well over 100 in 1 day and 1000 in one month,so stop blowing smoke up your ass its getting old
    Ok so i'm the youngest up and coming postwhore....sheesh

    Peace,

    --Hoss

    whatever happend to Talon.....???

  38. #38
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Ok so i'm the youngest up and coming postwhore....sheesh

    Peace,

    --Hoss

    whatever happend to Talon.....???
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Talon is busy with school and working.

  39. #39
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    Allright cool, glad to hear hes doing allright..Hes been gone FOREVER! lol

  40. #40
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    screw school. it sucks anyway, i got freakin expelled and here i am owning my own business. and at the same time my friends who went to college dont have jobs and have huge loans that now have to be paid off. hoss it all depends on what you wanna do when you get older, do you wanna make someone else rich? or do you wanna make yourself rich? honestly go to barnes and nobles and pick up some books about business and investment, youll learn how money works, not how to work for it. im gonna get alot of flaming for this but thats also the reason why so many people bust there ass to get better jobs, to put themselves in more debt with there bigger houses for there bigger tax cut. people need to learn that its not schooling that makes you its whats inside that makes you. i know people that graduated the top of their class and are complete idiots, work there asses off all there life, and at the end have nothing but there **** pension, and social security, unless your plan ahead and invest, that pension and social security will not be enough to survive when you get old

    rather then go to school, get good grades, and get a good, secure job.
    do this:
    go to school, graduate, build businesses, and become a successful investor
    Last edited by jcstomper; 02-23-2004 at 11:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •