Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

Patriot/Anti-patriot

keep it coming,

do you not think that your statements (as is obvious) are not offensive to Americans everywhere? Do you then refrain from such slander?
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 02-20-2004 at 05:53 PM.

well, i tried.

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    What I don't get is how he was saying his people were brought over to this country in chains, his people not him, that was a long ass time ago, a time he was never apart of. He was never a slave, yet he acts like a ****ing victim. I can see him being the type of person that thinks they deserve to get treated special because their black. We have tons of people like that in jersey and it ****ing sucks. All they do is breed more children so they can get the goverment to pay for them.
    Last edited by Shihonage311; 02-20-2004 at 06:10 PM.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand what your asking.

look in steroid questions to catch up usfighter

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont understand what your asking.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=84939

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i checked it out.........medical student can rot. Tell you one thing if i ever get sick i'll die before that dude ever touches me.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a really long response to this since the "nazi's in poland" remark got to me but i'll just end up getting banned.. all i have to say is that i hope his lack of reasnobility wont provent him from doing his job in the upcoming years.

mfenske is offline Member
    Elliot, dude. I love the quote in your profile. That's awesome. Mark

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    so am I right to think this guy came to AR just to flame people? (he only has 11 posts). I don't understand (wrinkles brow). some just need to get a life.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    This is ridiculous.. I gotta visit the steroid forum more often.. I don't understand, when he compared the war in Iraq to a genocide.. Killing innocent people my ass, Our soilders are dying every day too, thats war.. People like that tick me off..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a douche bag

MedicalStudent is offline Junior Member
    What I don't get is how he was saying his people were brought over to this country in chains, his people not him, that was a long ass time ago, a time he was never apart of. He was never a slave, yet he acts like a ****ing victim. I can see him being the type of person that thinks they deserve to get treated special because their black. We have tons of people like that in jersey and it ****ing sucks. All they do is breed more children so they can get the goverment to pay for them.
    Far from it. I don't ask for hand-outs. I don't believe in Welfare and reject Affirmative Action. I am a black man and extremely intelligent, at least according to national testing standards.

You failed to understand why I mentioned that this country was built on the backs of blacks and on the corpses of Native Americans. It was simply because I kept hearing innane remarks such as "these people are fighting for your freedoms" or even stupider...I saw this one user here have the signature: "If you are reading this in English, then thank a soldier."

You people have no conception of history, except what has been spoon-fed to you. In prime, what I am trying to explain to you is that your idea that America is somehow a beacon of light, justice, and democracy ...this idea is ludicrous if we look at the empirical evidence. The USA was born on mass-murder and destruction. In the annals of history, it shall have the honored position of being a nation built on the complete OBLITERATION of the native population. The USA was one of the last countries to ban slavery, and the world looked in horror as Americans sicked blood-hounds on black people not less than 35 years ago. It is guilty of possessing the most WMDs, rejects international rulings, flouts international law, and is guilty of using WMDs on innocent civilians more than any other country in the history of humanity.

I find it astonishing how you people use such racist rhetoric, talking about Iraqis as if they are somehow inferior to you. You truly believe this, I know. Because you are American. Yes, say it proudly. You are American and superior. (Similiarly, did the colonizers think of themselves superior, but history does have a quaint way about it.)

Take care. I'm here to respond, but please -- try refraining from ad-hoc attacks. They simply make you look silly. And also remember that a group of morons is still a group of morons...perhaps a marathon of morons and nothing else...being in the majority on this board only shows that idiots of a feather do indeed flock together.

Yours Truly, Malcolm.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-22-2004 at 11:08 AM.

Medicalstudent - You're entitled to your opinion.. You surely take prejudice to another level.. This is off topic, call me ignorant (i don't mind, i could use the insight anyway) Speaking from a muslim point of view, why would a group of terriosts declare war on the western civilization (Innocent people of NYC) for their religion? Whoever responsible, for flying those planes, and killing that number of people did so for their muslim religion.. I'm curious to what your views are of what happened on 9/11.. Like i said this is off topic, but that seems to be closer to a genocide then the war in Iraq.. Is this just a fluke..
    Last edited by monster.; 02-22-2004 at 12:15 PM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since I realize it will do little to no good, I won't waste my time with a lengthy post.

I will say however that I hope you never matriculate further into your medical career because I would hate to call someone as narrow minded and ignorant as you a colleague..If you think there are no WMD over in Iraq, then you are spending too much time reading the newspaper and not enough time experiencing things first hand..I was a veteran of the first Gulf War, and I can speak quite intelligently from first-hand knowledge that there are WMD hidden in Iraq..The man(Hussein) had several years to prepare for inspections and our hunt for these weapons..Why do you think he stalled us for so long?? Do you really think he voluntarily dismantled all of these weapons and destroyed them??

I'm not going to flame you, tell you to go back to Africa, or quit bitching..Personally I could care less where you live and what religion it is that you practice..I wish that we were not involved in a war in Iraq..Obviously for very different reasons than you, but the fact is in order to protect US interests and our way of life, war sometimes is the only recourse..Unfortunatley US Soldiers will die, and no matter how that is looked at, it is most certainly a sad and unfortunate outcome..If you feel so strongly against the war, then take your political beliefs and share them on another board as they are not welcome here..This board is not for people to come to and throw there political beliefs at others..It is for sharing information and ideas..And for you to come here with 11 posts and start calling people hicks, meatheads, unemployed, etc..is not only stupid, but pointless..Now, if you choose to want to compare brain pans and try to impress people with your mediocre at best vocabulary, I am more than willing to shread you to pieces as my credentials are way out of your league Medical Student..This will be my only polite response to you unless your posts become more relevant to this board and less of a political agenda..We can always use a productive member here..If that is not possible from you, I am politely asking you to find another board to share your polital views..Good luck with whatever you choose to do..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalStudent
    Far from it. I don't ask for hand-outs. I don't believe in Welfare and reject Affirmative Action. I am a black man and extremely intelligent, at least according to national testing standards.

You failed to understand why I mentioned that this country was built on the backs of blacks and on the corpses of Native Americans. It was simply because I kept hearing innane remarks such as "these people are fighting for your freedoms" or even stupider...I saw this one user here have the signature: "If you are reading this in English, then thank a soldier."

You people have no conception of history, except what has been spoon-fed to you. In prime, what I am trying to explain to you is that your idea that America is somehow a beacon of light, justice, and democracy ...this idea is ludicrous if we look at the empirical evidence. The USA was born on mass-murder and destruction. In the annals of history, it shall have the honored position of being a nation built on the complete OBLITERATION of the native population. The USA was one of the last countries to ban slavery, and the world looked in horror as Americans sicked blood-hounds on black people not less than 35 years ago. It is guilty of possessing the most WMDs, rejects international rulings, flouts international law, and is guilty of using WMDs on innocent civilians more than any other country in the history of humanity.

I find it astonishing how you people use such racist rhetoric, talking about Iraqis as if they are somehow inferior to you. You truly believe this, I know. Because you are American. Yes, say it proudly. You are American and superior. (Similiarly, did the colonizers think of themselves superior, but history does have a quaint way about it.)

Take care. I'm here to respond, but please -- try refraining from ad-hoc attacks. They simply make you look silly. And also remember that a group of morons is still a group of morons...perhaps a marathon of morons and nothing else...being in the majority on this board only shows that idiots of a feather do indeed flock together.

Yours Truly, Malcolm.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    *spits tobacco in bottle*..........MS, u got a problem with hicks BOY!!!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

doc m

hey doc m whats a brain pan?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    good post doc...

Brain Pan..Well, I wrote that and didn't think about anyone even asking what the hell it was..A brain pan is a term used to describe someone's intellectual prowess..Kind of like men comparing penis sizes, expect you are comparing your brain matter..Not the greatest explanation, but I think you get my drift..

Doc M

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Very good post doc!

Doc, Well said, beautiful post!!!! Sumed up my thoughts exactly..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post doc

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    This guy is the perfect example of why you should have to have a license to give birth to a child....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    thanks for the insightful post doc m...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    A reasoned post. How nice . . .

1) Far from it. I don't ask for hand-outs. I don't believe in Welfare and reject Affirmative Action. I am a black man and extremely intelligent, at least according to national testing standards.

2) You failed to understand why I mentioned that this country was built on the backs of blacks and on the corpses of Native Americans. It was simply because I kept hearing innane remarks such as "these people are fighting for your freedoms" or even stupider...I saw this one user here have the signature: "If you are reading this in English, then thank a soldier."

3) You people have no conception of history, except what has been spoon-fed to you. In prime, what I am trying to explain to you is that your idea that America is somehow a beacon of light, justice, and democracy ...this idea is ludicrous if we look at the empirical evidence. The USA was born on mass-murder and destruction. In the annals of history, it shall have the honored position of being a nation built on the complete OBLITERATION of the native population. The USA was one of the last countries to ban slavery, and the world looked in horror as Americans sicked blood-hounds on black people not less than 35 years ago. It is guilty of possessing the most WMDs, rejects international rulings, flouts international law, and is guilty of using WMDs on innocent civilians more than any other country in the history of humanity.

4) I find it astonishing how you people use such racist rhetoric, talking about Iraqis as if they are somehow inferior to you. You truly believe this, I know. Because you are American. Yes, say it proudly. You are American and superior. (Similiarly, did the colonizers think of themselves superior, but history does have a quaint way about it.)

5) Take care. I'm here to respond, but please -- try refraining from ad-hoc attacks. They simply make you look silly. And also remember that a group of morons is still a group of morons...perhaps a marathon of morons and nothing else...being in the majority on this board only shows that idiots of a feather do indeed flock together.

Yours Truly, Malcolm.

1) Cool . . .
    2) True. Folks aren't dying for the rights of Americans, they're dying for the interests of the United States Government, which is dominated by Big Business--Oil Companies, Banks, GM, Ford, etc. Sad, but true.
    3) I'd modify the statement, "The USA was built on mass murder and destruction" a bit. It was started in the 1600's as a place to make profits. European companies sent colonizers over here with the expectation that they would return tobacco, furs, and whatever other treasures the New World could ship back to the old. The initial settlers ran into friendly indians who taught them how to cope in the new environment. Later, when the settlers needed more land, they took it from the indians.
    There's a line that goes, "When the Pi;grims reached the New World, first they fell on their knees . . . then, they fell upon the indians." Pretty much true.
    The American South depended heavily upon slave labor. Without the slaves they imported from Africa, the South would still be a backwater today.
    And yes, the US record on civil rights is atrocious, largely because for some strange reason, the American public doesn't really give a rat's ass about personal freedom. Most folks don't have a clue as to what the Bill of Rights is all about, or know that it is important that it apply equally to everyone in all circumstances. That sucks, but it is what it is . . .

4) I used to find stuff like that astonishing, too. But I've heard that, and worse, so often that not much surprises me anymore. Every now and then you hear newstories of idiot masochists who volunteer to spy for Islamic terrorists. It's crazy, but they're out there, just like the ones who want 4 more years of intense scrutiny of their mail and warrantless searches, courtesy of the Bush Administration.

5) Yah, but one candle in a dark room can illuminate many untutored faces. Be like a shirt in your closet and "hang in there."

--Tock

Symian is offline Member
    Welcome back. I don't mean to flame you, because I hope you realized like so many other soldiers how the US government fooled the masses by declaring war on innocent people.

Being an African American Muslim, I sympathize with my fellow Iraqi brothers who are now being occupied by crUSAder forces.

I converted to Islam after my best friend came back from the First Gulf War and himself turned Muslim. He was disgusted when he realized that he was just like the Nazi forces occupied Poland. (Of course, Iraqis are not white and so inferior in intellect/being...and they as inferior brown people require that the arrogant and superior american white men show them the way.)

May Allah Almighty free all those under occupation!

I welcome you back, Soldier. I hope you, like my friend, have realized first-hand the horrors of the American imperialist armies.
    First of all, you need to realize that, no matter what the purpose of our going to war with any country, it's not right to disrespect the men and women that fight for YOUR freedom. If we were invaded you sure would be happy that our Armed Forces would be protecting your ass.

We rarely think about the cause when in combat. It's the man next to us that we are fighting for, and we fight for our country because it is our duty. By flaming Totenkopf, you threw this back in his face.

So take your Islamic rhetoric somewhere else. I wish you were'nt hiding like a coward behind your computer. I pray to MY GOD that one day you will go fight your cause, and one of us will have the opportunity to line you up in our sites.

Sym

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    1) First of all, you need to realize that, no matter what the purpose of our going to war with any country, it's not right to disrespect the men and women that fight for YOUR freedom. If we were invaded you sure would be happy that our Armed Forces would be protecting your ass.

2) We rarely think about the cause when in combat. It's the man next to us that we are fighting for, and we fight for our country because it is our duty. By flaming Totenkopf, you threw this back in his face.

3) So take your Islamic rhetoric somewhere else. I wish you were'nt hiding like a coward behind your computer. I pray to MY GOD that one day you will go fight your cause, and one of us will have the opportunity to line you up in our sites.

Sym

1) Um . . . where's the disrespect? He only mentioned his own perception of his place in the situation.

2) Hmm . . . I think I missed the flame . . .

3) I missed the "Islamic rhetoric" as well. I did notice your "Christian rhetoric," and the peculiar version of "Christian Love" I've come to see all too often.

Such harsh words . . . must be your time of he month . . .

--Tock

markas214 is offline Senior Member

Yours Truly, Malcolm.
    You group everyone on AR together and then proclaim us uneducated. Then moan about being stereotyped yourself. Considering you are of African decent you can count among your own ancestors slave masters and invaders. Do you feel guilt at the thought that you could be decended from people who held slaves? Black slaves in fact? In my case I am a third generation American. Half of my heritage is Italian who immigrated from Rome. Now none of my American ancestors held slaves but it's very likely my Roman ones did. Should I feel guilt for this? You accuse the members of this board of having no concept of history but it seems you can only concieve history daing back to the early days of America.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Such harsh words . . . must be your time of he month . . .

--Tock
    You made me laugh this time Tock.

According to your numbers;

1 and 2) I was hoping I could get this across in the first post, but it's tricky to explain if you've never been in a combat arms field or the military period. Basically the man just came back from war where he fought for his fellow soldiers and country, then comes back to people telling him it was for nothing. Like I said before, we're there fighting for ourselves, not some cause. I guess you could compare it to Vietnam, where as these soldiers fought and saw some bad stuff, and then came back to "Jane Fonda" liberal hippies calling them baby killers. No respect, no thank you for sacrificing yourself. People like this make me sick. So by rebuking Totenkopf or the government that sent him there, he disrespected his entire act of heroism. He also compared OUR military to the Nazis. That my friend, though possibly indirect, I would consider disrespectful flaming.

3)
    May Allah Almighty free all those under occupation!
    This is just a sample, but almost all of his previous posts in the other thread are examples.

And sorry about the harsh words...650mg/wk Prop does that to me when people start bad mouthing things that I believe in.

Sym

Thought you'd like this one Tock.
    Last edited by Symian; 02-23-2004 at 03:23 AM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    can you get a 203 kit for tht m4 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    First of all, you need to realize that, no matter what the purpose of our going to war with any country, it's not right to disrespect the men and women that fight for YOUR freedom. If we were invaded you sure would be happy that our Armed Forces would be protecting your ass.

We rarely think about the cause when in combat. It's the man next to us that we are fighting for, and we fight for our country because it is our duty. By flaming Totenkopf, you threw this back in his face.

So take your Islamic rhetoric somewhere else. I wish you were'nt hiding like a coward behind your computer. I pray to MY GOD that one day you will go fight your cause, and one of us will have the opportunity to line you up in our sites.

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    A reasoned post. How nice . . .
    Tock...You and I disagree on many things, but associating yourself with this type mentality really disappoints me. I try and respect your opinions and views, because sometimes you can back them up with real life experiences. I truly think that you and I, at the core of our humanity, we hold somewhat the same in principles. This guy is not anywhere near the same class. Hence why I am responding to you...but I won't give this sorry fuker the time of day. He is like dog shiat on the bottom of my shoe.

Anyway, I know you don't really care my respect for you...but seeing this type of association between you and him will only lead to lack of respect not only from myself, but many other bros on here that truly do try and respect your views. I think of you as a bigger person than this piece of shiat.

peace,

ttgb

Oh, Tock, btw...why do you not have a reply for Doc M? Is it because he is right on the money with his post?

peace,

ttgb

I think most will agree that I am almost always open to differnet opinions and insight..I will have to agree with tryingtogetbig when he said he was suprised by Tock's assocation of beliefs with medicalstudent..Tock, I always try and understand your point of view even if it is very different from my own..I am however very suprised that you have defended this particular person and the radical beliefs he entertains..I certainly don't want to turn this into anything other than a debate of differing opinions, but I wanted to express my thoughts in regards to you..If I didn't have a level of respect for you, I wouldn't waste my time directing a response at you..I guess what I am trying to say in a nutshell is that I am disappointed how so many people feel about our country and the way we defend our freedoms..Our soldiers are simply the tools that are employed to carry out these orders, and without them and there selfless heroism, we would be living in a totally different country minus all of the luxuries and freedoms we all enjoy..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Tock...You and I disagree on many things, but associating yourself with this type mentality really disappoints me. I try and respect your opinions and views, because sometimes you can back them up with real life experiences. I truly think that you and I, at the core of our humanity, we hold somewhat the same in principles. This guy is not anywhere near the same class. Hence why I am responding to you...but I won't give this sorry fuker the time of day. He is like dog shiat on the bottom of my shoe.

Anyway, I know you don't really care my respect for you...but seeing this type of association between you and him will only lead to lack of respect not only from myself, but many other bros on here that truly do try and respect your views. I think of you as a bigger person than this piece of shiat.

peace,

ttgb

Due to the fact that so many of you responded and my limited time, I may not be able to respond very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm curious to what your views are of what happened on 9/11.. Like i said this is off topic, but that seems to be closer to a genocide then the war in Iraq.. Is this just a fluke..
    It is very typical that you would link 9/11 with Iraq somehow. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but the average ignorant American believes anything he hears. It is hilarious how Americans think that the War in Iraq has something to do with 9/11. In fact, the only thing it has to do with 9/11 is that the Americans have decided to take revenge by slaying innocents. This is the very definition of a "terrorist", taking rage out on innocents.

Having said that, there are many Americans who are not so ignorant (like myself and others) who actively protested the war on Iraq. My respects to such individuals.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-23-2004 at 11:47 AM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    God I love to hear the pissing and moaning of a jealous, racist wanna be like Med stu....

"Enlightened" People like him make me glad I am me...

Now, if you choose to want to compare brain pans and try to impress people with your mediocre at best vocabulary, I am more than willing to shread you to pieces as my credentials are way out of your league Medical Student..
    I find it oddly amusing when people say something like this and can't even spell when they do it.
    I was a veteran of the first Gulf War, and I can speak quite intelligently from first-hand knowledge that there are WMD hidden in Iraq..The man(Hussein) had several years to prepare for inspections and our hunt for these weapons..Why do you think he stalled us for so long?? Do you really think he voluntarily dismantled all of these weapons and destroyed them??
    Try Scott Reitter, the UN inspector sent in to run inspections. He was the Head of the UN operations. He was convinced that there were no WMDs, and even resigned from his post in protest. You really should read up on him. I value honest people like him.

In any case, America has more WMDs than any other country on this earth, and has been one of the few who has actually ever used them in warfare. Hypocrisy? Of course, it's AMERICA and AMERICA is SUPERIOR (colonizer mentality).

First of all, you need to realize that, no matter what the purpose of our going to war with any country, it's not right to disrespect the men and women that fight for YOUR freedom. If we were invaded you sure would be happy that our Armed Forces would be protecting your ass
    Such was what the Nazi forces would tell to the German masses. They accused all critics of being un-grateful and disloyal. "How could you talk bad about the army [sic] when it defends your freedom." This is an invalid argument. I don't care for any soldier's protection. I can protect myself fine. I am really adept at martial arts and if that isn't enough, perhaps I'll invest in some Tae Bo or Yoga.

Half of my heritage is Italian who immigrated from Rome. Now none of my American ancestors held slaves but it's very likely my Roman ones did. Should I feel guilt for this? You accuse the members of this board of having no concept of history but it seems you can only concieve history daing back to the early days of America.
    Once again, Meathead misses the point of why I bring up stuff about America's atrocious history. Please re-read my first post in this thread. Seriously, this is getting old. Try using some sort of higher reasoning and/or advanced comprehension skills. Thank you.
    (For the slow: I only brought up such stuff because you meat-heads brought up the idea that America is somehow a beacon of freedom and democracy. So heart-warming.)
    This is just a sample, but almost all of his previous posts in the other thread are examples.
    Actually, you are a liar. That is the only "Islamic rhetoric" I have ever used on this forum.

Furthermore, I'd like to state for the record that I sincerely welcomed the Soldier home. The reason was because he clearly said in his first post that the Iraq war "sucked". Hence, I figured that he , like my friend who went to the First Gulf war, came back an "englightened man" against the war.

I have never insulted a US soldier in this forum. I only accused the government of the USA of a crime against humanity for starting the war and sending troops to the field. Our troops should boycott the war and do something more productive. I understand that many of them just went because "it was their job", but still--we shall all be held accountable for our own actions. I have seen the way US soldiers treat Iraqis, by calling them "a**holes" . My friend told me from first-hand account that they used to call Iraqis "a**holes"--it was the routine term for an Iraqi. (Little do they know that there was a time when Baghdad itself made Europe cower...every nation gets its high-times and low-times...arrogance is a symptom or perhaps a cause of ignorance.)

I have one question for all of you. OK , here is the logic, so please run with me here:

Either you are fighting to protect yourself (America) or to free Iraqis.
    If you are fighting to protect yourself, then you lose this argument because Iraq had no WMDs and posed no threat.
    If you are fighting to free Iraqis (a comical concept), then the Iraqis hate you and you lose again. But of course, you as the American are suprior and know what's best for Iraqis, who are so inferior that they are not smart enough to know what they want. And of course, even though most soldiers didn't know where Iraq was on the map, they are of course superior because America is the best thing that God gave to the world...a superior nation made for superior people who should one day rule the earth.

Take Care.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-23-2004 at 11:47 AM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    the Irony about people like you is that you ARE the person you hate the most... closed minded, racist and full of hate.

You all accuse me of things, but in reality--all I have done is shared a differing opinion. But of course, anyone who disagrees with you is close-minded. (Ahhh, the sheer irony...You are so open-minded that you cannot accept anyone else's opinions.) Seriously, what basis do you have to call me close-minded, especially when YOU are the ones guilty of it?

Only and until Americans can open their minds and hearts to the truth, can they hope to create a just state--until then, the only thing America can be is a strong nation. But a strong nation built on injustice is nothing but tyranny, and shall be remembered in the annals of history as such.

And now, I wish not to indulge in "Islamic Rhetoric" but only use these quotes because I find them beautiful and shall hopefully get you to reflect...call it a literary quotation:

"Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those before them? They (the past nations) were more numerous than those now and mightier in power... But all that they used to earn availed them not...How many a community that dealt unjustly have We shattered, and raised up after them another community?...Will you not then reflect?" --Quran
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-23-2004 at 11:59 AM.

You all accuse me of things, but in reality--all I have done is shared a differing opinion. But of course, anyone who disagrees with you is close-minded. (Ahhh, the sheer irony...You are so open-minded that you cannot accept anyone else's opinions.) Seriously, what basis do you have to call me close-minded, especially when YOU are the ones guilty of it?

Only and until Americans can open their minds and hearts to the truth, can they hope to create a just state--until then, the only thing America can be is a strong nation. But a strong nation built on injustice is nothing but tyranny, and shall be remembered in the annals of history as such.

And now, I wish not to indulge in "Islamic Rhetoric" but only use these quotes because I find them beautiful and shall hopefully get you to reflect...call it a literary quotation:

"Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those before them? They (the past nations) were more numerous than those now and mightier in power... But all that they used to earn availed them not...How many a community that dealt unjustly have We shattered, and raised up after them another community?...Will you not then reflect?" --Quran
    I could jack-off in a mayo jar and produce more intelligent offspring than you...but thanks for continuing to share your insightfulness. I give you about 1 more week and you'll piss off enough mods to get banned. You have done WAY more than share a differing opinion. Your continual use of the word "meatheads" "uneducated" "idiots" and looking down on other people because they disagree with you, will inevitably take your anti-american, tree hugging views elsewhere. Good riddance.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I could jack-off in a mayo jar and produce more intelligent offspring than you...
    You really shouldn't. Masturbation causes pre-mature ejaculation problems.

but thanks for continuing to share your insightfulness.
    No problem.

I give you about 1 more week and you'll piss off enough mods to get banned.
    I don't recall violating any rule that would make me worthy of being banned. Other than of course sharing a different and unpopular viewpoint.

You have done WAY more than share a differing opinion. Your continual use of the word "meatheads" "uneducated" "idiots" and looking down on other people because they disagree with you,
    If I called you a "bozo", would that hurt your feelings? I find it amusing that you would accuse me of name-calling when I have not used one foul word in my speech, when others have used vile and filthy language against me. So shouldn't THEY get banned then?

will inevitably take your anti-american, tree hugging views elsewhere. Good riddance.
    If I get banned, I could care less. I would only smirk in a chimerical manner, contemplating how freedom of speech has turned into a demented Orwellism. I am only here to respond to criticisms, and after that--rest assured, I shall "bounce".

Take Care, Malcolm.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-23-2004 at 12:36 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information