Thread: Wrestlemania XX

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Wrestlemania XX

Since I am a huge wrestling buff and all who else is excited about the largest event in sports enterainment history? I think that the WWE are really going to go out of the way to make this special. Are there anybody going?

151 is offline Associate Member
    Not going. . .but I'll sure be watching it on PPV. I can't wait!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha... I remeber the first Wrestle Mania at the Silverdome!!!!!!!! I was a hulkimaniac!!!! back then.. LOL.. How much are tickets to that thing, and where is it at?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Love it. Usually go to the local hooters that carries it so I can spend my $ on wings instead of the PPV. I do purchase UFC and PrideFC on a regular basis though.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Pride Fighting Is King Of The Road

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to see the WWE wrestlers fight UFC and Pride fighters and get demolished

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    What's the bet the rock is gonna come out smashing peoples heads left and right

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Haha... I remeber the first Wrestle Mania at the Silverdome!!!!!!!! I was a hulkimaniac!!!! back then.. LOL.. How much are tickets to that thing, and where is it at?
    I think that was WM3 at the SD.

peeps might be dissapointed....

yea that one was wrestlemina III...they set the indoor attendance recond for anything and everything being held indoors...93,400 roughly..that record still stands today...the 1st one was at MSG which is why their trying to hype it up..20 yrs later back to where it all started..MSG...there seems to be less hype in this wrestlemainia for some reason..usually they start hyping mainia really after the pevious wrestlemainia.then more after surviver series then in full blown hype after the royal rumble...i have a feeling fans maybe be dissapointed in this one..they have no plans to bring back Hogan, macho man, ultimate warrior, piper <-although he had his chance early last yr. there are talks to bring back Brett Hart for a farewell speach. that should be interesting..maybe the Rock can make it interesting,,..yea ill prolly watch it.

The match that i'm most excited to see of course is Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg. Finally the score will be settles. Who has the bigger traps of course. But I think that Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle will steal the show though. They really don't have anything big planned unless they are absoutly going to shock us all. I'm expecting Bret Hart to show up but i'm having my doubt about Hogan. I'd like to se e a Sting comeback. As far as the rock coming back, he makes everything interesting. I'm hoping the WWE is going to absoutly shock the hell out of us.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Goldberg is GONNA BEAT BROCKS A SS!!!!

nigbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Goldberg is GONNA BEAT BROCKS A SS!!!!

negative, goldberg will lose, he is quitting WWE to do new japan pro wrestling with kevin randleman and mark coleman

hoss827 is offline Banned
    That was the third as always, its in maddison square garden i'd bet.

--Hoss

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    I AM GOING!!! i'm actually gonna be the 15th row in away from the ring. those seats were pretty ****in expecsive though. I CANT WAIT. I AM SO PSYCHED TO GO SEE IT!! BTW, i still am a huge Hulkamaniac. yeah Goldberg is gonna lose i hear to Brock and then go wrestle in Japan. Chris Benoit is supposed to win the title, and the Rock is gonna team up with Mick Foley to beat Randy Ortons ass. thats all i heard so far

The Rocks return last night absoutly made my day. Thank God he is back. I'm sure it will be a short stay but the WWE is twice as enteraining with him.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yep

yep you are correct. did not renew his contract. and will make more money in japan.

Quote Originally Posted by nigbo
    negative, goldberg will lose, he is quitting WWE to do new japan pro wrestling with kevin randleman and mark coleman

Thread Information