Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shredz is offline Respected Member

The official Mr. Olympia AR hockey shootout thread!

Okay things are spicing up about this trip. We are now trying to organize some ice time. I am putting up a challenge. For beer that is. Who thinks they can score on good ole Shredz???

If you are used to playing some house league hockey we have a sieve provided for you in the other net. Curtiously of our favorite MOD Ron.

So we can divide it up like this:

Ankle skaters and people who use the boards or a chair to skate can shoot on the ****ty goalie Ron.

All other high level hockey players get a chance to put one past good ole Shredzie!!

Any takers?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The official Mr. Olympia AR hockey shootout thread!-narch.jpg  

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright LITTLE man. Don't pull this Americans can't play crap. I bet a lot of people here can score on your igloo dwelling ass. Also when this thing is over I'm gonna beat you down Eddie "The Eagle" style.

Chica, you no skilled excuse for a Canadian. I dare your to show up even. I would love the look on your face when you get blanked by and Goalie from sunny Cali.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I from Texas, what the hell is hockey?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, did you guys get hotel info yet.. where does everyone plan on staying? Iceskaing, hmmmmmm... fuk it i'm down, its been a while but oh well..

Is hotel info in the olympia thread?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I from Texas, what the hell is hockey?
    Isn't that some new sport that Dallas invented a couple of years ago...think I heard something on the news about it????

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hey Shredz? ......can I check you up against the glass instead?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Alright LITTLE man. Don't pull this Americans can't play crap. I bet a lot of people here can score on your igloo dwelling ass. Also when this thing is over I'm gonna beat you down Eddie "The Eagle" style.

You might wanna buy up all the oversized goalie equipment before they make some permanent regulations on it to give you some what of a chance on winning the AR Top Goalie Award!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Hey Shredz? ......can I check you up against the glass instead?

Even wearing goalie pads I can't see you even catching me.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    You might wanna buy up all the oversized goalie equipment before they make some permanent regulations on it to give you some what of a chance on winning the AR Top Goalie Award!!!
    I'd tell you the same thing if you could lift it BY the way you skillz just called me they said they haven't seen you since the 3rd grade and they were gettin worried

I'd tell you the same thing if you could lift it BY the way you skillz just called me they said they haven't seen you since the 3rd grade and they were gettin worried
    Hell Ronnie boy even on my worst day with my grade 3 skills I won't be sweating against you and your plastic hip ya old man!!

You guys are going to make me go through that whole thread to find out what resorts your staying at.. Grab your mouthpieces mods, I'll see you on the ice!!!!

LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You guys are going to make me go through that whole thread to find out what resorts your staying at.. Grab your mouthpieces mods, I'll see you on the ice!!!!

LOLLLLLLL
    I can see it already!! Monster will be the guy wearing the full face caged helmet talking smack!! Take the bird cage off bro and then we will talk!!

LOLLLLLLL
    we can start with shredz first

RON

LOLLLLLLL
    I don't think we made definite plans yet for a room. But bring your smack. Anyone who sets foot in my crease is going over the crossbars.

Shredz I bet I could score on you using my goal stick even.

Will do, I don't own a cage - hinders my visibility.. You fire a puck at my head though, and i'll promise you'll learn to skate in a wheel chair!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Any ideas on the hotel, I gotta find my skates... I was quick, at one time I lost alot of flexiblity but it should be fun!!!

Shredz I bet I could score on you using my goal stick even.

Is that some kind of kinky vermine flirtation effort?

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

Is that some kind of kinky vermine flirtation effort?

peace,

ttgb

LoL you noticed his infatuation with me too eh ttgb??? He keeps PMing me saying that he isn't concerned about the hockey game he just wants to hit the showers with all of us strapin lads.

LoL you noticed his infatuation with me too eh ttgb??? He keeps PMing me saying that he isn't concerned about the hockey game he just wants to hit the showers with all of us strapin lads.
    Lmfao

RON
    WTF??? Although you may look like a woman your not. And I am a Lesbian stuck in a mans body so it just wouldn't work bro. BTW I don't care what your room number is gonna be so quit PMing it too me.

Are you 2 flirting????

RON
    Are you 2 flirting????
    Are you?

WTF??? Although you may look like a woman your not. And I am a Lesbian stuck in a mans body so it just wouldn't work bro. BTW I don't care what your room number is gonna be so quit PMing it too me.
    Okay I have to admit I said that I would do Mass a favor and pretend that it was my room number when really it was really his.

Sorry Mass you are gonna have to convince him to bunk with you on your own.

RON
    Mass flatered as I am I'm just straight bro. Besides even if I wasn't I could not do that to Mart right after you gave him a key to your place. You guys are at that special place and might even be able to marry in some states soon. You need to stop sleeping with other men bro before mart leaves ya. You big homo playa you.

Are you?
    .... why do you ask???

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    LMAO
    Oh yeah. Your a dick.

Mass flatered as I am I'm just straight bro. Besides even if I wasn't I could not do that to Mart right after you gave him a key to your place. You guys are at that special place and might even be able to marry in some states soon. You need to stop sleeping with other men bro before mart leaves ya. You big homo playa you.

Thank you Ron I was meaning to tell him the same thing but didn't want to break his heart. He would be so sadened if Mart left him. Mass as much as you want Ron I just don't think that it would be good for your relationship. From now on when you get the urge just toss one off to a pic of hoss. That is what ttgb does.

...That is what ttgb does.
    lol....That's just wrong....in more than one way!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Now I got the **** bopsy twins on my jock. Listen boys! What goes on between me and Mass stays between me and Mass. Thats why we are not talking about how we pass yalls asses around during every party.
    Now shut up and go help Ron get his dress back on, Me and Mass should be visiting later.

Thank you Ron I was meaning to tell him the same thing but didn't want to break his heart. He would be so sadened if Mart left him. Mass as much as you want Ron I just don't think that it would be good for your relationship. From now on when you get the urge just toss one off to a pic of hoss. That is what ttgb does.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Now I got the **** bopsy twins on my jock. Listen boys! What goes on between me and Mass stays between me and Mass. Thats why we are not talking about how we pass yalls asses around during every party.
    Now shut up and go help Ron get his dress back on, Me and Mass should be visiting later.
    hahahaha......wait a minute thats not even funny

allsaucedup is offline Member

Chica, you no skilled excuse for a Canadian. I dare your to show up even. I would love the look on your face when you get blanked by and Goalie from sunny Cali.
    ever heard the quote "if America's greatest athletes would have grown up playing hockey no onw would have ever herd of Wayne Gretzky" so true lol

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    OMG, what is going on?... this is probably one of the funniest threads I have read in awhile.

Hockey game or no...hell i'm going to be on the sideline.......need any cheerleaders!!!!

BW

cheerleaders are cool!!!!

No Ron...you can not wear your skirt and stay on the sideline! And hell no you can't wear your mouse skirt to play hockey in either....I know you to well...you would forget your mouse panties!!!

peace,

ttgb

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Ron.....lol.... will you please check your pm.
    BW

I'll be a cheerleader too, I can't ice skate for ****

thats a vision I could of lived without.........hey Pheedno theres a roach crawling on the wall behind you!!!

You could be a goalie then

In kiddy leagues goalies are often the chubby kids who can't skate (god I wish that were not true in my kids team, their goalie is that "fat kid who can' skate" and they are getting CREAMED this year...

Hee hee hee!

Red

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hey shredz...If i go, i'll see if my buddy brant can go. That man will score you and check your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Pheedno theres a roach crawling on the wall behind you!!!

That is not funny, I saw my first one in 3 months two days ago, crawl up by my bare foot when I was getting ready for a shower. I almost cracked my head open. I've been having horrid thoughts of them crawling in the shower with me since then. The eebie jeebies I tell you

Is pheedno scared of bugs??????

My wife is too.....

Is pheedno scared of bugs??????

My wife is too.....

Just roaches bro. They are the dirtiest, scariest son-of-a-bitches on the planet. I get chills and shakes just thinking about them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information