Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Getting more hair?

Maybe this is a strange question I,m not sure I was just wondering if any of you guys have got more hair on your backs/face/torso/legs since using AAS? I seem to be turning into a silver back gorilla these days I have to shave my chest as often as I shave and hairs are suddenly appearing on my back and I hate it.My family are not very hairy at all be lucky if they had enough hair on their chests for a 5 a side team but I,m covered!

Am I a freak or are there others? Is it the end result of AAS or just me ? It just kind of started the same time as I ended my cycle so I,m wondering if there is a connection?

Yours truly
    Wolfy

hawnzy is offline New Member
    After I finished my last cycle i noticed some fine hairs growing on my back as well. I think that there may be some relation cause it seems like too much of a coincidence. whenever i read the steroid side effects it makes t seem like only woman have to worry about an increase in hair but I don't know.

bigtraps is offline Member
    HAir ooooooyeah it Sucks!

The hair on my head growas faster, and this time i got some weird wave going on. My stylist was confused LOL!!

All the other hair on my bod, that i have removed Grows faster while on test.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Dont shave yor body hair, because it will only grow in thicker, and the more often you shave it, it will just keep gorwing faster and thicker! Invest in some wax, or try using a hair trimmer

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well not more, it just grows faster on my face. Thankfully none on the back or anywhere else it shouldn't be

Thread Information