Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LOLLLLLLLLLLL... You guys are digging way too deep into this.. It's as simple as approaching a girl, and saying HI.. Confidence wins in this game guys, no alter egos, and fronting as something your not..

If i'm wrong fill me in!!!! HAHA

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    ELLIOT, Download Swingers!!!!!!!!!!!!! that movie is mint!!!!!

"you're like a bear, with these big fuking claws!!! and she's a pretty lil rabbit"

"You're money baby, sooooooooooo money!!!"

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Lol, I guess I've got it easy...I work at Costco and the majority of the women hit on me. Whether their 50 or 15, I get numbers left and right as well as compliments. I noticed the older the woman, the more confident they get. I'm a personal trainer on the side as well and I have more then my fair share of woman clients who are interested in what I am "doing" that same night.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Way too deep on this subject.
    I understand Pheednos stand on women. My view of him is he is not the guy would go for a one night stand. And he is not attracted to the girls who are into one night stands.
    On the other hand, there are guys who may think one night stands might lead to a relationship and either way, something gained. Maybe even friendship.

As far as acting a different way to get something. It is not always putting on a mask and pretending to be someone or something else. A lot of times people are can be different people.
    For example. One person might act differntly around their friends than around their family. That person might act differently around co workers, differnt around his girlfriend, boss, authority figure, teacher, etc. Its not pretending to be different. It is just adapting to the social environment.
    Somedays you feel shy and quiet and other days you feel like causing trouble and being the leader of the group.
    So when confronted by a girl, you determine which attitude will best fit the situation. Not so much as pretending to be something youre not.

Lying and saying you are a cop or a fire fighter or a navy seal in order to get the chick is a different story though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information