Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

A whites only scholarship..

http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/02....ap/index.html

I always thought minorites only scholarships were unfair.. Now someone acctuly has balls to do something about it..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea baby......... next we will have WASP day...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I am VERY GLAD someone did that. Its about time this double standard is taken to the next step. Black only, hispanic only. No white only. Black Entertainment TV. Etc. There is no WET channel. You dont hear whites complaining about the black or hispanic only scholarship. Now the whites have their own shcolarship and the people who are only qualified for THEIR OWN scholarship are complaining about the WHITE one.
    DOUBLE STANDARD. Only good for them and only they can have it. Now we have it and now it is bad.... CHOOSE ONE and quit jumping sides when it comes time to complain and time to qualify.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the idea, its about time white people were not victims of reverse discrimination

Da Bull is offline Banned
    hey bermich ,slow down,you only have 12 more posts to go..pace yourself.......

I was wondering why i saw him posting all over the place.........

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    "and a recent picture to "confirm whiteness."

"Evidence of bleaching will disqualify applicants,""

im sorry thats ****in funny as helL!!! hahahah

Slow down??? Dude. You have like 10 thousand posts. Someone should have slowed your ass down awhile ago

Im not even worried about a custom title. The one I have now stands out like a sore thumb. Thats all I need. If they dont like it, they can lick my vagina.....

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i do agree with you guys that it is not fait how they have scholarships for minorities, but then again the minorities are the ones who need them the most, and there is a WET channel it's called MTV. I personally am white and i love my Black Entertainment Television. BET has the hottest and newest rap videos out there.

Actually.... there are more white children in america that go hungry every day...

not to rant about this.. but My oldest White daughter just finished her 2 year degree... cost to her in loans just for the school.. not for living expenses...

$32,000

not eligable for grants....... she is white..........

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i do agree with you guys that it is not fait how they have scholarships for minorities, but then again the minorities are the ones who need them the most, and there is a WET channel it's called MTV. I personally am white and i love my Black Entertainment Television. BET has the hottest and newest rap videos out there.

Rules

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Bullsh1t. MTV is white? What MTV are you watching?

Minorities need it most? Why? Because they are minorities, or because of some percieved imbalance of money between whites and anyone who isn't? Yes, I said "percieved" and I meant it. This is 2004, dollars don't come to the average white guy any easier than they come to the average minority. If you believe any differently, Jesse Jackson needs people like you for his cause. Send him money and go march somewhere.

Instead of going off, I think I'll go to bed. This subject grates me to the spinal cord.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Actually.... there are more white children in america that go hungry every day...

not to rant about this.. but My oldest White daughter just finished her 2 year degree... cost to her in loans just for the school.. not for living expenses...

$32,000

not eligable for grants....... she is white..........
    Good point...........and lilvito,you need to stop worshipping the ghetto,it's not a place to idolize figures who promote crime and violence......did I mention I HATE RAP MUSIC???

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    i dont even want to get started on this thread....makes my blood boil to talk about minority based anything!
    -Cy

Good point...........and lilvito,you need to stop worshipping the ghetto,it's not a place to idolize figures who promote crime and violence......did I mention I HATE RAP MUSIC???
    MTV being white. LMAO. I was thinking the same thing. The only time I see white people on it is during TRL and that is Carson Daily if he is still on. I haent watched MTV in 2 years due to the fact that it is reality real world, road rules, rap tv, or TRL for the teens.
    They used to have MTV X alternative nation and good programming. Now it is MTV raps.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    couldn't make me any happier for the US to be one step closer to no reverse discrimination

no but... i am from the ghetto man it's a way i was brought up growing up i was the only white kid in an all black crowd. I can't help it it's not a lifestyle i chose i mean i was always in that type of crowd. I do like rock but i still rely on my rap i just hate country and techno music. and I did not know that there were more broke white kids than black. I do not idolize the ghetto and rappers who promote crime and violence. I am young but i am familiar with that lifestyle, i always did what i had to to get by, even if it ment standing outside all day trying to sell a few dimes to eat and get by... my mom was not always home to cook me food she was working trying to keep the heat on and food in the house which she did not do that great of a job, but i love her for trying and taking on 2 jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    MTV being white. LMAO. I was thinking the same thing. The only time I see white people on it is during TRL and that is Carson Daily if he is still on. I haent watched MTV in 2 years due to the fact that it is reality real world, road rules, rap tv, or TRL for the teens.
    They used to have MTV X alternative nation and good programming. Now it is MTV raps.

I would have thought rap would die the horrible death of disco, but I was wrong. It seems there's too many tasteless people out there to buy it now. At least 25 years ago people had enough sense to say "ok, that was fun for a while, but ya know....it's lame, let's move on." Not now.

White MTV.....LOL last time MTV was white they were playing Van Halen and Iron Maiden every day. That's been a few years.

-LH

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I am VERY GLAD someone did that. Its about time this double standard is taken to the next step. Black only, hispanic only. No white only. Black Entertainment TV. Etc. There is no WET channel. You dont hear whites complaining about the black or hispanic only scholarship. Now the whites have their own shcolarship and the people who are only qualified for THEIR OWN scholarship are complaining about the WHITE one.
    DOUBLE STANDARD. Only good for them and only they can have it. Now we have it and now it is bad.... CHOOSE ONE and quit jumping sides when it comes time to complain and time to qualify.

I for once, am with you on this 100%. I'm not a racist, but hypocritical people piss me the **** off.

--Hoss

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh dude what ever man. When im watching MTV i feel like im watching BET dude!

and btw, my high school is 75 percent black and 25 white, sounds strange considering you owuld think cambridge mass is all a bunch of rich white people who go to harvard college, but it is really not in fact its the total opposite, its just like boston ... and if you wanna flame me for doing what i had to do then go for it by all means... i can care less but luckily things are better now and i dont have to do that, i found a job and my mom works at a nice job and can afford better things.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Now what REALLY pissed me off was when they cancelled MTV X for MTV Jam....**** THAT GOD**** ****!!!!!! RAP SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Hoss

That's cool about your mom....

are u still in the getto????

or did your mom want better for you..

make her proud.. throw in some Garth Brooks.. and make an old woman happy..

no but... i am from the ghetto man it's a way i was brought up growing up i was the only white kid in an all black crowd. I can't help it it's not a lifestyle i chose i mean i was always in that type of crowd. I do like rock but i still rely on my rap i just hate country and techno music. and I did not know that there were more broke white kids than black. I do not idolize the ghetto and rappers who promote crime and violence. I am young but i am familiar with that lifestyle, i always did what i had to to get by, even if it ment standing outside all day trying to sell a few dimes to eat and get by... my mom was not always home to cook me food she was working trying to keep the heat on and food in the house which she did not do that great of a job, but i love her for trying and taking on 2 jobs.

Rules

So was I, I was raised in South Atlanta in the worst area in the US, highest murder rate in the nation (documented, and that included LA and NYC).

I just had the good sense to get the fukk out of that garbage and not embrace violent ignorance and victim status as a way of life.

-LH

hey i prefer listening to a story over a beat than listening to some guys scream over an electric guitar... but thats just me..and rap will never die it's gonna be around as long as rock...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    That's cool about your mom....

are u still in the getto????

or did your mom want better for you..

make her proud.. throw in some Garth Brooks.. and make an old woman happy..

no i moved out to a smaller city called everett, its a real small city alot of old people but my mom is happy with finally having her own house, and my mom hates garth brooks, she likes 50 cent she says he's hot lol... what ever floats her boat...

hey i prefer listening to a story over a beat than listening to some guys scream over an electric guitar... but thats just me..and rap will never die it's gonna be around as long as rock...
    Buggy whips would still be around if there were enough idiots buying them.

-LH

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    thank god someone took the initiative to make a statement. I cant get any freakin help for school and I dont think things are fair at all. My parents cant help me because of their financial situation being the way it is but they still make to much money for me to get a grant. I work wtih alot of mexican americans in texas and I stay on their asses to get into school and take advantage of all the free money they can get. I have guys that are getting thousands a semester and all because I helped them fill out a little form.

hey what ever floats you boat bro... and i know about dirty atl i have been there before not a nice area... worse than boston yes boston is not known as a crime capital like NY but it is still grimey and its good to know im not the only one on this board who was grown up on hard times.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Rap sucks...........how much can you listen to some jackass rap about murdering and selling drugs and bangin girls. Same thing over and over just a different jackass doing it.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 02-15-2004 at 09:02 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol school.. i pay 7k a year for school it self.. out of my pocket.. and med school is going to run around 32 a year.. 156k.. all paid by yours truley..

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Now what REALLY pissed me off was when they cancelled MTV X for MTV Jam....**** THAT GOD**** ****!!!!!! RAP SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Hoss

OMG. You are the only person I know who knows what I am talking about.
    MTV X was awesome. I found so many new cds I would have never even known about. I got cable JUST FOR THAT CHANNEL and then they cancel it for MTV Jams a month later. I fu cking blew up on the cable co. I got a discount and then canceled the piece of ****.

RAP is alright and it will always be here. Some is good, some is bad, and the rest sucks but people just follow the crowd pretending they like it because everyone else is pretending they like it. Teen pop is coming in hard. Britany, Jessica, Amanda. and all the others. Amazing stuff that people think they are suppoed to like.
    BTW. Rainbow bright and JEM and all those toys are coming back to the shelves.
    I guess all the adults who watched those cartoons now have kids and want them to experience what they did.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    So was I, I was raised in South Atlanta in the worst area in the US, highest murder rate in the nation (documented, and that included LA and NYC).

I just had the good sense to get the fukk out of that garbage and not embrace violent ignorance and victim status as a way of life.

-LH
    Definatly not the nicest area.....i work around there.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Definatly not the nicest area.....i work around there.
    West End, East Point, College Park, that area. Nice place for a white kid huh?

-LH

Hey Elliot.............but if you got that far...... there are more school loans you could get.......... but if you were a minority.......you would get grants....

that's what upsets alot of people.........

but you know that.....

hey...... by the way... my daughters school... $375 per credit.........

dam_nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Lol school.. i pay 7k a year for school it self.. out of my pocket.. and med school is going to run around 32 a year.. 156k.. all paid by yours truley..

Rules

definatly not....................East Point at night is one of the scariest places i have ever been and i always carry a gun on me.........Not a place for anyone IMO.

off metropolitin

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    definatly not....................East Point at night is one of the scariest places i have ever been and i always carry a gun on me.........Not a place for anyone IMO.
    Yup that's why I got the fukk out. I busted my butt, got in school, made grades good enough to transfer, and then flew my lilly ass to Colorado to finish school. I can't for the life of me imagine anyone glorifying living like that. Crack on every corner, drunks in the gutter, everyone walking the street is PO'd and armed and NOT worried about killing whoever at any given moment, gunshots EVERY ight, cop sirens more frequent than trains. 2394857135 locks on your door, a shotgun next to the bed and you're still not safe.

Oh yeah, let's write a rap about it, it's da bomb. Dat da way to liV3 d0G.

Yeah, whatever. I'm going to bed in my nice house in the suburbs, y'all can have that ghetto sh1t.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Buggy whips would still be around if there were enough idiots buying them.

-LH
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BDTR is offline Retired
    I went to boston latin, I know what its like living in a 75% black neighborhood where it wasn't safe to walk the streets. I love this whites only scholarship, made my day to see it. If i see one more UNCF donation can im going to hit the person holding it in the head.

and btw, my high school is 75 percent black and 25 white, sounds strange considering you owuld think cambridge mass is all a bunch of rich white people who go to harvard college, but it is really not in fact its the total opposite, its just like boston ... and if you wanna flame me for doing what i had to do then go for it by all means... i can care less but luckily things are better now and i dont have to do that, i found a job and my mom works at a nice job and can afford better things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information