mass junkie is offline banned

Question about Dry cleaning

What do you guys pay for shirts and pants........

I pay 1.29 for shirts and 4.85 for pants.......the shirts seem like a great deal...but I feel that im getting ripped on the trousers part

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeh that does seem a bit high, I pay like .79 per shirt and thats w/ light starch. My slacks are around 1.50 for drycleaning and pressing. I have been using the same guys for a few years and it has always been about that.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah no ****...my shirts are dirt cheap but the pants kick my ass. Try getting you suits dry cleaned...they bend you over. Anyway, I have no idea why they rape us on pants, suits and sweaters.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mass.............you are taking it in the shorts.....

$1.10 per shirt
    $1.75 per pants....

sorry man.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hell...I'd pay $10 per pant if they could just match up the crease every time!!! uurrgghh!!

But that is about what I am paying here also. Butch...you are right on...suits are expensive as hell...makes me not take mine in as much as I probably should.

The girls at my cleaners are pretty hot...that helps. In the summer time when it's 100 degrees outside and 150 degrees in the cleaners they aren't wearing a whole lot of clothes!!

peace,

ttgb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Costs like $30 for a jacket here...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never broken down the actual bill, but my drycleaning costs are around 125 dollars a week..Pretty steep, but what's the alternative..

Doc M

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Never broken down the actual bill, but my drycleaning costs are around 125 dollars a week..Pretty steep, but what's the alternative..

Doc M
    WTF? $125 a wk??? f*** i'll freaking iron your cloths for that.. jez...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    WTF? $125 a wk??? f*** i'll freaking iron your cloths for that.. jez...
    You're hired!! I know it's steep but if you saw all the **** I took in there every week you would understand the bill..Suits, shirts, ties, pans, scrubs, etc..It just never ends..And when you have blood flying around almost 6-7 days a week then you have no choice but to eat the cost..At least I look **** GOOD when I'm working!!

Doc M

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    ****, it feels like De Ja Vu here...
    Kinda like I said somewhere else about dry cleaning...
    Forget it! That is why I live in Fla. The less clothing the better!

Mostly have to handwash my clothes, otherwise they get lost in my washing machine. They are kinda too small.

BW

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hhhhmmmm......the smartest thing I can say to this is......nothing at all.....hmmmm....(imagination is going crazy right now though).....but.....I will keep my mouth shut....it's hard not to say something......babyweight.....that was cruel and unusual punishment....I think you violated one of my rights....but, heh...it's okay....thank you for the mental (and...) stimulation...sorry for the dry cleaning problem that you are enduring...I think....

peace,

ttgb

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    hhhhmmmm......the smartest thing I can say to this is......nothing at all.....hmmmm....(imagination is going crazy right now though).....but.....I will keep my mouth shut....it's hard not to say something......babyweight.....that was cruel and unusual punishment....I think you violated one of my rights....but, heh...it's okay....thank you for the mental (and...) stimulation...sorry for the dry cleaning problem that you are enduring...I think....

peace,

ttgb

Hey, I'm just trying to say money thats all..

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i usually pay .89 for shirts and like 1.39 for pants not sure about jackets most of the time its to hot down here to were one

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    What do you guys pay for shirts and pants........

Worked 23 years for a corporation in Dallas that recognized years ago that no one should have to wear suits and ties to work in this climate. Very few people did, except for a few top executives and, of course, the lawyers. The head honcho of the company used to wear orange socks with the company logo, slacks, and short sleeve white shirt. No tie. Pretty cool.

The old guard is gone, though, and more and more suits are creeping in . . . glad I got out while the gettin' was good . . . never did wear anything that needed dry cleaning.

As bad as that dry cleaning solution is for the environment, and as expensive as it is, you'd think more companies would encourage their folks to wear comfortable "wash and wear" type stuff. JMHO.

But I've got a few suits, nevertheless, in sizes small, medium, and large. Don't like to wear 'em unless I absolutely have to. With any luck, I won't ever.
    -Tock

Thread Information