Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    IMHO...grow up and start studying. Education is money, money is power, power is a pussy magnet!

Ditto.

Hoss, begging your pardon pal, and you know I'm a straight talker. But this thread is just more of your bullsh*t. Time to resurrect the 'How effective is a finger up the ass' threads.

King Test is offline Banned
    If this kid is 175, 8% bodyfat, he's got more muscle than you do (even though he's taller), cause you're like 185 15% bf. I don't see why you have so much room to talk. And you're guns aren't exactly big, even for a high schooler.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    If this kid is 175, 8% bodyfat, he's got more muscle than you do (even though he's taller), cause you're like 185 15% bf. I don't see why you have so much room to talk. And you're guns aren't exactly big, even for a high schooler.
    Hes a skinny lil focker...I saw him today. Hes like 6'5, but GOD he's little! My guns are about 16 inches..thats better then the average high schooler IMO. I know i know.....not much better...when I sleep though.....I hear this voice.....it says....

"You could be bigger...."

Then I wake up and get a protein shake

I'm just gonna tell him, "Train your muscles...not your ego." hehe

decadbal is offline Banned
    170lbs, 180lbs, what is this bantanweight high school streetfights, i dont think either of yall should be scared, you guys couldnt hit hard enough to hurt one another. i think it should be a rule, you have to weight 225 before your allowed to act like a badass.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread reminded me when I was 3 and stayed at my grandmas house all the time. There was another kid next door whom I only saw on the other side of the fence in the backyard. We really couldnt see much of each other but knew we were the same age. Of course me being me, I didnt like the other kid being so close to my side of the yard. So I started throwing rocks at the fence and then he did the same thing. Then we started throwing dirt over the fence. Finally I got so pissed, I threw my big wheel over the fence hoping it would land on him.
    Stupid me, I threw the kid my big wheel. He started riding it and I think I was too young and scared to explain how the kid actually got my big wheel. For two weeks I could hear the kid next door in the back yard riding on it all day, everyday.

That taught me a life-long lesson. Basically, think before you start throwing shlt at someone you cant see. You might throw them something valueble and end up looking like a fool.

The other thing is. Kids at that age dont stop to think, "hey, we might have fun playing together rather than throwing dirt and rocks at each other over the fence just because.
    That is what Hoss reminds me of when he types this kind of stuff. Me when I was 3

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dont really matter how BIG u are did you see the Pride Fighting this month on PPV small dudes whoopin up on BIG dudes, happens all the time dont matter if ur PURE muscel, it's all about skill.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    So true so true. Your body only moves in certain ways and when someone tries to bend your arm a certain way, you **** well go with it or break your arm. If a small ass girl knows how to grab your wrist a certain way, she can immboilize you even if youre a big dude.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    O my god hoss, you got the ego trip. I have 17 inch guns and think they are nowhere near being big. You should fight him just so he beats your ass.

King Test is offline Banned
    16 inch arms are not guns, they are water pistols. Once you get over 19' they become guns. Sorry, that's just the way it works.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I'm just gonna tell him, "Train your muscles...not your ego." hehe
    Sometimes you should listen to your own advice.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sometimes you should listen to your own advice.
    I do CB..I just think the kid is entertaining. lol

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I do CB..I just think the kid is entertaining. lol
    Kid??? You talk like you are 30. :spudwow:
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Oh ya know what i mean...I call alotta people close to my age kid...lol

Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    16 inch arms are not guns, they are water pistols. Once you get over 19' they become guns. Sorry, that's just the way it works.

We need to make a scale on this...just for fun .

11 inch arms=
    12 inch arms=
    13 inch arms=
    14 inch arms=
    15 inch arms=
    16 inch arms= Water pistols
    17 inch arms=
    18 inch arms=
    19 inch arms=
    20+ inch arms=

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    why dont you just shut the **** up and kill the mother****er.

grow some balls. real men kill.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    LOL....13% b/f is when your abs show? are you kidding? there maybe a vague outline of the upper abs.......LMFAO

LM1332 Guest
    man your gf is mean what happend to rachel? go back to her lol just ****ing with ya man but the guy is funny i had a kick reading keep em coming i like your stories

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    **** ya'll. I think 16" arms are pretty big for a highschooler, considering they were solid, and his arms are really 16". Mine are 15" and people always talk about my big arms. But they're also unusually short lol. ANYWAYS that is beside the point. And I ran my school at 5'8" 185, so I don't see why he's getting so much ****. I feel for you Hoss!

nj123 is offline Member
    rocky, because everyone knows he probably doesnt even have 16 inch arms..hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    LOL....13% b/f is when your abs show? are you kidding? there maybe a vague outline of the upper abs.......LMFAO
    12% and under they START to show, they CAN show barely at 13%

Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    rocky, because everyone knows he probably doesnt even have 16 inch arms..hahahaha
    Theyre about 16 pumped biotch!@#$ I'm having pics put up soon when im done cutting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information