Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

OMG look at this kid, EGO EGO EGO! LOL

This kid is a freshman, he goes to a school close to mine and for some reason wnats to "fight me" ive never met him, but god is he ever funny...."I'm 6'5 170, pure muscle!" lMFAOOOOOOOOO

EVLsMostWanted: are u tryin to overcompensate for a small penis with ur big muscles well ur not foolin anyone
    Big Guy827 LR: mother****er are you sayin im on roids?
    Big Guy827 LR: dont even bring **** up about someone you dont know, it aint a smart ****in thing to do.
    EVLsMostWanted: im just well maybe are u havein excessive wet dreams due to the juice or roids
    Big Guy827 LR: haha, dude if i took that **** now it would shut down my natural test production, **** roids
    EVLsMostWanted: ohh just curious
    Big Guy827 LR: mmk
    EVLsMostWanted: MK
    Big Guy827 LR: So just how "big" are you dude
    EVLsMostWanted: 6-5
    EVLsMostWanted: 170
    Big Guy827 LR: lmao
    Big Guy827 LR: **** you a skinny ****
    EVLsMostWanted: pure muscle wigga
    EVLsMostWanted: nah dude
    Big Guy827 LR: hahahaha
    Big Guy827 LR: my ass
    EVLsMostWanted: youd ahve to see me
    Big Guy827 LR: yeah, you and your mean 12 inch guns hahaha
    EVLsMostWanted: my penis?
    Big Guy827 LR: Your arms
    Big Guy827 LR: lol
    Big Guy827 LR: ****...god you gott a long way to go
    EVLsMostWanted: no
    EVLsMostWanted: im rock
    Big Guy827 LR: i'm 5'7, 180. 15% bodyfat. My arms are 16inches around dude.
    EVLsMostWanted: ho
    Big Guy827 LR: youre bones.
    Big Guy827 LR: lol
    EVLsMostWanted: no dude
    EVLsMostWanted: u cant judge wat u havent seen
    EVLsMostWanted: ur a pudgy mother****er
    Big Guy827 LR: hahahaha
    Big Guy827 LR: pudgy?
    EVLsMostWanted: yeah
    Big Guy827 LR: 15% bodyfat aint pudgy lol
    Big Guy827 LR: 25%+ is ****in obese
    EVLsMostWanted: well thats gettin close
    Big Guy827 LR: 15%?
    Big Guy827 LR: dude lol
    Big Guy827 LR: 13% means your abs show
    EVLsMostWanted: dont say lol
    EVLsMostWanted: girl;s say lol
    EVLsMostWanted: u dont have a pussy do u

Big Guy827 LR: "pure muscle, " right, hahaha

Big Guy827 LR: Well lets put it this way, you can sit on your ass behind your little computer talking all the **** you want. Or you can reach down, dig deep and MAYBE find some balls and meet up with me just to have me kick your ass. But since you're "pure muscle" i'm sure you got nothing to fear. Right?
    EVLsMostWanted: i have a big brand new computer thanks
    Big Guy827 LR: Quit tryin to avoid the subject, you gonna fight or hide like a bitch

God this kid is ****ing great, i'm "fat " now because im bigger then him.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so are you big guy or EVl most wanted???

Big Guy...(random sn)

Now this confuses me....I have no idea who this kid is, except that he goes to another school and is a freshman. And he wants to fight me wtf? Now...I challenge him and he backs down, asking to "solve our problems" ? I have no intention of fighting him, I just enjoy scaring the shiat out of him and listenting to him blow about how he is "100% muscle"

EVLsMostWanted: u know the most basic hunam instinct is to fight about thier problems
    Big Guy827 LR: And you know the other instinct is avoiding them?
    EVLsMostWanted: why dont we evolve the apes and talk about problems we may be incounterin ****er
    Big Guy827 LR: Talking **** and hiding...talking **** and hiding...sound familiar?
    EVLsMostWanted: i cant teleport

ross3814 is offline Member
    no offence but the dude almost has a foot of height on you. strength isn't everything in a fight. in fact it has little to do with it. if he has that much height on you (sick reach) and knows half a horsesh*t how to fight, you arent even gonna be able to get near him. but guessing that he thinks he's diezed at 6'5 170 and is picking fights over instant messenger, he is probably just a punk that is trying ohh so desperatly to be hard.

hoss your going to be very embarrased when this kid graduates before you because he kept his grades up while you bull****ted on AR

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think the egos are over inflated on BOTH sides.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Ok, i'm getting tired of this whiney kid now. Time to press the BLOCK button. But he'll continue harassing me over AIM, maybe I should pay Arnold a visit?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Hossie maybe hes friends with the blow job b*tch??????

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey hoss just shoot in for the take down at his knees and get him to the ground. once there keep him there and try to get into the full mount. Or just pull down your pants and show him something that will make him laugh so hard he'll forget about the fight. J/k

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Hossie maybe hes friends with the blow job b*tch??????
    Nah, That girl was nearly 18, and knew no one in indiana besides me. He's just some smartass that thinks he is the sh*t...man, 6'5 and 170.....God thats Arnoldlike....might be ready to break 12 inch guns....maybe 13....I'm gettin shivvers guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hey hoss just shoot in for the take down at his knees and get him to the ground. once there keep him there and try to get into the full mount. Or just pull down your pants and show him something that will make him laugh so hard he'll forget about the fight. J/k
    Yeah, only it might put his eye out. I doubt anything will happen with this kid, although i would REALLY love to embarass him in front of his friends. Please Arnold Junior! Have mercy upon Hoss! Yeah, he probably has shi tty balance....Good advice

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    ya i was confused as to who you were when first reading that too..............lol...................hahahahahah ahahahaha...........................so your big guy i got that but who were you refering to with ego ego ego??..........

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    no offence but the dude almost has a foot of height on you. strength isn't everything in a fight. in fact it has little to do with it. if he has that much height on you (sick reach) and knows half a horsesh*t how to fight, you arent even gonna be able to get near him. but guessing that he thinks he's diezed at 6'5 170 and is picking fights over instant messenger, he is probably just a punk that is trying ohh so desperatly to be hard.
    Most likely, all freshman tend to be that way. He has range yeah, but this kid has most likely never fought...Everytime i test him (challenge him) he backs down. heh

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    haha... Hoss, tell him you didn't know they stacked sh!t that high!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    ya i was confused as to who you were when first reading that too..............lol...................hahahahahah ahahahaha...........................so your big guy i got that but who were you refering to with ego ego ego??..........

The kid, EVL's Most wanted. He thinks hes arnold i swear to God. He's the "Unbreakable" according to himself......right...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    haha... Hoss, tell him you didn't know they stacked sh!t that high!!!!!
    LMAOOOOOOOOO Full Metal Jacket baby!!!!! Sounds good. lol

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    hoss have you ever fought??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You like scaring him???

that's not good................

eventually......... you will come up against someone that will give you an "attitude adjustment"....

Or you will wake up dead...

be careful.... and yea 5'7" 180 16" arms... he's fat...........

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Now this confuses me....I have no idea who this kid is, except that he goes to another school and is a freshman. And he wants to fight me wtf? Now...I challenge him and he backs down, asking to "solve our problems" ? I have no intention of fighting him, I just enjoy scaring the shiat out of him and listenting to him blow about how he is "100% muscle"

EVLsMostWanted: u know the most basic hunam instinct is to fight about thier problems
    Big Guy827 LR: And you know the other instinct is avoiding them?
    EVLsMostWanted: why dont we evolve the apes and talk about problems we may be incounterin ****er
    Big Guy827 LR: Talking **** and hiding...talking **** and hiding...sound familiar?
    EVLsMostWanted: i cant teleport
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

allsaucedup is offline Member
    who the he!! braggs about being 6'5" 170 im 6'8" and dude ways like half as much as i do. mix in a steak bro someone that skinny is probably uncordinated. im us fighter take out the legs then pound the biiiaaatch

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    who the he!! braggs about being 6'5" 170 im 6'8" and dude ways like half as much as i do. mix in a steak bro someone that skinny is probably uncordinated. im us fighter take out the legs then pound the biiiaaatch

tried to say (im with usfighter take out his legs.) long day im going to bed

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to be a smart ass hoss, but when i was a freshman i was 5' 6" or so at probably like 140 or so, and i would have had no problem steping up to any of the kids in my school. size has nothing to do with it in a fight. its all about skill, you put to much emphisis on your guns, the bicep muscle isnt even useful in a fight. why does everyone care about their size in a fight? i know skinny azz maui thai fighters that weight nothing more then a peanut and i wouldnt want anything to do with them. size has nothing to do with it, for all you know this kid could wrestle, and be very very good at it. right there he could have a advantage.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 02-25-2004 at 09:58 PM.

technx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    of course hes had T.K.Os' with a punch to the throat

palequail is offline Banned
    beat his ass...you'll learn a thing or two

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    not to be a smart ass hoss, but when i was a freshman i was 5' 6" or so at probably like 140 or so, and i would have had no problem steping up to any of the kids in my school. size has nothing to do with it in a fight. its all about skill, you put to much emphisis on your guns, the bicep muscle isnt even useful in a fight. why does everyone care about their size in a fight? i know skinny azz maui thai fighters that weight nothing more then a peanut and i wouldnt want anything to do with them. size has nothing to do with it, for all you know this kid could wrestle, and be very very good at it. right there he could have a advantage.
    Couldn't agree more, fighting has about 10% to do with size and 90% skill.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    You like scaring him???

that's not good................

eventually......... you will come up against someone that will give you an "attitude adjustment"....

Or you will wake up dead...

be careful.... and yea 5'7" 180 16" arms... he's fat...........
    I can't help that it's from bulking!! If you were serious, you just called me fat bro....d amn.

Yeah...i've lead a da mn revolt in my school allready....lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    I went to state in wrestling....was in tae kwon do....Everyones told me how full of shi t this kid is, and how he starts stuff all the time people but then backs down. I just find it funny hes starting fights constantly and then pussing out....what is he trying to prove??? That he can talk crap behind his monitor....?? lol

Yeah...i've lead a da mn revolt in my school allready....lol
    LOL, cool bro Just be carefull, as long as you can back it up its all good.

Everyones told me how full of shi t this kid is, and how he starts stuff all the time people but then backs down. I just find it funny hes starting fights constantly and then pussing out....what is he trying to prove??? That he can talk crap behind his monitor....?? lol
    Then teach him to keep his mouth shut, its the only way kids like him learn

LOL, cool bro Just be carefull, as long as you can back it up its all good.
    Long story behind that .....Friend was being assaulted by this guy....He had a knife trying to stab my friend and nothing was even attempted to stop it (this was in the machine shop in our school, no teachers around....they know better now) Everyone was standing around watching this ****, and he'd allready been stabbed once. So one of my buddies got in, and he was getting his ass jumped...So i went off, got some friends, and we grabbed some good 'ol weaponry in the shop...(Thank God for WOOD) and we took care of the problem...I dont know what else i could have done, some may call me stupid for it, i dont care. I helped save my friends life , and that's all that matters to me.

nj123 is offline Member
    wow im callin you Billy Badass from now on. Your the coolest, tuffest, guy ive ever heard of. Im glad i dont go to the same high school as you

w00t billy badass!

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    find a nice Girlfriend bro...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    **** it Hoss....stop picking fights and go hit the books.....

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    **** it Hoss....stop picking fights and go hit the books.....
    yup...

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    hoss your going to be very embarrased when this kid graduates before you because he kept his grades up while you bull****ted on AR

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO...grow up and start studying. Education is money, money is power, power is a pussy magnet!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    kids bickering...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way your mom is hot hoss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information