Thread: gotfina is gone

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

gotfina is gone

Just read an interesting post by another member. Apparently Mr.H from gotfina died in a car accident and the board is no more.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...841#post844841

Youre kidding me? No replies to this thread? Anyone ever go to that site?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ****! I am starting to think it is a curse to administer a board these days... anyone heard from Jason lately?

RIP

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, I'll reply... You calling me out!!!!!! Gotfina.com, boo hooo... i joined there, and all that happened was i got into a big fuking argument with a bunch of members on that board!!! I'm like whatever with this fuking place Thats terrible to hear about that dude though!!!

edit..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Last edited by monster.; 02-28-2004 at 07:12 AM.

That's what I was thinking. Is there like this net curse for being a board admin to these sites now? Jason oh jason where for art thou?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    ****! I am starting to think it is a curse to administer a board these days... anyone heard from Jason lately?

RIP

Monster what the heck you doin up this early??
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Yea, I'll reply... You calling me out!!!!!! Gotfina.com, boo hooo... i joined there, and all that happened was i got into a big fuking argument with a bunch of members on that board!!! I'm like whatever with this fuking place Thats terrible to hear about that dude though!!!

PurePower is offline Senior Member

R.i.p

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Dammn....I liked that board on an occasion!

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Gotfina...yeah too bad for the ol'man and his loved ones.
    As far as the board , some members love to flame and ridicule another members. I am glad that does not happen here at this board, there is a lot of respect here. Oh yeah ...his name was ....I donot know I forgot but he ran his own personal fitness advising program at high costs is what i heard, just my 2 cents. Some bald guy.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I never went to the board.....but RIP.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    was wondering what happened over there. couldn't get on to check out anything new. that sux bad...RIP

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    As far as the board , some members love to flame and ridicule another members. I am glad that does not happen here at this board, there is a lot of respect here. Oh yeah ...his name was ....I donot know I forgot but he ran his own personal fitness advising program at high costs is what i heard, just my 2 cents. Some bald guy.
    LOL@u sounds like a ridicule towards another member here, and u just said your glad it dosent happen here.. but yet you just did.. LOL

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo

Oh, him. Ya he's just a well respected VET at this board.

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    I think you guys have MR H confused with SwoleCat maybe?.......Either way RIP. That board was ok some times................

Quote Originally Posted by bones93
    I think you guys have MR H confused with SwoleCat maybe?.......Either way RIP. That board was ok some times................

No confusion. He's talking about SC. He was a major player on gotfina, even had his own forum.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.

they weren't very cool to anyone new...they preyed on newbies

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    SV-1....yeah I know he had a forum and that but I dont think Swole Cat is the one who was killed right?...Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying?

Quote Originally Posted by bones93
    SV-1....yeah I know he had a forum and that but I dont think Swole Cat is the one who was killed right?...Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying?
    Ya SC is still kickin.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Hell I thought SC ran gotfina.

I just post post to him last week and he did have a lot of involvement with gotfina but he has other things keepin him busy. He's on here frequently if you guys want to PM him for any questions or comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by jammergsxr
    Hell I thought SC ran gotfina.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I did not run gotfina.com, I was senior moderator, yes.

We did not "prey" on newbies, we simply had an influx of 12 year old @$$holes, and if you were repremanded or "dealt with", then you may fall into that category as to how your post(s) came across! It was a no b.s. board, just like this, except the downfall was that most new members were kids who were ONLY interested in drugs! So yes, we did have walls of defense up, and with the DEA always lookin' at the site (for obvious reasons, hell, they found out about pellets and conversion kits and they were all over the place), we had to be strict at all times and enforce rules. If you didn't like them, you DIDN'T have to be there!

U either get along at places you wish to participate in, or you simply leave. Be an adult and get along, or get your (__!__) out.

Carlo, your opinion is just that, an opinion, and with your whopping 115 posts here, I'm not sure you are in a position to judge others. I am the one you are referring to, so instead of hiding behind ignorance and pretending you "forgot", be a man and say what you feel. High costs for you = great deals for others.

If they were such high costs, I doubt I'd have been able to run this business successfully for well over two years as the ONLY source of income.

You may want to research costs of personal training and dieticians. As well, you don't know what my services entail, so you should research and read a bit more before you begin to spew pure crap outta your mouth.

You cast me in such a bad light in your post, yet I'm a Vet here. If I was what you said I was, I most certainly would not be welcomed here by Jason and be given such a title. Not that your opinion is the final say in anything, as it actually has no say/bearing on my life and endeavors whatsoever.

Doing a bit of ridiculing yourself here now aren't ya "brutha"???

School's out, bell has rung.........

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-05-2004 at 08:34 AM.

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Don't mess with Swole. He's the MAN...messed up knees and all!!! RR

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    We did not "prey" on newbies, we simply had an influx of 12 year old @$$holes, and if you were repremanded or "dealt with", then you may fall into that category as to how your post(s) came across! It was a no b.s. board, just like this, except the downfall was that most new members were kids who were ONLY interested in drugs! So yes, we did have walls of defense up, and with the DEA always lookin' at the site (for obvious reasons, hell, they found out about pellets and conversion kits and they were all over the place), we had to be strict at all times and enforce rules. If you didn't like them, you DIDN'T have to be there!
    HAHA... Gotfina.com, was NOTHING special, no offense.. When i did join, I didn't get flamed, I didn't get 'dealt with'... lollll I bumped heads with a few of the bros there.. I'm not sure exactly why, but oh well - i didn't lose sleep over it.. There was alot of inexperienced people on that board (i'm not tooting my own horn) In my opinion, I'd rather answer questions here, or one of the many other boards i am a member at, then that place..

LOL... I forgot i replyed to this thread.. Thanks for bumbing it to me..

Yes, you are correct in that statement as I appreciate the adult-hood (with some exceptions it's just "gonna" happen eventually and has, lol) of this location more than that of GotFina, simply because this location has a wider array of subject interests. GotFina dealt w/fina, and it attracted those who were lookin' for a quick fix way to make one of the hottest anabolic supplements out there right now. So, you can imagine the mentality/age/inexperience of the majority of these new people.

This board is far better as far as adulthood and attracting respectable individuals, yes, but Mr. H gets props for pimpin' the ONLY Fina board ever on the Net. First and Last, so far that is..........

~SC~

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    I did not run gotfina.com, I was senior moderator, yes.

U either get along at places you wish to participate in, or you simply leave. Be an adult and get along, or get your (__!__) out.

Carlo, your opinion is just that, an opinion, and with your whopping 115 posts here, I'm not sure you are in a position to judge others. I am the one you are referring to, so instead of hiding behind ignorance and pretending you "forgot", be a man and say what you feel. High costs for you = great deals for others.

If they were such high costs, I doubt I'd have been able to run this business successfully for well over two years as the ONLY source of income.

You may want to research costs of personal training and dieticians. As well, you don't know what my services entail, so you should research and read a bit more before you begin to spew pure crap outta your mouth.

You cast me in such a bad light in your post, yet I'm a Vet here. If I was what you said I was, I most certainly would not be welcomed here by Jason and be given such a title. Not that your opinion is the final say in anything, as it actually has no say/bearing on my life and endeavors whatsoever.

Doing a bit of ridiculing yourself here now aren't ya "brutha"???

~SC~

I agree with everything you said, SC, except "Carlo, your opinion is just that, an opinion, and with your whopping 115 posts here, I'm not sure you are in a position to judge others. "

Just because a person is not a Vet or doesn't have over 1000 posts, doesn't mean there's a lack of knowledge there or can't have an opinion. There are a lot of knowledgable bros on here that have been reading and participating behind the scenes and post rarely. IMO, it's quality of the posts, not quantity that prove worth. No beef with you bro, just wanted to make that clear.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    nuff said - sad that Mr H died - he certainly was trying to do something for the community - gotfina had a lot from EF so you can imagine that it had to fend off the newbies - anyway, he has passed no need to pee on his grave

Wiggum, thanks for making that clear, about the beef.........

For whatever reason.

there is no beef bro.....u have your opinion, that's cool.

I've my reasons, or I'd never have typed it.

If they are truly "behind the scenes" people, why come out all of a sudden and blatantly bash someone (me), who is actually a VET from the very board this statement is being posted?

Too FAR behind the scenes I'd say to see what's really going on.

Hence the post reference......call them bad experiences from the past.

Cycleon said it best in that there is no reason to piss on the man's grave any longer. If you wanna piss on me, you can aim via e-mail if you wish!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-05-2004 at 10:48 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It was one of the first boards I joined I learned alot from there, R.I.P. to Mr. H

Roadkill2 is offline Banned
    Everyones dying....It's because of the CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information