Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Kev is dead

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    :spudnik4:

Bull can you teach him how we treat each other while he's down there? If anyone can beat some sense into him you can

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont bring up old sh!t against our mods, how could they know he turned scammer? He fooled everyone. I think you were very disrespectful footballcat and should apologize!

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    topped responding to his emails about the same time BK stopped . Coincidence?????? I don't think so!! Before BK stopped responding to **** messages, he would respond to him and just say that " sean is having problems now" After the news hit about BK being arrested, **** pm'd some other mods here and asked if they knew who sean230 was. Well , guess what? , they haven't the foggiest clue who the **** sean230 was and asked ****who referred him to this guy. **** told them it was BK and the mods said oh then he must be good if it came from BK.

So anyone who wants to try to clean there slate, im sorry, but more then just BK knew. And mods here backed his name, even though people showed clear signs of problems. Then when we found out we acted, you only acted when he said he got arrested. Then you guys wouldnt let anyone post anything, concering BK saying we need to hope he gets out. Even though he posted, he just kept everyones money.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Dont bring up old sh!t against our mods, how could they know he turned scammer? He fooled everyone. I think you were very disrespectful footballcat and should apologize!
    At first thats how I took it but I think he was stressing how bigkev had fooled everyone. He had the mods thinking he was legit, if thats not what he meant then I agree with you he should apologize.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I would never wish death upon anyone, and IMO he took the easy, cowardly way out.

Nonetheless, i hope he finds the peace in death that he didn't have in life...

ban me, i dont care.

Ive stated my beef, that you guys are trying to say you had no clue.

**** that i dont care, i checked with like 4 mods and they all said he was clean. I have 4 pages of **** about this. There was more then just BK.

if you want to talk to me, since i know ill get banned, [email protected]

Ive moved on, just hope everyone not so willing to protect a mod. Just look at musclechemistry.com I say presser is liek BigKev.

Quote Originally Posted by footballcat
    ban me, i dont care.

Ive stated my beef, that you guys are trying to say you had no clue.

**** that i dont care, i checked with like 4 mods and they all said he was clean. I have 4 pages of **** about this. There was more then just BK.

if you want to talk to me, since i know ill get banned, [email protected]

Ive moved on, just hope everyone not so willing to protect a mod. Just look at musclechemistry.com I say presser is liek BigKev.

wow...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah please go away cause you are cleary very stupid and dont understand how things work.

once like 10 people had there money taken, you all still didnt listen to us.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I defend footballcat in how hes thinking.. no disrespect to anyone but he has a point that he was backed up by mods.. I have read this before! And he was also backed up by the mods when alot of people were calling him a scammer.. I read all the threads... I knwo i don't know everything about it. but from what i read the mods were backing him up when he was being called a scammer and the banned some of those people who called him a scammer.. thus preventing the truth from comming out sooner then it did.....
    don't ban footbalcat.. try to see it from his point of veiw

thanks, im not trying to cause trouble.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    footbalcat..... were you scammed by BK?
    if you were i see your beef...... you asked for refernces from mods who said he was clean when they probably knew about the complaints about him.. then you lost ur money

in that way I would be pissed too..

Yes i was, i was very young in the game, i asked around to see if this guy was a good hook up. All mods said if BK sent him to you its clean. Sean (bk) were linked, then i was never allowed to warn others.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yes i was, i was very young in the game, i asked around to see if this guy was a good hook up. All mods said if BK sent him to you its clean. Sean (bk) were linked, then i was never allowed to warn others.
    The hell....whyh werent you allowed to warn others?

all the threads would get deleted by the mods. They started banning people who said he was a scammer.

The reason im mad, is some mods now act like they are innocent, but evidence was put up, and they banned people. I have 4 pages of this

Wow....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, I remember BigKev from back in the day.. In my eyes he was a good bro, that helped everyone out - looks like that was a pretty good front.. I think killing himself is spineless and a weak thing to do.. Thats crazy how sh!t will come back around, and bite you in the ass...

hoss i dont come on this board for this reason.

I just dont trust anyone here, except one guy.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    hard to feel sad about someone who's been convicted of attempted murder

mass junkie is offline banned
    Correct...mass' statement was the worst thing I ever saw him write
    Worst thing that you've ever seen me write? Well fortuneately since your credibility has been shot for a while now....I could give a **** on what you think...but nevertheless.....I would still grieve your demise as well

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    This may sound bad, this is just me.. I don't give a fuk if some goes and kills themself, In my eyes, thats giving up.. If you end up like that, you don't belong here in the first place..

God bless his family and friends..

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Oh Good Lord. Ok, this is stupid. I will address this little issue that is popping up, once again, then I will say my peace about bigkev.

footballcat, I can see your side, now I ask that you see the other side. That's fair, right?

So bigkev was a mod on here and he was sourcing, which no mods knew about. I had met him and worked out with him before and he never mentioned a thing to me. Suddenly everyone started saying that this Sean guy was scamming people. Well we got in touch with this other guy who was supposedly Sean. He typed different and supposedly lived in Louisiana. We were give the story by Sean that Kevin had been locked up, from what I recall (this is old, so my memory could be off on this.) So we have Kevin in jail, the cops took all of his gear, and this Sean guy is talking to us about it. People were trying to link the two, but at the time we could not link the two together. They even had different screen names on here. Now looking back, more than likely he wasn't arrested and was playing it up like he was by pretending to be his own "friend". We had no way of connecting the two. Everyone was coming on saying that Kevin was a scammer, but we were getting e-mails saying that he was in jail. We were in a huge Catch 22 at that time. We had been friends with Kevin for so long, we wanted to believe him. The true connection that this other guy was Kevin as well, was well after everyone got scammed. We tried to keep it under control until we had more evidence on the situation. The only time people were banned was when they wouldn't listen to what we were trying to tell them. They were going crazy, and we were trying to figure out what happened. Losing money sucks, I understand that. But mods did not cover things up. They were trying to believe someone they thought was a good friend, and because it took time for it all to come together, you think they were covering it up. Do you see the other side now?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Kevin had two sides to him. I think I can speak about him better than most can. I have been a friend of his. We've worked out together, hung out together, etc... I've also been threatened by Kevin and told to watch my back because he was coming after me. He has a very gentle and nice side that few people on here know. He loved kids and could spend all day helping you with your workout if you needed it. He also had an anger problem at times and it got him in a lot of trouble and was very self-destructive. My most recent memory of him was fear that he was going to come after me. It sucks looking over your shoulder when you haven't done anything wrong. But I would never wish death on any man. May he R.I.P.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Even a piece of shat...come on,cut me a break.Timothy Mcvee(sp)the fed bomber deserves respect...get the fuk out of here!!!
    I gotta agree with you bull. Dead is dead. He's fertilizer now.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    R I P

Bg

J ROCK is offline New Member
    holy shi* that is some else

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I never knew the guy.....I hate to hear of someone dying, but when someone takes their own life they have lost all their self respect....sorry for his families heartbreak and pain.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Life can be funny for some people. I can tell right away that most guys ragging a dead man havent experienced the hell life can be . The mind is a scary thing. I cannot speak for big kev but from past experience with these types of people he has probably lived a life of hell. Sometimes people do whatever it takes to survive. I myself have been to the bottom i robbed I stole and i hurt many without conscience. When your living in a sad world you become desperate to find something to make you happy and will try to obtain it at all costs .those were the worst days of my life and im proud i was strong enough to break away from it. I will agree suicide is weak but dont judge someone without living a day in there shoes. I am never quick to pass judgement on any man. Am i right or wrong about big kev i will never know but disrespecting a dead man and his family and friends because of money is weak.

Big kev helped me in so many ways for this i will always be thankful
    R.I.P

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Well, I did not know BK, but I surely knew of him. From what I've read here, I am happy to have not known him. It is tragic though, when anyone dies in such a manner. My sympathy is for his family.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    That sucks but im with Da Bull on this one... SOme people are just bad guys and some good guys...

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Life can be funny for some people. I can tell right away that most guys ragging a dead man havent experienced the hell life can be . The mind is a scary thing. I cannot speak for big kev but from past experience with these types of people he has probably lived a life of hell. Sometimes people do whatever it takes to survive. I myself have been to the bottom i robbed I stole and i hurt many without conscience. When your living in a sad world you become desperate to find something to make you happy and will try to obtain it at all costs .those were the worst days of my life and im proud i was strong enough to break away from it. I will agree suicide is weak but dont judge someone without living a day in there shoes. I am never quick to pass judgement on any man. Am i right or wrong about big kev i will never know but disrespecting a dead man and his family and friends because of money is weak.

Big kev helped me in so many ways for this i will always be thankful
    R.I.P
    Good point bro...it looks like Kev had had a hard life....you can only drive a man so far before he realizes he has nothing to lose..nothing to care for..

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for clearing that up PT. It's hard when members seem to associate bad biz they've done through the boards with the mods that are there to help them. I'm sure none of the mods here covered up BK after they knew he was a scammer.

Just look at musclechemistry.com I say presser is liek BigKev.
    As for this statement, I doubt it. Presser has enemies, no doubt, but he isn't a scammer. He got locked up last week and could not defend himself, when his admins didn't hear from him and rumors spread, all the mods (including myself) stepped down to avoid controversy and being associated with a failed research product biz with outstanding orders we knew nothing about. Yesterday, when Presser's ex-admins allowed all the old banned people to come back....that's when accusations started flying and all hell broke loose. Sure, he got too close to the business side and had problems there, which is why he's in the predicament he's in now, but he's not scamming people and anyone that claims this is just trying to damage his rep.

That's JMO. I know there are plenty others that will disagree.

yep two sides to everystory

Well your intitled to your opinion.

jerm is offline Banned

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Oh Good Lord. Ok, this is stupid. I will address this little issue that is popping up, once again, then I will say my peace about bigkev.

footballcat, I can see your side, now I ask that you see the other side. That's fair, right?

So bigkev was a mod on here and he was sourcing, which no mods knew about. I had met him and worked out with him before and he never mentioned a thing to me. Suddenly everyone started saying that this Sean guy was scamming people. Well we got in touch with this other guy who was supposedly Sean. He typed different and supposedly lived in Louisiana. We were give the story by Sean that Kevin had been locked up, from what I recall (this is old, so my memory could be off on this.) So we have Kevin in jail, the cops took all of his gear, and this Sean guy is talking to us about it. People were trying to link the two, but at the time we could not link the two together. They even had different screen names on here. Now looking back, more than likely he wasn't arrested and was playing it up like he was by pretending to be his own "friend". We had no way of connecting the two. Everyone was coming on saying that Kevin was a scammer, but we were getting e-mails saying that he was in jail. We were in a huge Catch 22 at that time. We had been friends with Kevin for so long, we wanted to believe him. The true connection that this other guy was Kevin as well, was well after everyone got scammed. We tried to keep it under control until we had more evidence on the situation. The only time people were banned was when they wouldn't listen to what we were trying to tell them. They were going crazy, and we were trying to figure out what happened. Losing money sucks, I understand that. But mods did not cover things up. They were trying to believe someone they thought was a good friend, and because it took time for it all to come together, you think they were covering it up. Do you see the other side now?
    Admin and the mods have explained themselves regarding this issue more than once. They really shouldn't have even one time. To bring up this topic after all this time is pretty f'ked up.

If you decide to play in the underground world of AS, you are taking chances from the get go. There are no guarantees...EVER. This isn't f'king WalMart where the customer is always right and you can bring something back without a reciept if you later decide you don't like it.

I personally respect that the Admin and Mods at AR backed BK to the bitter end. I would do the same for any of them, as I would expect them to do the same for me. I have met 1 of them personally, and feel like I know the majority of them more so than some of my regular friends. When everything came out and was proven, they did the right thing. By waiting until everything could be proven before making any assumptions was also the right thing to do.

Granted, no one wants or enjoys losing money. It happens in this world that you CHOOSE to participate in. To question the honesty and integrity of individuals that donate relentless time and efforts is very immature and ungrateful. Better luck next time. Until then, learn a lesson from it and get over it.

peace,

ttgb

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    huh?

He found that on a google search carlos.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    If you decide to play in the underground world of AS, you are taking chances from the get go. There are no guarantees...EVER. This isn't f'king WalMart where the customer is always right and you can bring something back without a reciept if you later decide you don't like it.

peace,

ttgb
    That right there says it all, and I couldn't agree with you more!! AS for those of you who did not know yet, is ILLEGAL. DON'T GET ME WRONG, the crimes BK had commited was terrible, but a lot of you guys (even myself) are buying and maybe even selling juice, and who knows what other things you've done in your life. The world of steroids is not certain, everyone will get scammed at least once, and if you are IN THE GAME, then you **** WELL BETTER know the risks involved!!

Obviously getting scammed sucks, and if I had been scammed by BK naturally I would've been quite pissed off too. However none of us were in his shoes, so none of us know what kind of mental state he was in.

In terms of the MODS on the board, I really don't know. I highly doubt they would try to conspire and help BK. I'm more than sure that many of the MODS only knew he through the boards, and I don't see how they would profit much from doing this. Who knows, maybe it is a huge ass conspiracy this world is so fooked up as it is, you neverk now. All I know is that the TWO AND A HALF years I have been on this board, the MODS have only been nice and helpful, towards me, and other members on the board. I have always been able to speak my mind, and comment in which ever way.

So I dunno, I respect the MODS, and they all love me to death, very very much, some of them even send me roses and candy.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    THeir are to sides to every story but I dont wish dealth uppon anyone, but I said it before, ill say it again, their are good and bad people....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well said ttgb.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Admin and the mods have explained themselves regarding this issue more than once. They really shouldn't have even one time. To bring up this topic after all this time is pretty f'ked up.

I personally respect that the Admin and Mods at AR backed BK to the bitter end. I would do the same for any of them, as I would expect them to do the same for me. I have met 1 of them personally, and feel like I know the majority of them more so than some of my regular friends. When everything came out and was proven, they did the right thing. By waiting until everything could be proven before making any assumptions was also the right thing to do.

Granted, no one wants or enjoys losing money. It happens in this world that you CHOOSE to participate in. To question the honesty and integrity of individuals that donate relentless time and efforts is very immature and ungrateful. Better luck next time. Until then, learn a lesson from it and get over it.

peace,

ttgb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information